Chapter 9

Sweet Talking Baby 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I Miss You”

 

Yoona was smiling widely like a teen girl looking at her crush, she admires her wife's perfect nose, those lashes, her cute lips and she can staring at her wife like forever.

Yuri was still fast asleep. The older girl snoring softly as was slightly open.

Yoona turn to look at the digital clock on the nightstand. It’s time for them to get up.

Tap…Tap…

Yoona tapped lightly on Yuri’s nose. Like teasing a sleeping puppy, Yuri scrunching her nose cutely. But she still didn’t bother to wake up.

Poke…Poke…

She takes another way, poking the chubby cheeks of her wife. Making Yuri frowned unconsciously.

Yoona grinned while pressed her thumb lightly on Yuri’s forehead to erase the frown.

“Wake up, baby.” Yoona whispered.

Yuri just stirred a little bit as Yoona presses a light kiss on the perfect nose that she loves so much.

“Hey, wake up…” Yoona rubbed gently on Yuri’s arm.

No movement from the older girl, she takes another way to wake her sleepyhead wife.

Nom…Nom…Nom…

Yoona nibbled on her favorite chubby cheeks, mumbling against her wife’s cheek. “Baby, come on wake up. You have to go to work.”

“Mmmm…I’m sweepy” Yuri responded lazily without opening her eyes.

“What did you say?” Yoona stop nibbled and looking at Yuri.

“I’m sleepy.”

“But you have to go to work, wake up…” Yoona nibbled again on Yuri’s cheek.

“I’m your breakfast?” Yuri asked while still not opens her eyes.

“Yes, nom… nom… nom...”

“Ack! Yul!” Yoona squealed when Yuri gives her sudden attack by hugging her tightly and showering the doe eyed girl with frenzy kisses, on that nose, on that cheeks, on that forehead, on those eyes, and those ruby lips of the doe eyes.

But the playful kisses turn into passionate when Yoona placed her hand on the back of Yuri's head, pulled her closer to deepen the kiss. As they got lost in the intensity of their kiss, Yoona suddenly jolted up. She’s going to make her wife late.

“Oh no, I’m making you late!”

Yuri groans frustrated as Yoona pulls away. She frowned because her wife ruined their moment, “I’m sleepy…” Then collapse back in bed.

From all energy that Yuri spent a minute ago it impossible she’s still sleepy. But Yoona won’t argue more. “Why are you being so lazy today? Hmm?” Yoona running her fingers in Yuri's dark hair.

“I just have one meeting after lunch. It’s okay to be late.” Yuri wraps her arms around Yoona’s waist, and pulled her wife closer to her. Yoona instantly snuggle her head to the crook of Yuri’s neck.

“And in a few days I’ll be away to New York, I’ll miss cuddling with you like this.”

Yoona frowned. Slight of sad feeling rubbed inside her. Not sleeping at night and wake up in the morning without Yuri beside her is the worst feeling ever.

“I’ll miss you too...” Yoona takes Yuri’s hand and playing with her wife’s slender fingers before intertwined it together.

“Sarang still sleep?”

“Yes, I was feeding her just about an hour ago,”

“Oh, okay.”

There was silent for a moment.

“Yoong?”

“Hmm?”

“Can we stay like this for a while?” Yuri hugged her wife tightly.

Yoona nodded slowly as she burying her face in Yuri's chest. She always finds the comfort from the sound of Yuri's heartbeat.

For Yuri, it’s the moment when she doesn’t want to think about work, the meeting, or anything. Because there is no place she would rather be right now, but Yoona in her arms.

 

*

*

 

A few days later

“Hey baby...”

“Hey…” Yuri gives a quick peck on Yoona’s lips, before slump herself in the chair at the dining room.

Yoona could sense something wrong about Yuri, their kiss wasn’t felt the same, Yuri’s eyes were look so sad. She sit down beside Yuri while put a warm tea in front of her wife.

“Babe, you okay?” Yoona’s eyes full of worry.

Yuri circling her finger on the tip of her mug. She sighed heavily.

“I’m so sad…” Yuri finally said something.

“Why?” Yoona’s worried eyes grow widen in instance.

Yuri sighed again. “I can’t believe it…”

“Why? What’s wrong babe?” Yoona’s worried grow doubled.

“You know Yoong, they said in the news that my bias in Girls' Generation was dating someone,” Yuri pouted in disappointment.

And just like that the worry quickly vanished in Yoona. She could mentally facepalmed herself to over react about her wife, an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter