Ring

Last chance to love you

That night, P.O gave Seo Young his room and he slept on the couch in the living room. Seo Young couldn't sleep that night, "Will P.O oppa get hurt because of me?" Seo Young stepped out of the bed and walked around his room, "So these are his families. I wonder where are they." Seo Young picked up the photo frame.

Seo Young then noticed a familiar ring beside the photo. She picked it up and take a closer look, "This is the same as Jiho oppa." Seo young muttered.

She then noticed that the ring was carved with the initial, "J.H."

*Why do they have the same ring?* Seo young thought and she glanced at a book, which looks like a dairy to her and the tag at on the cover stated, "Pyo Ji Hoon"

"Pyo Ji Hoon." Seo Young mumbled, "So this is his real name. P.O oppa's initial is J.H too."

 "Hold on, But if Jiho oppa were to carve a name on the ring, he wouldn't carve it as J.H. He would carve it as Zico instead. He didn't like to use his real name." Seo Young started to think in depth, "If that's the case, the ring oppa has belong to P.O oppa? So P.O oppa was with Zico when he die?"

Seo young shook her head, "No, this is impossible. What am I thinking? P.O oppa would have come out and be the witness if I was there."

------------------

The next morning, as soon as P.O woke up, Seo Young started to asked him question regarding Zico, "Oppa, are you with Zico on the day he died?"

P.O froze at the question,* Where did she ask about him again?* But he quickly recovered, "No. I was busying doing something."

"It's weird oppa, why do you have the same ring as Zico had?" Seo Young asked. "Ring? What ring? Isn't it common to have the same ring?" P.O smoothly bring it over as he did not know what ring Seo young was referring to and he was afraid that he would say the wrong things.

"I will send you back later."P.O changed the topic.

"Arasso." Seo Young replied.