Caught

Last chance to love you

L explained to Seo Young his mission and Seo Young was glad that she have someone to help her.

"Oppa, I know where is Dazza but you have no evidence to catch Dazza. It's that okay?"Seo Young asked.

"We caught some of their men last time. But they didn't mention anything about him. " L replied.

"I can help you get the proof. I want him to get sentence to life in prison."Seo Young stated, "He killed Jiho oppa."

"So this is why you worked there." L now understand everything.

"Oppa, I am going to meet Joonmin later.. But I don't know where is the place. How are you going to catch them?" Seo Young asked.

L thought for awhile," I will have to ask my senior officer. Do you mind coming with me awhile?"

L brought Seo Young to their secret meeting area. He called Sungkyu, woohyun and others team member there too.

"Seo Young ah, is it okay if we put a tracker in your phone?  This will allow us to track your location and we will be able to get there in time." Insik explained.

Seo Young nodded, "Yes. Sure. What am I supposed to do then?"

"Just be normal. You just have to follow whatever instructions Dazza gave you and the rest you will leave it to us."Insik continued, "But... I don't think L, Sungkyu and Woohyun can go there with us. Just in case they spotted them. Because they are currently spying over the club."

L  looked at Seo Young worriedly, "In sik hyung, can I just go with her? I am worried."

"Myungsoo ah, what if they spotted you? You were not be able to go to the club again, and you might put Seo Young in danger." Sungkyu explained.

"Don't worry, L, we will take care of her." Insik assured.

"Seo Young ah, as soon as we appear, you just look out for my hand signal. I will tell you where to escape, okay?" Insik instructed.

"Alright, Thank you." Seo Young bowed.

That night, Seo Young wore a black t- shirt and a skinny jeans. She put a baseball cap on her head, and left her house with the bag of toys.

She waited at her void deck for Dazza's men to come. At the side of her eyes, she saw Insik and his team were in a car.

A black car stopped in front of her and she knew that it must be for her.

She hopped onto the car front seats and she was greeted by a familiar voice,"Seo Young ah, why didn't you tell me about this?"

"P.O oppa." Seo Young eyes widened.

"Why do you look so shock? I am here to protect you." P.O smiled, "I am afraid that Joonmin will take this chance to do anything to you, if I weren't there."

Seo young blankly stared at P.O, *No... P.O you can't go. You will get caught by the police too.* To her, she felt that P.O treated her really nice and help her  a lot. She thought that P.O did not do anything bad, and she did not want him to get caught here.

"Oppa, you don't have to go." Seo Young tried to convince him not to go.

However , P.O insisted and he quickly drove off the car.

Seo Young bit her lips nervously and glanced at the rear mirror, looking out for the cops.*He will get caught because of me.*

P.O noticed that but he thought that she was just afraid to meet Joonmin.

It was close to 10 pm and P.O started to slow down the car near a seaside. "We are here." P.O switched off the beam light to avoid any attention.

"Oppa, wear this."Seo Young put on her cap on P.O's head and lowered down so that no one could see his face.

"Yah, Seo Young ah, what are you doing?" P.O asked as he felt that something is not right.

"Just wear it. I will explain to you later." Seo Young insisted.

Just as P.O wanted to ask her more about it, they heard a car stopped in front of them. It was Joonmin and his gang.

"Oppa, later just follow me. " Seo Young told him before she alighted and P.O had no chance to reply her.

"Woah, Dazza really sent you here! It's great." Joonmin laughed, "Last time, you escaped from me, but I am afraid you can't today. Especially with my gang here."

Seo Young smirked, "Catch me if you can. These are the stuff that you wanted." Seo Young threw it to him.

Joonmin swiftly caught it and he opened it up and check the stuff.

He the ordered his men to put it in the car.

Joonmin then walked toward Seo Young, preparing to grab her, but P.O protectively stepped in front of her, " You go your stuff. Just go now." P.O gave him a glare.

