Chapter 15

Sweet Talking Baby 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Complicated (Part 2)”

 

“Here,” Sooyoung handed Yoona a lunch box.

“What is this unnie?”

“Sandwich, I think…”

Yoona opened the lid to found appetizing look of sandwich. Trust Sooyoung and her nasal capabilities to sniff the food.

“Wow, you made it yourself unnie?”

“No, it’s from Jessica, she told me to give it to you. And she said sorry for not coming today, she still busy preparing her new fashion line.”

“It’s so nice to see you two being together.” Yoona smiled.

“What?? No, we’re not. But it keeps me wondering why she always popped up in my door to give me her cooking.”

It’s because she likes you, unnie. Yoona's thought.

“As long as I know, she’s bad at cooking. Except for sandwich,” Yoona chuckled while lifted the lunch box in front of her.

“Yeah that’s true. She’s a hopeless chef.”

“But still you ate her cooking, right?”

“Yes, even how bad it is.”

"See? You like her, unnie." Yoona said teasingly.

“W-what? No, it’s because I’m hungry.” Sooyoung reasoned out.

“Really?” Yoona still pressed on.

Did I? Sooyoung questions herself.

“Ummm yeah, just thinking it's so rude if I’m not eating what she already cooked for me. You know, her cold stare was haunted me if I didn’t eat it.” Sooyoung shivered just think about it.

“So do you want some unnie?” Yoona offered the lunch box to Sooyoung.

“No, it’s okay. I have mine.” Sooyoung grinned while hold another lunch box that seems from Jessica also.

Yoona smiled knowingly.

“Oh, it’s almost passed the break time. I should go back to office now, we have a meeting this afternoon. Hyo and I will come tonight, so you can stay at Sarang’s room.”

“Thank you, unnie.”

“Just call me or Hyo if you need something, okay?”

“Yes, unnie. I’m sorry if I always burden you and Hyoyeon unnie.”

“No, Yoong don’t ever think like that. We’re family, and also it's my promise to Yuri. She wants me and Hyo to take care of you and Sarang when she couldn’t.”

Yoona’s world comes to a startling halt at Sooyoung’s words, it simple statements but how come those words feels like Yuri already prepare for the worst scenario.

You’re not given up, are you Yul? You won’t, right? You promised me. Yoona had a battle inside her head.

 

*

*

 

Yoona will stay at Yuri’s room when she is awake. While the treatments always keep Yuri to be relaxed and sleep, that’s the time Yoona will go to Sarang’s room to take care her baby then Sooyoung or Hyoyeon will come to help to substitute her in Yuri’s room.

It’s been three days since Sarang was hospitalized. She was healthy enough for discharged from the hospital. Yoona was busy packed up her baby stuff while waiting for TaeNy couple to bring home her baby.

Knock…knock…

Tiffany takes a peek to the room before come inside.

“Hey, unnie.” Yoona said softly and gestured for Tiffany to come in.

“She’s sleep?” Tiffany whispered not wanting to wake up the baby.

Yoona nodded. “Where’s Taeyeon unnie?”

“She will be here soon.”

As if a cue, Taeyeon enter the room with balloons and teddy bear.

“She’s sleep? But I brought her balloons and teddy bear.” Taeyeon pouts disappointed.

“You can play with her once we got home, honey.” Tiffany chuckle and smiled at her wife cute action.

“Yes unnie, it’s a good thing she still sleeping. Because she will whine a lot if she saw me before going home.” Yoona stared lovely at her baby and feeling sorry at the same time.

“Don’t worry Yoong. Hey, you need to eat a lot. Look at you, you look skinnier.”

“I will unnie,” Yoona smiled, then she looks at the clock on the wall. “I think it’s time for the doctor check up on Yuri.”

“Okay, we’ll be going then.” Taeyeon said.

“I’ll going home soon after Yuri already asleep, unnie.”

“It’s okay Yoong, don’t worry. We’ll always update about Sarang to you.” Tiffany said reassuringly.

“Thank you, unnie. Let me hold her until we reach the car,”

 

*

*

 

Yoona went back to Yuri’s room but she was surprised to found the empty bed. She ran frantically to the nurses’ station.

“Where’s my wife?”

“She was sent to the examination room, because she suddenly had a rapid breathing. The doctor needs a further examination to her. You can see the doctor in his office.”

 

*

*

 

“I’m sorry for making you waiting,” The doctor came in, while bring a chest X-ray sheet which seems belong to Yuri.

Yoona just froze at her seat, she has a very bad feeling about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter