Warning.

Last chance to love you

These few days, L will be coming to the club as VIPs with Woohyun and Sungkyu to find some clue and evidence to catch the mastermind. L and Seo Young got closer and they are able to talk freely. Seo Young became happier as she no longer have to serve the others guest, since L will always look for her.

However, Seo Young didn't know if it is good for her to be close with L, as she was afraid that Dazza would hurt her friends if she disobey him. But Seo Young really enjoy her time with L and she thought that since they only hang out during her working hours, it will not be that easy for Dazza to find out. Furthermore, he had disappeared for these few days.

"Myungsoo, do you like Seo Young?" Woohyun randomly asked as they were on their way to the club.

"I want to ask that too. The way you look at her is different." Sungkyu added.

"She is just like a sister to me." L replied while glancing out of the window.

Woohyun laughed and playfully pushed him, "Sister? Come on, just admit that you like her. You are just using "sister" as a reason to get close to her."

"YAH, stop interfering with my love life." L snapped.

Woohyun chuckled, " Bingo!So you admit that you like her?" Woohyun laughed at L reaction. L face flushed red and looked away, "Aish... leave me alone, hyung."

--------------------

"Oppa, you are here again." Hyunjin seductively hook woohyun arms. Woohyun looked away *Damn* He didn't really like it as hyunjin likes to tag along with him and he was irritated by her. But hyunjin would answer all of his question, and this is the reason woohyun did not push her away.

"YAH, myungsoo... you are damn lucky. At least Seo Young won't do this to you." Woohyun eyed at Hyunjin as she rested her head on his shoulder and draw circle on his chest.

L laughed at him, "All the best, Hyung!" L back.

He then went out of the VIP room to find Seo Young as he hadn't seen her yet. While looking for her, he walked around the area and see if he could make any progress with his investigation.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?" L heard a commotion from a room and he stood outside and observe the situation.

It was Sylvia and Seo Young. Sylvia yelled her her, " You injured Joonmin twice. Don't you know he is an important VIPs to us? Dazza will not let go of you if he know what you did to him. Joonmin is not a normal VIPs as you know. STOP BEING SO NAIVE. GO and apologize to him now!"

"I am not going to do that! He wanted me to sleep with him. Why should I do that? He deserve to be beaten up." Seo Young snarled.

"Then do it! If he asked me to do that, I will do it. But this is your job. He wanted you. He is waiting for you at the entrance. Go to him now ." Sylvia aggressively grabbed Seo young hand.

Seo Young defended by pushing her away, "Let go of me."

"YAH, JUNG SEO YOUNG, DID YOU JUST PUSH ME?" Sylvia glared and gave a her a tight slapped, "Bit*H"

L saw Sylvia slapping Seo Young and he clenched his fist.

He slammed open the door and held Sylvia wrist, before sylvia could hit her again.

"Oppa." Seo Young mumbled as L protectively stepped in front of her.

"L, do you need anything?" Sylvia pretended that nothing has happened.

L glared at her as he was fuming mad. A shiver went down sylvia spine as she saw glaring at her.

"Don't you dare to hurt her again" L warned, " I will not let you go, if you did that one more time."

"Let's go." L turned to Seo Young, took her hands and left the room. Leaving sylvia behind, who is mad, "Mwoh? YAH, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?"