Zico

Last chance to love you

A few weeks have past and there are still no news of Zico. The guys who appeared in front of Seo Young apartment did not appeared again as well. Kai was glad that they were not here for Seo Young.

Seo Young sat at her study table and gazed out of the window.  She could hear that the wind was sighing and thrashing in the tree tops. *It's gonna rain soon.* Seo Young thought in her mind,with tears of sorrow in her eyes. *Jiho oppa, I miss you.*

-----

Thunder soon came marching from far away with increasing thread and a curtain of rain beat down from the sky. Zico was running  on the streets as a group of men chase him down.

"YAH, STOP THERE." One of the men yelled.

Zico did not turn back and continue to run forward.

"Give us back that envelope." One of the men yelled.

There is no way Zico will hand them the envelope as that is the only thing that he could use to threaten the leader to flee himself from the gang, black dragon.

"Stop there if not you will regret." The men shouted.

Unknowingly, Zico ran into a quiet neighborhood.

Out of the blue, a beamlight shine brightly at him at his right. A black car was speeding towards him. With no time to react, the car accelerated towards him and a loud crash could be heard. Soon, he found himself laying on the ground in pain.

Trembling, the driver stepped out of the car and walk towards Zico. At the side of Zico's eye, he saw someone familiar coming towards him.

"Ji..Hoon.. You.. You.. You... Betrayed.. me." Zico coughed as blood was oozing out from his head.

"I am sorry... hyung.." P.O cried.

P.O  looked at him in guilt, "As much as you need to protect your loves one, I need to protect mine too." He knelt down beside Zico trembling with fear.

Shivering, P.O took the envelope away from Zico arms. "Yah... don't.." Zico tried to grab it but he was in pain.

Zico managed to grab his hands while he tried to pull back, "Don't.. don't touch Seo Young..." Tears slid down from the corner of Zico's eyes, " Protect.. her.. for me.." Zico pleaded.

"Hyung... Mianhae... Hyung..." P.O cried as he regretted what he did.

At this moment, a few cars screeched to a stop surrounding him. A tall guy, dress in black with tattoo all around his arms stepped towards Zico. It was the gang leader, Dazza. He scooted down beside him, "I told you, you can't win me. You just killed yourself because of what you did. Trying to send this to the police?" Dazza swung the envelope in front of Zico, "Come and snatch it if you can. " Dazza laughed evilly.

Dazza's laughed irritate Zico. However, Zico had no strength to fight back. He felt his whole body was  numb.

"I can't wait to meet Seo Young." Dazza stood up and glanced at Zico one more time, "Do you have anything to tell her. I might be able to pass the message for you." He smirked.

Zico hated that, he used all his strength to speak up,"Don't touch her.." and he out.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Seo Young woke up as her phone rang, after falling asleep on his study table. She pushed herself up and picked up the call.

"Is this Jung Seo Young?"The nurse asked.

"Yes." Seo Young replied.

"Woo JiHo met a car accident and I need you to come to the hospital now." The nurse said.

Seo young was shocked to hear that. She felt her heart stopped for awhile and could not believe what she had heard.

"Andwae..." She mumbled. She tried to calm herself down and turn to take her wallet and rushed to the hospital.

She went to the ward that the nurse told her on the phone. "Oppa.." she pushed the door open and saw Zico lying on the bed, with his eyes close and he looks pale.

"You are Seo Young?" The doctor asked.

Seo Young nodded while her gazed couldn't leave Zico. She slowly stepped towards him as she couldn't believe her eyes.

"I am sorry, But we did our best." The doctor apologized.

"No... He can't die." Seo Young cried and pleaded, "please save him.. please."

"We did our best. It was too late when he was sent to the hospital." The doctor explained.

"Jiho oppa, wake up." Seo Young shook him as she hugged him and cried , "Oppa, you can't leave me like this."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: P.O is not that P.O. I am just using the name because i couldn't think of one. :/