Brother?

Last chance to love you

"Come with me!" L excitedly held Seo Young hand and brought him to his car. He opened the car door for her, "Get in." He beamed.

"I have to work, L." Seo Young stood there.

"You are working now. As long as you are with me. Come on." L lightly pushed Seo Young in.

"Where are we going?" Seo Young asked while L was driving.

"Somewhere interesting." L replied.

Seo Young was glancing out of the window and remembered that she left her bag in the locker," L, I forgot my bag. My wallet is in there." Seo Young stated.

"You don't need any wallet to be with me." L turned and smiled at her.

"Eh?" Seo Young blinked.

"And one more thing, can you stop calling me L? I have a name." L stated.

"But you told me you were L." Seo Young defended.

"Just call me myungsoo. That's my real name." L continued, " And you are younger than me, so you should add an oppa behind."

"What makes you thing I am younger than you." Seo Young argued.

"Because I saw you wearing an uniform this afternoon. " L smiled and continued, "and you may be underage to work in a club."

"Who says I am underage? I am 19 this year!" Seo Young stuck her tongue out at him.

L chuckled, "Oh... So you are 19 years old. I am 20. So I am older. " L gave her a victory look, "So from now on, you have to call me myungsoo oppa. instead of L."

"I will think about it." Seo Young pouted.

"We are here!" L parked his car, "I am hungry. Let's get something to eat."

L led Seo Young into the Dongdaemun market and Seo Young followed him behind closely. L saw that Seo Young was having difficulties to follow his pace and he slowed down, "Before we eat, let's change your heels to shoes."

L walked to a store , "Choose a pair of shoes that you like."

"Ne? I don't need it." Seo Young replied.

"Your legs will get blisters if you don't change into a comfortable shoes." L explained, "What's your shoe size?"

"L, It okay. I am used to it." Seo Young answered as she didn't want him to get for her anything.

L stood closer to her and reminded, "Call me myungsoo oppa instead." and he continued, "Look at you, your height is around my eye level with that pair of heels. I prefer girls who are shorter than that."

At last, Seo Young finally chose one as L insist it.

Seo Young wore it immediately and indeed , it was more comfortable. "Thank You." Seo Young appreciate it.

Finally, the both of you went to a Ggo Ggo barbecue chicken restaurant have Supper.

"Have you come here before?" L asked while they were waiting for the orders to come.

"Nope. This is my first time." Seo Young replied.

"Then I have made the right choice!" L continued, "It's the most delicious barbeque chicken that i have ever eat." L picked the a drumlet and place it on Seo Young plate, "Try it with beer. It will taste really delicious."

Seo Young took a bite and it was really tasty that she couldn't resist to have more.

As the both of them were eating, they were chatting along and Seo Young enjoyed it.

"So you are living alone now? How about your families?" L asked as he was curious.

"My brother just died one year ago and my parents left us." Seo Young's heart sank upon thinking of Zico.

L was didn't expect her reply to be this, "I am sorry. I shouldn't have asked that."

*Argh, Why did I ask that to upset her. The mood was good just now.* L blamed himself in his mind. *But then... that's means Zico is her brother?*

"No. You don't have to be sorry. I should have get over it." Seo young gave him a soft smile.

"Futhermore, thanks to you, I enjoyed my time today. It has been a long time since I chatted so long with another person, other than Jiho oppa."Seo Young admitted, " I guess it's really good to have friends. It's really nice to have someone to talk to."

L couldn't understand her last sentence.* What does she mean? Does she meant that she have no friends?*

"You can always talk to me. Just call me and I will be there for you." L ruffled her hair.

Seo Young looked into his eyes and his eyes was full of sincerity . She was touched by his words, " Komawo... Oppa."

L blinked, "Did you just call me oppa?"

Seo Young smiled and nodded, "You are just like a big brother to me."

Feeling satisfied, L replied, "Just treat me like your brother if you like."