Helpless

Last chance to love you

Seo Young decided to move away from her own apartment and transferred to the other school. She wanted to cut all her connections with her friends, including her best friend Kai as she didn't want anyone to get hurt because of her.

One year later....

Seo Young was still working in the underground club, but she protected herself well. She became really popular in the club and she was getting used to the environment. While working, she did found some information regarding Zico's death.

For that one year, Kai, on the other hand had been trying to find Seo Young. However, he failed to do so. Seo Young tried to avoid him and she even changed her phone number. Kai was coming to the last year of his high school and he was getting busier, thus, he gradually stop finding Seo Young. But he hope that he would meet her again one day.

Night fell as the setting sun cast an orange over the evening sky. Seo Young was busying dressing up and putting some makeup for work.

Meanwhile outside the club...

"This will be your internship project. Try to get as much information as possible without being caught.  Most importantly, don't get yourself in trouble. Remember you guys are detective, and now you are going to spy over this club." A senior police officer, In sik said.

"Sungkyu, you will be the leader from now on. We will need to catch the head of this club and I believe that he have something to do with the gang, Black dragon. From now on, if there is any information,you guys will have to report to me, got it?" In sik added.

"Yes." L, Sungkyu and Woohyun replied.

The three of them got off from the car excitedly and glanced around the area.

"It has been a long time since we are here, hyung!!!" Woohyun exclaimed.

"Yah, we are here to work!" Sungkyu smacked woohyun's head.

"Hyung, we have been spending our time training and studying to become a cop. This is the only time that we can enjoy while playing." Woohyun stated.

"Hyung... can you be any louder? We can't let others know our status." L snapped and place his hand into his pockets.

"Let's get ourselves ready."Sungkyu slung his arms around them and the three of them stepped into the club, "Fang"

As they stepped in, they started to move around with the blasting music.

Some of the girls purposely get close to L and L was disgusted by them.

"It's great!" Sungkyu shouted as the music was loud.

"Told ya!" Woohyun scowled and waved as he saw his friend.

"Yo! What's up! P.O." Woohyun pumped his fist with him.

"Hey, Woohyun." P.O smiled.

"Have you prepared the VIP room for me?" Woohyun asked.

"Of course! Anything for my friend." P.O replied.

P.O led them to the VIP room and they sat down on the sofa. "Wait a moment, I will bring you our host." P.O left the room.

"Yah, why are we here?" Sungkyu whispered.

"This is good for our investigation. It's easier to get information when you are in the VIP rooms, as there is a high chance that the girls here knows about the boss." Woohyun replied.

"Did P.O knows we are undercover?"L asked.

"No, of course! He doesn't even know I am a cop. " Woohyun assured and continued, "But too bad he didn't know anything about his boss."  In fact, P.O lied to him that he was a part timer.

"Seo Young ah..." P.O called Seo Young over. Ever since P.O knew that Seo Young was here, he tried to help her as much as possible as he was guilty for killing Zico. He regretted it and if he could go back to the past, he would not have done it. He remembered Zico's last word was to protect Seo Young. He wanted to do it for Zico to make up for his mistake. However, Seo Young did not know about it yet.

"My friends are here at room 260. It's better for you to serve them. They are nice people." P.O whispered. Seo Young nodded, "Okay, I will bring some drinks over too." Seo Young smiled and carried the trays.

Sylvia and hyunjin,went into the room and their eyes widened in excitement.

"Unnie, they are hot." hyunjin whispered.

They sat beside them and Sylvia tried to get close with L. L just smiled and tried to be polite as he was on his mission.

Seo Young pushed open the door and saw Sylvia and Hyunjin. She greeted them and place the drinks on the table.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Seo Young smiled and help them to pour the drinks.

Sungkyu and woohyun was busying chatting with the hostess as the hostess trying to get close to them.

L glanced at Seo Young as Seo Young sat beside him, *She looks decent* L thought and look at here warily, *But I can't judge a book by the cover.*

Seo Young smiled, "Hi, I am Seo Young."

L nodded as acknowledgment, " I am L."

Seo Young was surprised by his coldness, but was glad that he was different from the other guys. She had seen guys trying to take advantage of her and kept forcing to drink. *P.O, Komawo.* she thanked him in her mind.

Sungkyu and Woohyun started to chat with Seo Young and soon they started to play some games.

Sungkyu and hyunjin are in a team, Woohyun and Sylvia, and lastly, L and Seo Young.

The six of you began and the loser one will have to drink.

"Oh Yeah oppa!!!" Hyunjin won and she hugged sungkyu.

"What the F**K" Sylvia curse and drank. Woohyun, L and Seo Young drink too.

Soon, woohyun was bored of the game because he kept losing.

"Let's go to the dance floor then!" Sungkyu suggested and pulled hyunjin with him.

L was a bit drunk but he was still sobered. L brought Seo Young to the dance floor and the dance floor was pretty crowded.

A guy then came closer to Seo Young and pretended to fell onto her. The guy took the chance to hugged her. Seo Young was shocked and pulled away.

 

She was stunned as she saw the guy's face. It's Joonmin *It's him* She froze. She still remembered that night where she kicked him on his shins as she tried to ran away from him.

Joonmin gave a small smirked, "I won't let you go today."

Seo Young was horrified by his threat.

"YAH, this girl is mine tonight. Stay away from her." Joonmin pulled Seo Young towards him. L saw Seo Young expression and he hesitated if he should help her. He could see that Joonmin might hurt her, but at the back of his mind, he thought that he did not want to put himself in trouble. He hated trouble.

Seo Young struggled to pull apart, "No one will help you today, Seo Young ah... Your friend Mina, is out today."

"Help me." Seo Young pleaded to L.

L looked away and Seo Young heart sank. She knew what Joonmin going to do to her and tears slipped down the corner of her eyes.

Joonmin pulled her out of the club. Seo Young was wearing high heels and she hissed in pain as Joonmin dragged her out, "Yah, Let go of me."

"If I let go, you will escape again." Joonmin snapped.

L glanced at the exit of the club and sighed. Before Seo Young left, L saw her eyes and he could sense how helpless she was. *I am a cop. I should help her right? It isn't right for me ignore it. But I could have expose my identity.*

"Aish!"L rubbed the back of his neck, irritated and ran towards the exit.