"Yah, P.O. You know me well. I requested her to come because I have other motive. So don't block my way." Joonmin warned.

One of his men notice spotted the cops and whispered next to Joonmin's ears  and Joonmin stepped back.

"I will let you go today." He quickly turned away and headed to the car.

Seo Young saw that, she quickly grabbed P.O hand, "Run as fast as you can."

P.O turn around and saw cops speeding towards them.

"YAH, Don't move. " Some of the cops pointed the gun at them.

Insik saw you and he pointed his hand to the left. Seo young were about to run to that direction but P.O pulled her away, "Damn. why did the police know that we are here."

P.O pulled her along and ran. She could see that the cops were chasing after them, *At this rate P.O oppa will get caught.* Seo Young thought.

"Oppa, Just run without me." Seo Young hurriedly said. "I am not going to leave you alone here."P.O replied.

They came to a split road and P.O ran to the left and pushed you to a dark alley. He found a few carton of boxes and the of you hid behind the area.

You were panting really hard, hoping that the cops won't found you as P.O was with you too.

P.O was quiet and he can't stop looking around, finding a way to escape in case the cops came.

The cops soon caught Joonmin and his gang and they handcuffed them.

"In sik hyung, We can't find Seo Young." One of his team member reported, "I waited for her the place you asked me to, but I didn't see her.

"What?! Did anyone chase after her?" Insik asked. "It was too chaotic, we didn't really see where she ran." he replied.

"Hyung, I saw a guy pulling her along and ran away. But they were too fast and we lost them."  another cop replied, "I am sorry."

"Track her phone!" Insik instructed and looked at the monitor. However, Seo Young left her phone on the car and they were unable to track her.

"Send them back to the police station first." Insik nodded towards Joonmin and his gang, " I will look around here."

Meanwhile, L was in the club and he was waiting for your news. Insik didn't update him anything and he was worried.

"Oppa, do you want anything too?" Hyunjin scooted closer to L. L pulled away, " go find woohyun." He left the room and went out of the club. He stood at the entrance and tried to call insik.

"Hyung, where is Seo Young? Is she safe?" L asked as soon as Insik picked up the call.

"We lost her. I am looking for her now. Will get back to you." Insik hung up the phone.

"HYUNG!" L shouted but Insik already hung up.

*Seo Young ah... please be safe.* L pace around worriedly.

-----------------------

"I have called my friend to come over. He will pick us up." P.O informed Seo young and he turn on his google map.

"Follow me." P.O stood up and Seo Young followed him while looking around the area. It was dark and the area was quiet. Seo Young followed him tightly and they soon came to a small road.

P.O sighed as he glanced at Seo Young. Seo Young noticed that he was looking at her and she looked away. "You better explained to me later." P.O stated angrily.

His friend finally came, and they hopped on to his car.

"Komawo, hyung." P.O thanks his friend, Yukwon.

"Yah, did you get yourself into trouble again?" Yukwon asked.

"Aniya, just drove me to my house. Seo Young will come with me too." P.O replied and looked at Seo Young, "Dazza should be quite angry right now. It's not good for you to be alone."

Seo Young nodded and kept quiet.

 

As soon as they reach P.O apartment, P.O immediately shoot her a question, "It was you right? The one who call the police."

Seo Young nodded, "But I don't think I did anything wrong."

"I should have already realised that when you sounded suspicious." P.O replied, "You are not wrong. But you just put yourself into a deep trouble."

"Do you think Dazza will let you go?" P.O yelled, "Joonmin was not only his bestfriend, he was an important part of his buisness."

"Dazza wouldn't find out anyway." Seo Young defended.

"He will blame us for it. We will be responsible for it!" P.O snapped.

"Oppa, you don't have to worry. I will take all the blame." Seo young assured.

P.O sighed, "No. You step out of this. It will be better for you to do that. Listen to me once."

"But... oppa.." Seo Young replied but P.O cut in, "JUST LISTEN TO ME. Step out of this matter." P.O was determined about it.