A favor

Last chance to love you

"Oppa, what happened to you?" Seo Young was shocked to see bruises all over Zico's face. He could not even walked properly. She ran towards him and helped him to the bed. "Are you alright, Should I call the ambulance?"  Seo Young examined his face.

Zico lightly grabbed her wrist and shook his head, "no... I am... alright." He groaned in pain. Tears started to fill Seo Young's eyes, " You couldn't even speak properly, still say you are alright?"

"Mianhae.. Seo Young ah... Don't cry." Zico tried to lift his hands and wiped Seo Young's tears.

"You know I hate to see you injured." Seo Young cried. "Mianhae.. Seo Young ah.. It's oppa fault." Zico apologized, "I know that you wanted me to quit the job. I know.. that you hate the fact that I am a drug dealer.  I... tried to talk to them today.. but failed. They were so angry with me that.. they beat me up..." Zico coughed in pain.

"It's not your fault, Jihoo oppa. You join them because we needed money. " Seo young wiped her tears, "I will treat your wound, hold on oppa."

After treating his wounds, Seo Young gave him some painkillers and he fell asleep on the bed. "He is always the one getting hurt because of me." Seo Young thought as she looked at him with guilt.

 

The next morning, Zico woke up and he pushed himself up from the bed. He grimaced in pain as he felt his body is aching all over. Seo Young was sleeping at the side of the bed, with her hand folded and her head resting on top of her hand. "Aish.. I should let her get the bed." Zico scolded himself in his mind. With all the strength he had, he tried to carry her up and placed her on the bed. "Oppa, will be back for you. Mianhae, Seoyoung ah." Zico mumbled and  felt the pain shoot right up to his head but he tried to bear with it. Limping, he move to the kitchen and made some simple breakfast for SeoYoung before he left.

--------------

"Sunbae" Kai waved as he saw Zico. Zico asked Kai to meet him at the cafe nearby as he wanted to ask him for some favor.

"Sunbae, what happened to you? Did you got yourself into a fight?" Kai asked with concern. Zico brushed it off, "That's nothing." He tried to act as if he is not in pain, "It's part of my job."

"When will you come back to school again?" Kai asked. "I don't think I will be back. I hate school."Zico replied and continued, "Anyway Kai, I have a reason for asking you out today. "

Kai laughed, " A reason? YAH Sunbae, why do you sound so serious? It's not like the usual you."

"I  need you to do me a favor "Zico requested, "Help me take care of Seo Young."

"Mwoh? Are you serious? Take care of her? Why do you sound like you are leaving?" Kai laughed and his smiled faded as he saw Zico expression. He was looking serious and worried. "Sunbae, are you planning to leave Seo Young?"Kai  questioned. Zico silently nodded and replied, " I need to leave her. If not she will be in danger."

"In danger? What kind of danger?" Kai asked further. "You know, I am a drug dealer. But the truth is I do not only deal with drugs. "Zico sighed, " I am part of the gang, and sometimes, I was requested to kill people for them. I could not do that anymore... I wanted to quit, but is not that easy. They threatened me that they will hurt Seoyoung if I leave them. "

"I don't want her to get hurt. Currently, they do not know where we stay and they do not know how she looks like. So it's better for me to leave her before they found out anything more." Zico added.

"But you shouldn't leave her. She only have you with her." Kai snapped and rejected his requested hoping that he would change his mind, "I will not take care of her, Sunbae. I am just her best friend, I will not be able to do much for her. "

"Kai..." Zico pleaded, "Just for a while. Take care of her for me. I will be back after I completed what I need to do.
"Sunbae, what are you planning to do that you have to leave her?" Kai roared. "I am gathering evidences so that I can captured the leader of the gang, Black dragon. This is the only way that I will be able to quit the gang and for the sake of Seo Young's safety. " Zico continued, "That's  the only way that I can do for Seo Young. I have to stop them from using her to threaten me."

"Sunbae... I can't.." Zico did not wait for kai to complete his sentence and cut in, " You are the only one I trust. I hope that you could do that for me. I have to go, Kai. Please look after Seo Young for me." Zico took his coat and left hurriedly.  "Jihoo sunbae. "Kai chased after him but Zico hopped onto a bike and left.