Can't fall in love with him

Last chance to love you

L brought Seo Young to a quiet corner and examined her face. There was a small cut near her left cheek as Sylvia accidentally cut her with her ring while she hit her.

"Are you okay?" L took out his handkerchief and lightly some blood away from her wound. Seo Young felt a tingle rush down her spine at L touched. She felt her heart beat started to race.

Seo Young stepped back and stopped L from doing it.

"Why? Does it hurts?" L asked as he was confused by Seo Young action.

"It's okay. I will do it myself." Seo Young took the handkerchief from him and lightly patted on her cut.

"I am sorry that I let her hurt you. I should have stepped into the room earlier." L apologised.

" So you heard our conversation?" Seo Young asked as she didn't want L to hear that. She felt that her job is dirty as she will have to sleep with guys if requested, even though she had never did it before. She will afraid that L will look down on her.

L nodded, "Yes."

Seo Young lowered down her eyelid, feeling embarrassed of herself. She couldn't bring herself to meet his eyes.

"Why? Is there anything wrong?" L worriedly search for her face.

"Oppa, don't you feel ashamed of me? I don't deserve for you to treat me so nice, just like your own sister. People might just point fingers at you and think badly of you when you were with me." Seo Young was on the verge of tears.

"Seo young ah... Look at me." L grabbed her chin and turned her face to him, "I have never feel ashamed of you nor did I looked down on you. I knew that you are different from the other girl here. Even though you refused to tell me the reason for working here, but I know that you are not like the other girls, you didn't enjoy your job here and you wouldn't do anything that will betray yourself."

Tears rolled down Seo Young's face as she was touched by L's words, "How do you know that I am not like the other girls? We have just known each other for 3 weeks."

" I just knew it. You are different, and I believe in you." L wiped her tears, "Come, let's treat your wound before it leave a scar."

As the both of them were near the exit, Seo Young grasped L's arms, "Oppa, I think that joonmin is outside waiting for me."

L gave her an assuring smile, "Don't worry. I will protect you." L lend her his hoodie and Seo young covered her head with it.

L tugged Seo Young closer to him as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "Let's go." L whispered beside her ears.

The both of them passed by the entrance and indeed, Joonmin was there. He looks really annoyed. L led Seo Young to the other direction where his car parked.

"You are safe." L said as Seo Young stepped into his car.

----------------------------------

L stopped by his car near the hankang river. It was peaceful and comfortable here. Seo Young love the quietness.

L helped Seo Young to treat her cut in the car as Seo Young held a pocket mirror in front of her.  "Oh dear, I hope it won't leave a scar." Seo Young sighed.

"Even if there is a scar, you will still be pretty with that scar." L assured.

Seo Young blushed at his words, "Oppa, stop saying praising me that I am pretty."

"Why? But it's true!" L smiled, and gently stick a band aid on her face.

"YAH, are you a playboy? I won't fall for your sweet talk." Seo young pouted

L chuckled at Seo Young cuteness, "Pabo ya... I only said that to you." L playfully ruffled her hair.

Seo young turned and looked at L while he was smiling.

Seo young can't help but felt that she was somehow attracted to him.*Seo young ah... you can't fall for him, okay?* Seo Yong reminded herself in her mind.