Deal.

Last chance to love you

It didn't take too long for Seo Young to be back to normal. However, she became stronger and more determine. Kai could sense that she changed a little and she seems like she was planning on something in her mind.

Kai thought that he was just too sensitive and didn't say much.

That night, Seo Young was walking home and she heard footsteps behind her. She did not do anything and proceeded slowly towards an alley. *They are finally here for me.* She have been waiting for them for a long time.

She stopped and turned her back to see a group of men in black staring at her. One of the smirked and walked towards her, "Hi, Seo Young ssi"

Seo Young couldn't help but feel a bit intimidated.

"What do you want from me?" Seo Young scoffed.

"You are much smarter than your brother." He smirked and grabbed your arms.

"YAH, Take your flirty hands off me!"Seo Young yelled and struggled but they were too strong for her.

They place a white cloth over Seo Young mouth and soon Seo Young felt dizzy and felt alseep.

Seo Young woke up to find herself lying on a couch in a room. She could her loud blasting music in the room. Instantly, she knew that she was in the underground nightclub that was owned by the gang leader Dazza.

"You are finally awake." Someone asked with his deep and croaky voice. Seoyoung turned to the direction and saw a tall man, muscular guy smirking at her.

"Who are you?" Seo Young glared at him.

"Woah... look at you. You look as if you are going to kill me." he walked towards Seoyoung and touch her cheeks, "I am here to protect you."

Seo Young slapped his hands away, "Move your hands away from me."

"I won't hurt you. I promise."he continued, "I have been taking care of your brother Zico for a long time. But I am so regret that I couldn't save him from the accident."

Seo Young furrowed her eyebrow, *B***sh*t. He must Dazza, the one who killed my oppa.* She thought in her mind.

"So you are...?" Seo Young changed to a more pleasant tone, trying to act as if she believe his words.

He smiled and complimented, "You have a nice voice."

"I am Dazza. Your brother's leader."Dazza introduced.

*So I was right.* Seo Young was burning inside but she tried to keep herself calm, "What is the reason for bringing me here?"

"I want to take care of you on behalf of Zico. He is like a little brother to me. I am sure he wants me to do that to." Dazza explained with an ulterior motive.

Of course, Seo Young did not believe what he said. But she pretended to trust him, "So how are you going to take care of me?"

"I can offer you a job here. Since you should be in need to money now, after Zico passed away. I will give you the pay what Zico used to receive. Does that sounds  good to you?" Dazza offered,smirking in his mind.

"What am I suppose to do? " Seo Young asked.

"Your job is easy. I would like you to be the hostess of this club. But you will be serving our VIPs. You will just have to chat with them and accompany them to drink in the club."Dazza explained.

Seo Young thought that the deal was not bad as she can spy on Dazza while working her, in order to take her revenge for Zico. However, she was a little naive that she didn't know the jobscope wasn't as simple as what Dazza said.

"Okay! Deal!" Seo Young agreed without thinking much. Dazza was happy that she agreed to work in his club, *I like her character. She is much more decisive than her brother*

"Alright, You may start your work tomorrow." Dazza said.

Seo Young was free to leave. She stepped out of the club and stared at the signboard for a long time. * I will collect all the evidence and make sure that I send you to jail. " She clenched her fist.