Mission

Last chance to love you

 

Seo Young pushed herself up from the bed and force her eyes open. It's 7am in the morning and she was up to prepare for school.

Even though it is tough to get up early in the morning, but she want to complete her studies as this is what Zico wants.

After washing up, she dried her hair and change into the school uniform and headed to school.

She was walking at a slow pace as her knee was still in pain. *Argh, why it hurts more than yesterday* Seo Young complaint in her mind.

When she was in school, as usual, she made her way to the classroom. She did not made any close friends in school as she was afraid that she will dragged them into her mess. She treated her classmates like acquaintance.

She was early and the lecturer wasn't here yet. She rested her elbow on the desk as she forgot about her wound.

"Ouch." She winced as she rested her arms on the desk. "Argh.. This is annoying.*

She softly blow her wounds as she thought of L treating her wounds yesterday night. "He was really nice. I wonder when will I meet him again."Seo Young mumbled and shook of her thoughts, "Wait.. what am I thinking? Wake up, Seo Young ah. You can't made any friends. So that there is nothing he can threaten you."

-------------

 

"What happen to your eyes? Did you sleep yesterday?" Sungkyu asked as he saw L 's dark circles.

"I didn't sleep well." L plopped onto the couch.

"We will be having a mission later. Go get yourself prepared." Sungkyu threw his pillow at him.

"Arrasso.." L forced himself up.

Sungkyu reported what they have found out to the senior officer and  the other team members have found out  the black dragon's secret hideout.

Together with the other members, Sungkyu, L and Woohyun hopped into the van and sped off to the place.

The cops quickly surrounded the areas to prevent anyone from escaping. In sik led some of the members and they went to the back door.

Woohyun kicked opened the door and turned to the side.

Indeed there were around 8 people inside the hideout. Tattoos were on their arms and legs, and cans of beer and cigarettes were lying everywhere.

The 8 people were stunned by them and they picked up their weapon, intending to attack.

In sik and the team pointed their gun at them, "Move somemore and I will start my fire."

"Put down your weapons and face the wall." Sungkyu commanded.

The dropped their weapon and turned their back against them. In sik and the team ran towards them and pushed them towards the wall.

They started to handcuff them and brought them back to the police station for investigations.

"Did you see how I slammed open the door?" Woohyun said proudly. "Anyone can do that woohyun." Insik came from the back and close the door.

They were back at the main police station and Insik started to praise the team for the good work, " I am glad that we managed to catch the 8 of them. Even though, I believe the leader of the gang is not in there, we will try to find out as much information as possible from them."

The members clapped the hands and cheer. "Sungkyu, woohyun and L, your spy mission will still be going on. " In sik reminded.

"Yes Sir!" The three of them replied at the same time.

-----------------------------------

Dazza heard of the news and he was furious over it. He slammed his hands on his desk, "How did they find out the place?! Did anyone leak the news to the cops!"

"We are trying to find out." P.O replied, "Currently, I don't think they have said anything about us."

"Go check it out P.O!" Dazza, grabbed his collar, "Remember, If the cops manage to get me, I won't let you off either! Recalled all the things that you have done for me! "

Dazza let go of him and pointed at the rest of his men, "You guys also. Go find it out."

"I think it will be better if you go to our second hideout first. It's dangerous for you to stay here. Just in case, someone betrayed us." one of the men said.

"Alright, P.O, you will be in charge of taking over of the club these few days. Understand? " Dazza commanded as currently he trusted P.O the most.

---------------------

Seo Young was hanging around myeondong after school. *It's has been the long time since I was here.* She thought and reminiscing the time when she was with Zico.

She stepped into a Italian restaurant where she used to go with Zico.

"Omo... are you Seo Young?" the restaurant's lady boss asked as soon as she spotted Seo young.

Seo Young smiled at her, "Ahjumoni, you  remembered me?"

"Of course. Your brother and you used to come here a lot." the lady boss said. "Come, have a seat."

Meanwhile, Sungkyu , woohyun and L was having their dinner in the restaurant too.  L immeditaely reacted to the name "Seo Young" as the lady boss addressed her while leading her to the seats.

*Wait, did I heard wrongly? Is that an illusion?* L thought as his mind has been thinking about her ever since yesterday.

He turned to the direction of the voice to confirm if that was a illusion.

*It's really her* L blinked.

"YAH, What are you looking at?" Sungkyu asked as he slurped the spaghetti.

"Ne?.. Nothing." L stuttered.

She sat at the sofa seats near them and L began to steal glances at her while eating.

"Where is Zico? Is he coming?" The lady boss asked.

Seo Young smiled faded, "He won't be coming."

"Ah... He must be busy." The lady boss replied and didn't pry further as she could sense something is wrong from her expression, "As usual, Cabonara?"

"Yes. You know me the best." Seo Young beamed at her and the lady boss patted her head, "Aigoo... You are still so cute."

In the meantime, L was observing her and he could roughly hear their conversation since the restaurant was quiet and their tables were quite near to each other.

*She looks so pretty and innocent with that smile.* L can't help but his eyes could not leave Seo Young. *She looks so different from the club. Wait... She is wearing a uniform. So... is she underage?*

 

L then shifted his gazed back to his plate of spaghetti. *and Zico? Why does the name sounds familiar?*

"Myungsoo, are you alright? You seems to be distracted today." Woohyun asked.

"Hyung, does the name Zico sounds familiar to you?" L asked as he feel that he had heard this name before.

"Zico?" Woohyun repeated.

" He is the one that have some connection with Dazza." Sungkyu cut in,"Yah, did you guys read the file? He used to be in one of our department wanted list, before we were there. But I heard that he is dead."

"What file? I didn't read that." Woohyun replied. Sungkyu gave him a stare.

L did read the files and documents since it is related to their spy mission. * Oh yeah. Zico is the one. But what is her relationship with him?* L can't help but was more curious about Seo Young and her background, since she was related to a drug dealer.

* I got to know more about her. This might be useful for our mission.* L noted in his mind.