Injured

Last chance to love you

As Joonmin pushed Seo Young into his car, L ran towards him and pulled Joonmin and threw him on the floor.

"YAH, Quick." L took Seo Young hand and helped her out of the car. Joonmin stood up and tried to attack L from the back.

"L, watch out." Seo Young warned.

L dodged and he kicked Joonmin on his stomach. Joonmin doubled over. L then grabbed Seo Young and ran as fast as they could.

Joonmin quickly recovered and chase after them. *Damn. I must get her tonight.*

"Ah." Seo Young winced and she fell onto the ground. She was wearing a high heels and it was hard for her to run.

"Are you alright?" L asked, worriedly and looked out for Joonmin.

Seo Young nodded and tried to get up. L supported her and he fetch and cab on the roadside. "Get in there." L helped Seo Young in.

"Ahjussi,start the car. quick!" L yelled.

Joonmin saw the cab drove past and he cursed.

Seo Young was panting hard, "Thank You."

"Don't thank me. I don't intend to help you." L answered.

"But, yet you still help me." Seo Young replied gratefully.

L paused a while and saw that her knee and elbow was bleeding.

He sighed, "Yah, You are really a troublemaker." Seo Young blinked at him as he didn't know why did he say that.

The cab drove passed a family mart and L asked the driver to stop the car.

"Stay in here." L stressed and hopped out of the cab. " Where are you going?" Seo Young asked. L didn't reply.

He went to the family mart to get some band aid and Neosporin.

"What is that?" Seo Young pointed out as L carried a bag of stuff back to the cab.

L did not reply her question, "Where do you stay?"

Seo Young told him the address and L sent her back home. Seo Young winced in pain as she started to walk towards her apartment. L held her arms to support her.

"It's okay. I am alright. You may leave now. I don't want to trouble you anymore." Seo Young bowed, " Thanks for the help."

"Are you sure you are alright?" L raised his eyebrow.

Seo Young forced a smiled and nodded, "of course."

She tried to move forward but she lost her balance as she groaned in pain. L caught her in his arms and snapped, "Still say you are alright?"

Seo Young beamed and stuck her tongue out, "Sorry."

-------------------------------------------------

Seo Young sat down on the sofa and L knelt down in front of her.

"I will help with your wound." L place her leg on his lap and took out the band aids and Neosporin from the bag.

*He went to get this for me.* Seo Young felt touch as it has been a long time since someone care about her.

L dapped on her wound and clean it with a gauze. Seo Young gazed at him as he clean her wound.

*He reminds me of Jiho oppa.* Unknowingly, Seo Young eye's welled up with tears.

"Is it painful?" L asked as he saw Seo Young's tears.

"Aniya..." Seo Young wiped her tears with the back of her hand.

"Then why are you crying?" L pointed out.

" You reminded me of someone important." Seo Young muttered.

L wanted to ask who is that person but he kept quiet. *Why would I want to know that?* He thought.

After dealing with the wound on her knee, L started to clean her wound on her elbow. "I can do this on my own." Seo Young tried to take the cotton bud from him.

"Aish.. Just stay put." L hissed. Seo Young bit her lips and kept quiet.

As he was cleaning her wound, L couldn't help but he was curious about her.

"Why did you choose to work there?" L decided to ask after much thoughts, "Since you are able to afford this apartment, money to you shouldn't be a problem."

"I have my own reason." Seo Young shifted her gazed to the floor, " I have something that I need to find out." Seo Young tone sounded a bit sad. *And I didn't own this apartment either* Seo Young thought in her mind.

*What does she need to find out?* L was curious about it.