Chapter 1

Last chance to love you

The sky was still dark, looking out of the window, Seoyoung could see shimmer of raindrops on the leave under the wet moonlight.

"Why isn't Oppa back yet?" Seo Young asked herself  as she become worried. Ever since Seo Young found out Zico's job, she would always stay up all night, waiting for him to come back as she was afraid that something might happen to him.

Just then, she heard the door open and she shot up from her bed immediately. "Oppa!" Seo Young smiled and ran forward to hug him. "You are finally back"

"Yah, Seo Young ah, stop waiting for me all night. You need your sleep."Zico nagged. " I am just worried." Seo Young stared on the floor, " You know I only have you with me, I can't imagine if something happens to you."

Zico lightly flicked her head, "Pabo,Who am I? I am Zico. Nothing will happen to me. "Zico dragged himself to the bathroom, "I am already back, you have school in 3 more hours, go to bed."

------------------------------------------------------------------

The alarm clock rang and soon Seo Young  had to get ready for school. Her eyes were red due to the lack of sleep. Zico was still sleeping on the couch. She took a blanket and pull it up to his shoulder.  "Omo, he is injured." Seo Young took a closer look at his face and saw a cut near his chin. She grabbed the first aid kit and deal with his wound. "How I wish that you could quit your job." She sighed.

Seo Young glanced at the clock and realized that it was already half past 7. She dashed out of her house and ran towards the bus stop hoping that she could catch the bus.

Meanwhile, Kai was already at the bus stop. At the sight of Seo Young running, he became to laugh. "The bus is coming. You are going to miss it!" He teased.

The bus arrived while Seoyoung was still running. Kai tried to stop the bus for her as he pretended that he couldn't find his card. "Oh? Is here!" He beamed and scanned it on the machine.

"Oh? I am surprised that you didn't miss it?" Kai looked at Seo Young, amused. Panting, she scanned her card and purposely knocked  onto Kai's shoulder and walked towards the centre of the bus. "Yah, is that your way to thank me? You could have miss the bus if I didn't help you." Kai slipped his hands on his pockets.

"I didn't ask for your help." Seoyoung stuck her tongue out at him.

"Do you know that when a girl sticks her tongue out at a guy means that she is flirting?"Kai joked.

Seoyoung rolled her eyes, "Oh please... You know that's not what I meant."

Kai clucked his tongue, "That's very hard to say. Who knows one day you will fell in love with your best friend."  He purposely scooted closer to Seoyoung  and lowered down his head to her level. Irritated, Seo young pushed him away, "Yah, Move away from me."

"Are you blushing?" Kai Laughed and pointed at her face. "Of course NOT!" Seo Young shot back.

He slung his arms around her shoulder, "Oh come on, just admit it. "

"You are freaking annoying." Seoyoung pushed him away and alight the bus.