I am a cop

Last chance to love you

 

"I think it's gonna leave a scar." Seoyoung muttered as she touched her cheeks. She put on a small band aid and tie up her hair, preparing to go to school.

She was revising her work while she was on the way to school. It was her exam day and she didn't really have time to study. For every exam, Seo Young did not really have time to prepare for it due to her work. However, as she was smart, she will still be able to pass her exam.

Students began to fill in the exam hall. Seo Young found her seats and sat down. "Seo Young ah... All the best.!" Some of her classmate cheered.

Seo Young smiled back, "Fighting!"

 

As soon as the exam papers were distributed, Seo Young began to pen down her answers and focus on her paper.

* I must graduate!* Seo Young encouraged herself in her mind.

She managed to complete it before the exam end. She felt that she did quite well.

"Seo young ah, wanna go study with us later for the next exam?" One of her classmate asked.

"YAH, come on. She had never study with us before." another replied.

"I am Sorry, I got to go." Seo Young rejected as left.

She slung her backpack behind her back and walked towards to school gate. She put a bubble gum inside and walked around the school neighbourhood.

Just then and black car stopped infront of her and Seo Young sense that something was not right. She started to turn away and run as fast as she could.

Just as she predicted, 3 men jumped off from the car and chase after her. *Damn, who are they?*

As they were faster than Seo Young they immediately caught up with her and block her way. "Where do you think you are going?" one of the men said.

"Who are you?"Seo Young snarled.

"I am Bane, Dazza assistant. Dazza want to meet you. Come with us before we hurt you." He warned.

Seo Young had no choice but to follow them.

They brought Seo Young to a hut situated in a secluded place.

Bane brought Seo young into a room and indeed Dazza was there, sitting on the couch smoking. Seo Young glanced around and there were beer, tibits, instant food lying all around.

*So he was hiding here all along?*Seo Young thought in her mind.

"Long time no see, Seo Young ah.."Dazza greeted, "Do you miss me?" He laughed evilly.

Seo Young rolled her eyes, "What do you want from me now?'

"What's with you? I just want to have a nice chat with you." Dazza smirked, "What happened to your face? Did you fight with someone ?"

"That's none of your business." Seo Young snapped at Dazza.

"You didn't change, Seo Young ah... Your attitude is still the same as a year ago." Dazza calmly said which irritates Seo Young.

Seo young glared at him, "Just tell me what you want?"

Dazza laughed again,"Alright, my dear." Dazza stepped towards her and lifted her chin to take a good look at her. Seo Young stepped back and pushed his hands away, "Don't touch me."

"I see... Now I see why you are so popular in my club. You are indeed a beautiful girl. "Dazza smiled and grabbed her shoulder, looking at her from head to toe, "Now I know why Joonmin wanted you."

Upon hearing "Joonmin" name, Seo Young froze.

"Tsk Tsk... Too bad you are just playing hard to get. You know Joonmin is getting impatient. He is my bestfriend, maybe I should help him a bit." Dazza continued.

Seo Young gulped, "What... do.. you want..?"

"Don't be scared. I won't bite you." Dazza smirked, "I had been doing some business with Joonmin. And this time, he insisted you to do it for me. I agreed with it since I am currently lack of manpower after the police caught them."

Dazza nodded his head and Bane got the hint. He took out a backpack and threw it to Dazza. Dazza caught it and open it.

There are lots of soft toy inside. Seo Young narrowed her eyes and think that there is something fishy about it.

"What are those?"Seo Young asked.

"Drugs." Dazza replied immediately.

"Since you don't like me to beat around the bush, I will tell you your mission now. Send those drugs to Joonmin. " Dazza ordered, "Those drugs are hidden in those soft toy. Protect them no matter what. Don't let anyone take it before you handed it to Joonmin. They are expensive."

"Why should I help you?" Seo Young roared.

"Because Joonmin insisted it." Dazza replied, "And for my business I wanted you to do it. The police are less likely to suspect you."

"I am not going to do this." Seo Young rejected and was about to walk out to the door, but Dazza grabbed her back, "YAH, Do it before I hurt you."

Seo Young smirked, "What can you do? Do you want to kill me ?"

Dazza pushed her to the wall and Seo Young winced.

He grabbed her collar and narrowed his eyes, " Do you think I will let you die? "

Seo Young spat at his face, "No matter what you do, I won't do it."

Dazza wiped his face and eyed at Bane. Bane came forward to Seo Young and tried to pull of Seo young blazer.

Seo Young struggled, " YAH, what are you going to do?"

"I will make you strip in front of me until you agreed to do it." Dazza threatened, "Bane, take off her clothes."

"YAH, let go of me." Seo Young cried. Bane was a lot stronger than her. He soon pulled off her blazer and now it left with her blouse and skirt.

"Please... Please don't do this." Seo Young pleaded.

Dazza asked Bane to stop it and he squatted down to Seo Young height. He grabbed her chin, "I will give you one last chance before I remove all you clothes.

"I will do it for you." Seo young replied as tears began rolling down her cheeks like rivulets. She had no choice but to follow his order.

"That's the right choice. " Dazza smirked and threw the bag of drugs in front of her.

"You don't have to go to the club today. You will be meeting Joonmin at 10pm, and I will send one of our men to send you there."Dazza instructed.

Seo Young went home and sank onto the floor. She pulled up her knees towards her chest, folding her hands on her knees and sobbed. *Why am I living like this? I should have just die* Seo Young thought.

*Jiho oppa, should I go meet you now?* Seo Young  sobbed sorrowfully. She stood up and clenched her fist, "That's it." She ran out of her house and went to the road nearby.

"This is how oppa die." She glanced at the road and cars were passing by really fast.

She saw a truck coming towards her direction and she took in a deep breath. She step forward onto the road waiting for the incoming truck to hit her. She closed her eyes in fear.

 A deafening blast rose into the air as the truck came towards here.

"Andwae, Seo Young ah.." Someone pulled Seo young out of the road, just before the truck could hit her.

Seo Young slowly opened her eyes and she saw L 's face infront of her. She realised that she was in L's arms instead.

"Oppa...Why did you save me?" Seo Young burst into tears.

"Seo Young ah... What happened to you? Why did you want to kill yourself?" L worriedly search her face.

"Oppa.." Seo young continued to cry as she hugged his waist. L hugged her back, "Seo Young ah... Just tell me. I can help you."

"Save me.. Oppa.." Seo young muffled in her tears,"Please, get me out of this crap."

L brought Seo young back to her apartment. He pour a cup of water and gave it to Seo Young, "Calm yourself down first."

"Thanks." Seo young took it.

L sat beside her and looked at her, "What can I do to help you?"

Seo Young began to spill it all out and told L everything thing, from how Zico die and till how Dazza threatened her.

*This is what I need to find out. We are trying to catch Dazza. This will save Seo Young.* L thought in his mind and couldn't help but felt furious over how Dazza make Seo Young suffered.

L took Seo young's hand, "Why didn't you tell me earlier? I am trying to catch Dazza too."

Seo Young looked at him and L continued, "I am a cop."