Chapter 19

Sweet Talking Baby 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Breath”

 

“How is she today?”

“Mrs. Kwon blood pressure is normal for today, but based on the results of tests her blood oxygen is a little bit low. So the doctor already includes the number of liters of oxygen per minute that she need for this session.”

“So how long she should use it?”

“In the prescription, it’s about 45 minutes. But then I’ll be back to check her again.”

“Oh, okay. Thank you Suzy.”

Suzy, the respiratory therapists excused herself politely from Yoona. The doctor prescribed home oxygen therapy for Yuri because going back and forth to the hospital is wasting time for Yuri (beside she hate hospital), and she also doesn't want to limit her daily routine. So the trained staff will come once a month to check Yuri’s condition and also teach Yoona how to monitor the process of therapy and how to use the equipment correctly and safely.

 

*

*

 

Yoona take a peek to Yuri’s private office.

“Hi, babe…”

Yuri looked away from her laptop, “Hi,”

“Where is she?”

Yuri pointed her finger to the corner of her office.

“What is she doing?”

“Making music or some noises.” Yuri chuckled.

Yoona walked closer to their baby who busy playing by herself, then she picked up and carry the baby with her.

Yuri's private office room is always tidy and clean since Yoona was the one who tidied it for her, Yuri also doesn’t like her stuff touched by their maids or stranger. But, once their baby can crawled she always find Yuri in her office room, and since then Yuri’s office room has been a second playing room for baby Sarang. And obviously, Yuri didn’t have a problem with that. Even though her office room now became messy with toys scattered everywhere and the office wall was almost full with Sarang's graffiti. But baby Sarang was a great companion for Mommy Yuri and good for relief some stress just hearing her cute giggles.

“Suzy said you need 45 minutes for this session, babe.”

“Yeah, she told me too.”

“I’m going to bathe her, okay?”

“Okay…” Yuri smiled to her two favorite girls, before back her attention to her work again.

 

*

*

 

Yoona walk back to Yuri’s private office room with Sarang in her arms. Yuri smiled to her baby who already dress up and looking fresh.

“Come here, you giggle ball.” Yuri stretches her arms and Sarang quickly moved to Yuri’s arms.

“Awww, I can’t smell you.” Yuri pouted while sit in the swivel chair and placing Sarang on her laps.

Yoona just chuckled while checking the oxygen monitor beside Yuri’s desk. Yuri still has 10 minutes of her therapy.

Sarang is a smart baby, she always curious about everything. But when she became curious about something, she will look at it and staring it seriously with her little doe eyes. Sarang is indeed an observer, quietly observes her surroundings to figure out how things works on her own.

“Are you curious about this?” Yuri pointed her finger to her nose as she got oxygen therapy through a nasal cannula, which consists of two small plastic tubes that are placed in both of her nostrils.

Yoona sits across Yuri’s desk and smiling while looking at Yuri and their baby interaction with each other.

“This is what mommy needs for breath, it’s called oxygen.” Yuri explained.

The little baby tilted her head cutely, babbling something that Yuri found it cute and amusing.

“Okay, alright…” Yuri nodded as if she understands what her baby saying.

“What does she said?” Yoona chuckled amusingly.

“She said come to play with her if I’m done with the therapy.”

“Oh, right.” Yoona rolled her eyes.

The monitor beeping as indicates that it was over. Yoona turn off the machine and Yuri take off the tube from her nose.

“Ahh, finally... It’s so refreshing.” Yuri smiled in relieved. “But I think I like to smell you more.” she burying her face in their baby’s tummy and kissing it playfully, the baby cracking up ticklish from her mommy's sudden attack.

“Oh, Iwishyoukissingmelikethat.” Yoona mumbled jealousy.

“You said something babe?”

Yoona shook her head cutely.

“Really?” Yuri narrowed her eyes teasingly.

“Uhhh…” Yoona feeling awkward and silly at her jealousy, then she tries to change the subject. “Ah I remembered. Fany and Jessica unnie’s boutique has been chosen to provide a mother and kid advertising campaign, their photographer friend was looking for a model. But they couldn’t find a model which just can shoot with kids or babies,”

“So, did they've found the model?”

“Umm, Fany unnie was suggested me and Sarang to the photographer. He wants us to do the project. Because he said the chemistry between real mom and their kids will come out naturally. What do you think babe?”

“Wow, that’s great, Yoong.”

“So, do you allow us to join the project?”

“Yeah, why not? It’s a good opportunity. Actually you really have an awesome body line for a model, babe.”

“Stop it.” Yoona smiles shyly even though she can't hide a clear pink blush as evidence on her cheeks.

“No, I’m serious. I always like, wow I married with a supermodel instead of million dollar decorator, you know.”

“Oh here we go again, my sweet talker.”

Yuri and Yoona ended up giggled together.

 

*

*

 

Two weeks later

 

Yuri stepped inside the studio where Yoona and their baby have a photoshoot today. She was greeted by Jessica while Tiffany still busy with the staff discussing something.

Yuri just watched the photoshoot from a far with Jessica not wanting to distract the main model for today which are Yoona and their baby.

“How is it going?” Yuri asked.

“It’s really great. Yoona was really like a pro model and Sarang was so gentle and well behaved. She’s not even cry at all during the shoot. So far so good.” Jessica smiled satisfied.

“Good then. When will it be finished?”

“This is the last take, so it will finish soon.”

“Oh, okay.” Yuri sits herself on the chair, waiting for the photoshoot finish. Yoona still doesn’t know yet Yuri already there. But Yuri blinked her eyes a few times when she looked at someone familiar, squatting in the corner.

“Soo? What are you doing here?” Yuri whispered in hush voice.

“I’m helping Jessica.” Sooyoung said usually while munching her sandwich.

“You what?” Yuri looks at Sooyoung with suspicious eyes and teasing tone.

“Don’t get me wrong, she asked me to drive her back to the boutique to get some stuff that she forgot to bring, and I got this in return.” Sooyoung showing Yuri a lunch box full of sandwich.

“So, this is why you leave early from the office, ‘personal reason’ huh?”

“W-what? I just…”

“Ssssshhh….” Jessica hushed the two for being noisy. The two flinched when Jessica glared at them before walked away.

“Yeah…yeah… I knew it.” Yuri smirked mockingly at Sooyoung.

“You leave early too!” Sooyoung tries to accuse back.

“Hey, I’m the boss. I can do anything.”

“Yeah, whatever…” Sooyoung mocked back at Yuri.

“Guys, what are you doing? Why squatting like that?” Taeyeon join the two dumb buddies on the floor, join them squatting behind the stacks of boxes.

“I’m getting cramp on my feet!” Yuri groaned then decided to sitting on the floor. Taeyeon and Sooyoung also join her sitting on the floor.

“You know Tae, maybe not only you will have a baby soon.” Yuri put a dopey grin on her face.

“What do you mean?” Taeyeon asked clueless.

“Our friend here was falling in love…” Yuri almost makes Sooyoung choked as she locked her arm around her tallest friend's shoulder.

“Soo? With who?”

“Jessica, of course.”

Taeyeon quickly wrap with her hand before her laugh distract the photoshoot.

“Oohh, good luck buddy.” Taeyeon smirked while patted Sooyoung’s shoulder.

Sooyoung just gulped nervously. She likes Jessica, even though she feels weird at the first, but she couldn’t lie to herself anymore as her growing feeling to Jessica is going deeper and deeper every day.

“Choi Sooyoung!” Jessica’s stern voice called he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter