Picnic

Last chance to love you

"I am tired." Seoyoung rested on the couch. "I didn't know you are so weak." Kai teased.

"Do you think if fair for a guy to fight with a girl like me?" Seo Young snorted.

Kai wanted to snapped back at her, as usual but he stopped, "Come on, let's do something else. It's a Saturday, it's boring to stay at home."

"Well, I like to stay at home." She replied.

"Aish... go and change into some nicer clothes, I will bring you out today." Kai pulled her up from the couch.

"Woah... What happened to you today? Why are you being so nice to me? " She blinked at him.

Kai folded his arms and stared at her, " Miss Seo Young, get yourself change now." He pushed her towards her bedroom."

"Arasso, Arasso... I will." Seo Young surrendered and shut the door.

Kai brought Seo Young to the supermarket and both of them decided to board some snacks for picnic. "Wah... This is my favorite!!!!" Seo Young clapped her hand with happiness as she took 4 packets of kimbab.

Kai giggled as he saw her actions, *She is cute in some way.* He thought in his mind.

"Seo Young ah, do you want some sandwich?" Kai asked in between of his giggled.

Seo Young  pouted, "Yah, Who are you laughing at."

"YOU" Kai pointed at Seo Young.

Seo Young stuck her tongue out to him, "I will tell Jiho oppa that you are the one who always bully me."

Upon hearing "jiho" name Kai's expression change and he quickly turn away so that Seo Young will not notice. Kai pushed the cart away and sighed, "How am I going to tell her? I am afraid that she will do something rash."

"Why are you mumbling to yourself?" Seo young skipped beside him, "Mind to share?"

Kai shook his head and place his fingers on his lips, "Secret."

Seo young scoffed and rolled her eyes, "Pssff"

---------------------------------------

Soon, the both of them arrived at the Yeouido park. Kai lay the mat on the grass as Seo Young arrange the snacks that they bought.

Kai noticed that Seo Young wouldn't stop checking her phone ever since they were at the supermarket. Kai kept looking at her, trying to find out what is she thinking.

Seo Young realized that, "I know that I am pretty. But don't blame me for making you fell for me."

Kai snapped out of his gazed and replied, " Don't worry. If were to fall for you, I will make you fell for me first." 

Seo Young almost choked by her own saliva after hearing what he said.

Kai chuckled at her reaction, "Do you want to fly a kite?" Without waiting for Seo Young, he got up and rent a kite at the shop nearby.

"Here." Kai handled it to Seo Young.

"Woah... My best friend is really the best! You always know what I want." Seo Young pointed her thumbs up.

"Come on, Let's fly it together." She took kai's hands and went to the empty space.