Chapter 10

Sweet Talking Baby 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sorry, Yoona.”

 

DAY 3

“Hello?”

“Yoong,”

“Hey baby. Where are you?”

“I’m still in my hotel room. Getting ready for a meeting with the board of directors at 9 AM. What are you doing now?”

“I’m doing some work, my friend who is a producer is my new client now. She wants me to designing her upcoming exhibition hall. Today, me and Sarang have checked out the place.”

“Ohh, that’s great babe. I hope it going well. But where’s Sarang?”

“Sarang already sleep, Yul. She must be tired from the trip today. So, when are you going home?”

“Hmmm… I’m sorry, Yoong. I think we’re gonna delay our return to Korea. After the opening there’s still lot of thing to discuss with the board of directors here. And I need to keep an eye to the first production, and make sure everything going as planned.”

“It’s okay Yul, just finish what should be done there. But take care of your health okay?” It’s a good thing they’re on the phone, so Yuri won’t see a disappointment on Yoona’s face.

"Okay,"

“Did you take your medicine this morning?”

“Yes I did Yoong.”

“Good, don’t tired yourself okay?”

“Okay…”

“Don’t forget to wear warm clothes when you go out, I don’t want you to get sick. I don’t want you to catch a cold.”

“Don’t worry Yoong, I always wear a scarf that you gave to me.”

“Good, don’t ever left your room without wearing it.”

“Yes, ma’am... Ummm Yoong, I need to go now. Soo and Hyo already banging my door.”

“Okay. I love you Yul…”

“I love you more Yoona. Bye…”

 

*

*


DAY 6

“Hello?”

“Unnie, is Yuri with you?”

“Ummm, yes Yoong. But she is sleep now, she must be so tired. Why Yoong?”

“Ohh, it a relieved she’s with you. It’s been two days since last time she called. Is there something wrong?”

“No. Don’t worry Yoong. She must be so busy and forget to recharge her phone battery. We’re still busy here, there’s still so much thing to handle right now. Sorry if we can’t return to Korea on schedule.”

“Oh, it’s okay Unnie. I hope everything will be going well. Just tell Yuri I called her, thanks unnie.”

“Okay, I’ll tell her. You take care, okay? Bye.”

Sooyoung sigh a relieved after she end up the call.

“Don’t you know how nervous I am?” Sooyoung sighed again.

“Thanks, Soo.“

“Why can’t you just tell her?”

“I can’t.”

 

*

*

 

Yuri slowly opened her eyes when she heard a little giggles around her. She fully open her eyes and little bit surprised when she found her little baby girl lying beside her. Yoona put their baby on their bed because she knows their baby missed her Mommy Yuri so much.

“Hey baby girl, how long you’ve been here?” Yuri smiles as she takes the baby and laid her on her chest.

Yuri just came back from New York last night, and Yoona let her to get more sleep after had a long trip.

“I miss you so much baby…” Yuri kiss their baby’s forehead before the two come back to sleep again.

Yoona enters the room with breakfast tray and slowly walking to their bed. But after she look at Yuri and their baby sleeping soundly, she put the breakfast tray on the bedside table. And join the two on the bed.

She lies sideway while resting her head on her palm. Observing her wife who was noticeably getting skinnier, Yoona couldn’t help but feeling worried. Her wife must be so busy and not eat properly.

Separated for nearly a week has made a longing feeling accumulated. But the worst way to miss somebody is when they're right beside you and you miss them anyway.

I miss you so much, Yul…

 

*

*

 

Another Saturday morning

                                             

Yoona still busy in the kitchen after her little family have finished their breakfast. She startled as she felt someone's arms wrap around her waist. She turns around and smiling. 

“You’re going to exercise?”

“Yes, it’s been awhile I didn’t do it,”

“Don’t work out too hard okay?” Yoona caresses her wife’s face.

“Okay,”

Yuri leans closer and Yoona immediately closes her eyes anticipating fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter