Chapter 23

Sweet Talking Baby 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“New Member”

 

From the kitchen Yoona heard a faint giggling as Yuri and Sarang playing in the backyard.

“Wipe it for mommy please,” Yuri handing a sponge with full of foam as she teaching Sarang how to wash the car.

Sarang gladly took it and observed the sponge as she think hard how to use it.

“Do it like this.” Yuri showed her daughter how to wiping the car and Sarang is a fast learner as she trying to copying her mommy Yuri.

“Good girl, that’s right.” Yuri praised her daughter. And Sarang smiled widely as she having fun with the wiping. Getting addicted with wiping she’s also created a wiping dance.

“I think I saw it before,” Yuri laughed hard at her baby who dancing cutely while wiping her car. “Oh yeah, on GG’s MV, Mr. Taxi, Hahahaha…” Being a fangirl must be hereditary as well.

After done with wiping mommy Yuri’s car, Sarang playing with the hose and accidentally spray her mommy making her shirt soaked. Sarang’s face stricken with guilt and fear, she knew she will get scolds.

“Sowwy mamaa.” Sarang said regretfully.

Instead of feeling mad at her daughter Yuri giggled and took the hose from her daughter and started chasing Sarang all around the backyard to take her revenge. Sarang giggles and run as fast as she can to avoid her choding mommy Yuri but her wobbled legs lost the strength as she tumbled forward and fall down on the grass.

“Oh no, are you okay baby?” Yuri throws the hose carelessly and ran to her daughter who has face flat on the grass. But instead of loud crying Yuri heard a small giggles. Sarang rolled around on the grass and cracking up. Yuri sighed in relief her daughter is not a crybaby anymore. She’s grown up so much.

“Gosh, you scared me.” Yuri joins the little girl rolled around on the grass, tickling her baby mercilessly earning a loud giggles.

Yoona walk to the terrace and smiling widely as she watching Yuri and Sarang having fun in the backyard.

“Mamaa, poo poop.”

Yuri quickly alarmed. She remembered that Sarang was on her potty training, so she didn’t wearing a diaper now.

“You want to poo?”

Sarang nods her head. Yuri quickly stood up, she holds Sarang and ran to inside her mansion, Yoona looking at the two confusedly.

“What happened?” Yoona asked.

“Poo poop on the way!” Yuri exclaimed while panting. “Wait Sarang, we almost there.”

They reach Sarang’s bathroom in the flash of light thanks to mommy’s long legs. Yuri quickly put her daughter on the baby toilet.

“Okay. You can do it. We practice that, remember? Push it.”

Her baby’s face crumpled, but Yuri still found it adorable.

“Sarang, fighting!” Yuri gives her support.

 

*

 

After Sarang done with her business, Yuri quickly flush it and clean her baby.

“Say bye to your poop,”

“Bye bye poo poop,” Sarang waving her hand.

Yuri chuckled at the innocence of her little girl.

“Where my poop go?” Sarang asked innocently.

“To the sea, swimming with the fish.” Yuri surely has a same level with the toddler.

“Ohh,” Sarang bobbed her head understand.

Yoona already stood by the doorstep and chuckled amusingly at Yuri's childlike answer.

“Are you done, baby?” Yoona asked her daughter.

Sarang nodded her head.

“Good, let’s take a bath with me, because mommy Yuri needs to clean the house.”

“Me what?”

Yoona pointed to the floor.

Yuri’s face turn into complete horror when she realizes her dirty mud footprints were everywhere.

“Oh, man…”

 

*

*

 

“Tadaaa!” Yuri showed her baby a mini version of basketball jersey.

“Wow, that’s so cute.” Yoona commented.

Sarang’s eyes beamed in excited. Even the small thing always makes her happy.

“There’s your name printed on the back.” Yuri turned the jersey and showing the back side. “Sarang,”

“Sa…rang,” Baby Sarang babble her own name.

“Whoa, you can spell your name.” Yuri gives a reward kiss to her baby.

“You’re amazing, Sarang.” Yoona joins Yuri praised her baby.

“Come here, let mommy changes your clothes.” Yuri said.

“I want do it!” Sarang grabbed her jersey and tries to wear by herself. Yuri let her and observing how her daughter do it.

Sarang tries once, but failed. She has a deep frown with why’s-it-like-this look on her face. Yuri and Yoona chuckled amusingly.

Sarang tried again, and this time the jersey successfully passes through her head. Yuri and Yoona give her baby a loud applause as encouragement.

Then Sarang tried to put her arms but failed as her arm slipping through the head hole. Yuri tried to help her baby, but she gets rejection again, baby Sarang was insisted to wearing her clothes by herself. Yoona just smiling knowingly, stubborn is obviously runs in the family.

After tries again for the nth time and eventually fails on putting her clothes Sarang starts feeling annoyed, in the end it’s mommy Yoona who dressed her. Sarang’s mood suddenly brightens up as she looked down at her jersey, there’s a little Mickey Mouse logo on the right chest, almost forget about how failed she was before.

“You ready to go?” Yuri asked her daughter.

Sarang shook her head.

“Where’s your bag, Sarang chan?” Yoona asked.

Sarang ran to her room, seconds later she came out while dragging her Mickey Mouse backpack.

“Baby, there’s too much things in here.” Yuri said as she couldn’t zipper up the bag. She takes out the Mickey Mouse plushy which is stick out from the bag, and found other toys inside her daughter’s bag. “Why you bring all of this? We’re going to watch basketball game, baby.” she said in disbelief.

“Let’s pick just one toy that you want to bring, okay?” Yoona said.

“Chu!”

“No, Sarang. You could only bring one toy, or mommy won’t let you bring anything.” Yoona said firmly but in fine tone. Yuri still amazed at Yoona’s way to discipline their daughter, her wife always success to make her daughter obeyed and listen to her words.

After make a hard decision, Sarang picked out her Mickey Mouse plushy, but she also packed her lovely yoghurt, mini cake and bread. She could only choose one toy, but not for snacks, right?

Yuri smiled knowingly, as a big eater was hereditary as well.

“Come on, let’s go!”

 

*

*

 

The basketball game finally starts. The Kwon family is enjoying the game, they sat in one of the bleachers respectively, Yuri sits on the left, Sarang in the middle, and Yoona sits on the right. The three of them wearing matching jerseys with their own name printed on the back. KWON, SARANG , and IM.

Sarang watching the game intensely, she always focused when she looks at something new and she found it interesting.

“Babe, can I make her into an NBA player?” Yuri asked her wife.

Yoona shook her head disapprovingly. Yuri pouted and turn back her focused to the game.

“Wow, that new member’s playing so good.” Yuri commented.

After a while, a half time event starts. And it’s time for the cheerleaders’ performance.

“Wow…” Yuri unconsciously muttered while watching the cheerleaders

“Wow…” Sarang copying her mommy.

Yoona rolled her eyes.

After the cheerleaders’ performance ends, the announcer’s voice echoed inside the indoor arena to warning the crowd.

“It’s kiss cam time!” The announcer said. “You’re all watching, right?”

People looked up to the giant screen in the arena where they showing the picture from the last kiss cam.

“Make it lovely, like this,” The announcer gives the example photo on the giant screen.

“OMO!” Yuri quickly cover Sarang’s innocent eyes before their daughter could looking at the screen where the young couple boldly kisses, even though not too vulgar but her protectiveness over her daughter is still number one.

“Kiss for at least 5 seconds,” The announcer said once again. “Okay, let’s start it!”

Then suddenly the roaring crowds got louder around the Kwon family.

“Oh my god.” Yoona was the first one who realized.

“Babe, why everyone looking at us?” Yuri was still the clueless one.

Yoona covered her face embarrassed while gesture Yuri to look at the screen.

“OMO!” Yuri surprised to noticing themselves on the screen.

“Come on hot mamas, show us your love!” The announcer said eagerly.

Yuri and Yoona exchanged look for a moment, before they looked down at their daughter. Kissing under such public scrutiny can be severely embarrassing for both of them. And they may not be comfortable with public displays of affection to that level.

So, Yoona and Yuri decide to hold Sarang up, and kiss Sarang on each cheek for almost 5 seconds. Then the three of them smiling and waving to the camera.

“A round of applause for them!” The announcer exclaimed.

And their kiss is rewarded by cheers and whistles from the crowd, cheered and clapped were erupted the arena once again.

The memories they make with Sarang will eventually be in the past, so no matter what they do with their daughter, they will cherish every moment they have together.

 

*

*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter