kai's visit

Last chance to love you

Seo Young woke up with no sight of Zico. "Why did he go? He was badly injured." She became to get worried for him. She saw the breakfast on the table and she knew that it was definitely from Zico. She thought that he injury might have got better, since he was able to make breakfast for her.  In the meantime, Kai was pacing back and forth outside Seo Young's doorstep. He didn't know what to do. He did not know if he should tell Seo Young about Zico departure. Furthermore, He have never been to Seoyoung's house before. He will have to think of a reason of his visit.

"Mwoh yah, Kai, Why are you here? Are you stalking me?" Seo Young were surprised to see him outside her house. Kai was so engrossed in his thought that he did not realized  Seo Young was looking at him.

"Oh?" Kai smiled blankly at her as he was caught off guard.

 

"Erm.. I was.. I was just passing by your neighborhood and I wanted to ask you if you want to have breakfast together."Kai stuttered.

Seo Young  gave him a weird look, "This isn't you. You wouldn't come to my house and ask me for breakfast. Do you have something to tell me?"

"Aish.. .Why is she so smart?" Kai scolded in his mind. "Oh.. I was just looking for Zico." Kai smoothly lied.

"He was out." Seo Young replied.

*So  she doesn't realized yet?* Kai said in his mind.

"So you aren't going to let me in? Is this the way you treat your guest?" Kai snorted.

"Is this the way you talk to your best friend?" Seo Young snapped back.

"Oh well? We are always like this, aren't we?" He slung his arms around her and winked.

She elbowed him on his chest and he winced in pain, " Do you know that when a guy winked at a girl it means that he is flirting?"

"Wait... Why does that sounds so familiar? Did you copy what I said earlier?" Kai pointed out. Seo Young gave him a victory sign and threw her pillow at him.

"Yah, you will get it from me!" Kai took a pillow from the couch and soon the both of them started to have a pillow fight.

Seo Young  were laughing happily whenever she  managed to threw it on Kai's face. Kai looked at Seo Young and started to feel sad for her, "If only she knew that Zico had left, she would not be able to smile like this anymore." Kai thought.