Chapter 13

Sweet Talking Baby 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“ARDS”

 

From: Sooyoung

Yuri and I were at the hospital right now.

She passed out like last time.

It’s more serious than before.

Take Yoona home and tell her

we got an urgent meeting with some client.

p.s : don’t tell Taeny either.

 

Hyoyeon swallow her lips to hide her shock as she read Sooyoung’s messages. She tried hard to stay calm and take a deep breath.

“Umm Yoona, Sooyoung just texted me. She and Yuri need to go to sudden meeting with client,”

“Meeting?” Tiffany asked incredulously.

“On Sunday?” Taeyeon added.

“Why Yuri didn’t tell me directly?” Slight disappointment draws on Yoona’s face.

Yoona reached her phone to calling her wife. A few calls but no answer.

“Why she didn’t pick up her phone?” Yoona frowned.

“Maybe she was busy driving, Yoong.” Hyoyeon reasons out. “But I’ll take you home.”

It didn’t even take more time for Yoona to realize there's something wrong. It’s not Yuri to not tell Yoona where she was going. And that’s feel not right when she left her and their baby for the sake of work. She believes that Yuri have a clear priority between family and work. They just have fun for now, and even Yuri was the most excited to do outdoor activities with Yoona and their baby.

Yoona’s worried feeling slowly grow deeper, but she was taken aback when all of sudden her baby crying loudly. She checking her baby’s diaper but she doesn’t need to change it.

She can recognizes every tone in her baby's cries, whether she's upset, hungry, or even annoyed. But this voice was almost the same like a while ago, worried about something.

“What’s wrong baby? Ssssshhh… Ssssshhh…” Yoona rocking gently while patted her baby’s back.

“Mmamm…mmaam…” The little baby mumbles between her crying.

“Do you miss Mommy Yuri? She have to go for a while, but she’ll be back soon.” Tiffany caresses the baby in Yoona’s arms.

Hyoyeon initiatively to play the nursery song from her iPhone, “There are three bears in a house,”

Taeyeon singing and joined Hyoyeon dancing cutely to the song for calmed the wailing baby.

“Look, Aunties are dancing for you,” Yoona moved her legs lightly still trying to soothing her baby.

But the baby still didn’t stop crying, makes Mommy Yoona and the Aunties more worried.  

“Maybe she’s sleepy Yoong,” Tiffany said.

Yoona nods agreed, “Just go to sleep okay, we’ll going home soon.” Yoona said calmly to her baby.

But Sarang don't want sleep either and still crying at the top of her lungs.

Hyoyeon suddenly got an idea. “Here sweetie…”

Baby Sarang surprisingly stops crying after Auntie Hyo showing a photo of her Mommy Yuri from her iPhone.

“Whoah, she really misses Yuri then,” Taeyeon said in astonishment.

 

*

*

 

Yoona still tried to called Yuri, but still no answer. She held her phone near her ear while staring at her baby who sleeps peacefully while hugging Hyoyeon’s iPhone. She was fast asleep after her auntie Hyo gives her iPhone.

Yoona sighs worriedly before put down her phone.

“Unnie, I think it’s better to go home,”

“Yeah, the weather is getting cold, Yoong.” Tiffany said in concern about her little niece.

“Okay, I’ll get the car. I’ll call you when I already at the park entrance.” Hyoyeon said before walked away.

Yoona turned to look at her baby, “Eh, it unnie’s phone. How she going to call me if she didn’t bring her phone with her,”

“Ssshhh…sshhh….” Yoona slowly take away Hyoyeon’s phone from her baby. After she got it, she ran to Hyoyeon who already walk away from them.

“Unnie!” Yoona shouted at Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon turned around and sees Yoona shaking her iPhone in the air.

“Your phone unnie!” Yoona shouted again. Hyoyeon walked back to Yoona.

Beep…beep…

Yoona didn’t have any intention to read the message, but then she accidentally looking at the phone display. And she doesn’t need to read the whole message if the first sentences already explain everything.

 

From: Sooyoung

Come to the hospital, faster!

Yuri is really sick.

 

Thud!

 

Hyoyeon immediately ran to Yoona who already down on her knees limply. “Yoona??”

“Unnie, what is this? You said she’s going for meeting,” Yoona cracked her voice, the tears drops in her face.

Hyoyeon kneeled down, “Yoona, I’m sorry. I can’t explain it now. But I think you should know the truth. Umm, just let’s go to the hospital,”

 

*

*

 

“Yoona, please stop crying.” Hyoyeon said worriedly while her focus still on the road as she driving.

“Unnie, how could she didn’t tell me what happened with her?”

“You know Yuri, she didn’t want to make you worry.”

“But I’m her wife.” Yoona buried her face with her hands. “I should know what happen with her,”

 

*

*

 

“Soo!” Hyoyeon sprinted when she sees Sooyoung back and forth in front of Emergency departments.

“Where’s Yuri?”

“She still in-“

“Unnie!” Yoona walked faster towards Sooyoung and Hyoyeon.

Sooyoung surprised to see Yoona, before glaring at Hyoyeon.

“She was accidentally reads your messages,” Hyoyeon whispered. Sooyoung sighed heavily before turned to face Yoona.

“Unnie, what happened to Yuri?” Yoona says with teary eyes.

“She passed out in the park, I bring her to the hospital directly. I’m sorry if we’re lying to you.”

“But what happened to her, unnie?”

“Calm down, Yoong. I don’t know either and the doctor still inside.”

“How can I calm down when I don’t even know what happen with Yuri,” Yoona started crying again.

“Yoong, please stop crying…” Hyoyeon rubbed Yoona’s back to calm down the younger girl.

The nurses running along the hall while bring the medical equipment and enter Yuri’s room, the other doctors come afterwards.

Yoona take a peek from the door which slight open, the doctors and nurses put a lot of cords and a ventilator in Yuri. Yoona covers with her hands, shocked and dumbfounded.

“What are they doing on Yuri?” Yoona’s face looks confused and worried.

“Just sit first, Yoong. Let the doctors help Yuri.” Sooyoung lead Yoona to sit between her and Hyoyeon.

For almost an hour, the doctor finally came out from the room.

Yoona stands up quickly “What happens to my wife, doc?”

“Please come to my room, I’ll explain her condition.”

“I’ll go with you Yoong,” Sooyoung said.

 

*

*

 

“What happened with Yuri, doctor?” Yoona impatiently asked again.

“Mrs. Kwon had a collapsed lung. She doesn’t get an enough air to her lungs. That’s why she passed out.”

Yoona covers with her hands in shocked.

“May I asked, what she did before she passed out?”

“She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter