Get out of my mind.

Last chance to love you

"Myungsoo, you are finally back!" Woohyun jumped in front of him.

"Where did you go?" Sungkyu asked. Before L could reply, woohyun cut in, "Did you went home with a girl ?"

*How does he knows?*

"No, of course!" L scowled. He lied as he didn't want them to misunderstood him.

"We found out something new just now." Sungkyu said and continued, "Hyunjin told me that they have a boss name Dazza. He is in the gang which I suspects is Black dragon, and he has many member under him. Some of the members might be working in the club."

L nodded as he listen to him and felt amused, "How did you find out so many things?"

"After you left, Hyunjin got drunk and kept clinging on to him. Hyunjin almost him." Woohyun pointed at him and laughed, "Hyung, tried to ask her about things and she spilled it all out willingly. But Hyung dumped her in the club after that."

Sungkyu took the paper and smacked his head, "You aren't any better! Sylvia tried to seduce you too. And you almost fell for it. "

"That's because I was tipsy." Woohyun laughed in embarrassment.

* Indeed, Seo Young was different from them. She isn't that type of girls that will hook up with guys and flirt with them. But what is the reason for her to work there? She doesn't seems to like her job too.* L wondered.

"How about you, myungsoo? What about the Seo Young girl?" Woohyun pondered but L was in his deep thought and did not hear him.

"YAH, MYUNGSOO!" Woohyun screamed.

L snapped out of daze in shock, "YAH, hyung, you don't have to scream at me!"

"I was asking you a questions." Woohyun said, "What about the Seo Young girl? Did anything happen between you and her? You seems to be distracted ever since you reached home."

"She was brought away by another guy. Stop asking me about her." L replied and continued, "I am tired." and went to his room.

"Something is not right." Woohyun mumbled.

------------------------------------

That night, L couldn't seems to fall asleep. He kept flipping here and there and he can't stop wondering about Seo Young.

*Aish.... Can she get out of my mind?* L slammed the pillow on his head.