Pay Back

Last chance to love you

"Miss Seo Young, we found this ring in his hand. I suppose this might be important to him." The police handed her the ring.

Seo Young took it, "I don't remember Zico have this ring."

She then noticed that there is an initial on the ring. "J.H."

"Jiho?" Seo Young thought, "Did oppa made this?"

The truth his Zico accidentally grabbed the ring from P.O's hand as he tried to pull apart.

"Miss Seo Young, I would like to ask you some questions as we investigate this case." The police asked and continued, "We feel that someone did this intentionally as the car which hit him was a stolen car. However, we are not able to find the driver and anyone when we reach there. The CCTV in the area were damage as well. Do you know who did he meet recently?"

Seo Young furrowed her eyebrow and the police words repeated in her mind, * intentionally? I guess it must be him*

Seo Young knew that it must have something to do with the gang that Zico joined. But she have no idea who are they nor did she know how they look like.

"I only know that Jiho oppa have been working in the club for a long time. The club name is Fang and it must have something to do with them." Seo Young clenched her fist.

" Alright, we will check on that." The police wrote it down.

----------------------------------------

Kai soon knew about it and he kept visiting her to console her and make her feel accompanied.

Seo Young broke into tears whenever she saw Zico's photos. "Oppa, how can you do that to me?" Seo Young cried.

"Seo Young ah, you must be strong." Kai gave her a hug, "Zico sunbae wouldn't want to see you like this. If he was here, he would have want you to go on and live a better life."

Kai couldn't help but feel that it was heart rending to see Seo Young cry.

"I will try. I will be strong soon." Seo Young tightened her fist as she said. *I make sure they pay back for what they did to oppa. * Seo Young thought in her mind.