Chapter 14

Last chance to love you

"What's up woohyun! You are here again." P.O greeted, "What's with you? Coming on two consecutive night."
"Just wanna spend some time playing after my exam."Woohyun lied smoothly.

"Come, let me bring you to the VIP rooms." as P.O led them to the room, he met Seo Young on the way.
"Seo Young ah, can I talk to you a while?"P.O asked. "Okay." Seo Young nodded.

Seo Young waited for P.O in the office while P.O went to serve his friends.

Seo Young glanced around the office and realised that it is a good chance to see if Dazza have left anything confidential here.

She opened the door to check if anyone is getting near the area. She then started to open some of the drawers and flipped through his stuff.  She realised that one of the drawers is lock. *I got to find the key*She thought as she searched around the table

Just then she heard some voice outside the room, she quickly pushed in all the files and drawer and sat on the couch as if nothing had happened.

"Seo young ah.." P.O called as he open the door.

"Yes?" Seo Young answered.

P.O told her about what had happened and that Dazaa was hiding away for the moment. "So... I think that this is a chance for you to get away from here."

"Mwoh?" Seo Young was surprised by what he said.

"Yeah. I will take the responsibility. Just take this chance and go as far as you can."P.O continued.

"Aniya... I am not going to leave. " Seo Young rejected and left the room. P.O go after her and wanted to pursuade her somemore but realised that there are many hostess walking around the area. It will be dangerous if they heard their conversation.

"Come with me, Seo Young." P.O grabbed her hand and brought her to the back alley.

"Why? You always wanted to leave. I know that you hated the job here." P.O explained.

"I am not leaving." Seo Young emphasized. *at least before I took my revenge* she thought in her mind.

"This might be the only chance, since the group and club is in the mess now, as some of our men was caught."P.O added.
"Look, P.O. Dazza will not let you go if he knows that I ran away from here."Seo Young stated seriously, "You are Jiho oppa's friend and I didn't want you to get hurt.

"Don't worry about me!" P.O replied, guilty after hearing what Seo Young said.

Just before Seo Young wanted to yell at him, they heard some noise behind them. Someone had accidentally stepped onto the cans on the ground while eavesdropping.

"." P.O mumbled under his breath, "It will not be good is Dazza's men heard us."

Seo Young was scared too. "Eottokae?" Seo Young mouthed worriedly.

P.O slowly move to the place where to sound came from, but he couldn't spot anyone there.

"Seo Young ah, go back in the club. It's dangerous in here. I will search for that person. " P.O instucted.

"Okay.." Seo Young replied, "Be careful."

While Seo Young was heading back, she spotted a shadow near her. She swallowed down a gulp and was about to shout for P.O who went to the other direction,but someone covered and pushed her to a corner.

"Shhh...It's me." A familiar voice whispered.

"L?" Seo Young turned her head, "So just now the sound came from you?"

L nodded. Seo Young heaved a sigh of relief and realised how close L was. She blushed and pushed him away.

L realised that his arms was around her waist and stepped back.

"Ah..hem.." He cleared his throat and looked away, embarrassed.

"What are you doing here?" Seo Young whispered.

"I saw a guy dragging you to the back alley and I was worried." L lied but it wasn't totally a lie. First, I was worried, seeing P.O pulling you to the back and Secondly, he just wanted to listen to the conversion between P.O and you.

Seo Young was a little move by his reply, "You just met me once, and yet..." *You are worried for me* Seo Yiung did not say out the last sentence.

"Thanks. But I hope that you can stop meeting me. It will not be good for you." Seo Young warned.

"Why? What's wrong with me meeting you?" L questioned.

"You might get hurt. You are a great person to me. I don't want you to get hurt because of me." Seo Young turned her back against him, "I am going back in."

"Hey, wait." L held her wrist, "But I am your guest. There is nothing wrong for us to meet. I heard that a host suppose to do what their guest requested right?" L playfully winked at her and move closer to her.

"Yeah... but..." Seo Young warily looked at him and gulped, "L,What are you going to do?"