Chapter 18

Sweet Talking Baby 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Battle”

 

A few months later

 

“One…” Yuri takes a glance at her little girl.

“Two…” Yuri smiles teasingly.

“Three!”

Yuri drinks her morning juice with a straw while Sarang drink her milk from the bottle.

“Whoa, you’re fast!” Yuri complimented her little girl, but the choding Yuri didn’t want to lose over the baby so she decides to throw the straw and gulping straight from the glass.

The little baby smiled contented as she emptied her bottle first before her mommy Yuri. She holds her bottle in the air like a trophy.

“Yeaahh, Sarang win!” Yuri holds the little hand up in the air.

“Clapping!!” Yuri clapped her hands, and baby Sarang is a truly Yuri’s copycat as she immediately clapping her hands happily.

Yoona joined the two in the table, then smiling amusingly at her baby.

“It taste so good baby? You have it all over your face…” Yoona chuckled before wiped their baby mouth and cheeks with a wet wipes. Then she turned to look at Yuri.

“Aigoo,” Yoona sighed. Then she wiped Yuri’s mouth as her giant baby wife has strawberry juice all over her lips.

Yuri suddenly frowned.

“You’ve changed Yoong,” Yuri has serious look on her face.

“What do you mean?” Yoona said worriedly.

“You’ve changed. You usually wiped it with this, not this” Yuri taps her finger lightly on Yoona’s lips then to the innocent wet wipes.

Yoona chuckled at her wife's true intentions. She leaned closer to wipe away that frown with a quick peck on Yuri’s cute lips.

“Mumm…mum, ciss…ciss…” Baby Sarang stretches her arms wanting for the kiss too. She gets jealous because her Mommy Yuri got a reward instead of her the winner of drinking battle before.

Yoona turns to their baby and smiling widely before give a quick peck to their little sweetheart.

“Mommy… give me a ciss ciss again,” Yuri whining playfully to Yoona.

“You already have it before,”

“Nooo, again!” Yuri acting childish, but who’s gonna refused those puppy pleading eyes?

Yoona leaned closer and give a quick peck to Yuri’s lips.

“Happy now?”

Yuri bobbled her head while put a goofy grin on her face.

“Ciss…ciss…” Baby Sarang doesn’t want to lose over her Mommy Yuri, if Mommy Yuri got twice then she should have too.

“Aigoo, what’s wrong with these Kwons.” Yoona shook her head and chuckled amusingly, before give a sweet peck on their baby’s lips.

 

*

*

 

Yuri gathered some documents in her private office room and she didn’t realize when her 16 months old baby Sarang stealing a peek at her door. Seeing how her Mommy Yuri well-dressed and getting ready to work, she toddle back to Mommy Yoona.

“Mumm…mum…” Sarang lifts up her little arms wanting to be hold by Mommy Yoona.

Yoona smiled as she carried her baby in her arms. The baby snuggles in Yoona’s neck and trying to gesture something.

“What is it sweetheart?”

The little baby pointed her finger to the main door.

“Do you want to go out?”

Sarang shook her little head cutely. Yoona couldn't guess what her baby wants, so she decided to walk closer to the main door.

“What do you want to do sweetie?”

Sarang was babbling something that Yoona doesn’t understand. And the baby wriggle to reach the door handle, but the little arms couldn’t reach it so Yoona needs to bend down a little bit and still try to figure out what her baby wants.

“Oh, do you want to lock it?” Yoona finally understand, but she didn’t understand why her baby wants to lock it.

Sarang nodded her head. And as if she asks for help, Sarang gestured her Mommy Yoona to help her to locking the main door.

Yoona was about to locking the door, when Yuri showed up behind the two.

“I’ll be going now, Yoong.” She gives Yoona a good bye kisses on lips.

“Nooo…” The little kwon protested, the little doe eyes start b with tears.

Now Yoona fully understand why their baby wants to lock the door.

“Baby, Mommy Yuri needs to go now. Sarang is a good girl, right? Now let Mommy going to work, okay?” Yoona tries to persuade her baby.

Yuri smiled sadly. She doesn't want to go too, after the surgery and during the treatments Yuri more frequently working in her private office room rather than go to the office, but today she has an important meeting she couldn't leave behind.

“Nooooo…” The baby screamed and started to cry. Her little arms spread out want to reach her Mommy Yuri.

Yuri took away her little playmate from Yoona and carried her in her arms. She gently her baby’s back for calmed down her. Sarang immediately wrapped her little arms and nuzzled her face on her mommy's neck, she hold it tightly as if she scared her Mommy will leave her.

“You have a meeting today, right?”

"Yeah," Yuri nodded.

“I could take her…” Yoona said, trying to handle her spoiled daughter.

“It’s okay Yoong, the meeting is after lunch. I’ll just go after she’s sleep.”

It’s not the first time Sarang being like this, throwing tantrums every time Yuri have to leave to work.

Yoona nodded defenseless. She knew exactly that Yuri was whipped when it comes to their little baby, Yuri doesn't have a heart to say no to their daughter. That’s their problem sometimes, it was Yoona who trying to disciplines their little girl while Yuri letting her daughter to have and do everything she wants.

“Okay, Mommy won’t go anywhere. But Sarang need to be a good girl, okay?” Yuri wiped the tears from those chubby cheeks.

Yuri walk back to her private office room while continued to caress their baby's back, kissing her hair and softly telling her "Mommy's here..."

 

*

*

 

“Just send it to my email…, yeah the last inventories report, oh and also supplier delivery report. I need to review it before the meeting.”

Yuri was on the phone with her secretary via Bluetooth handsfree.

“I’ll try to come before lunch.” Yuri looked down at her baby that has cried herself to sleep. Baby Sarang was curls up in Mommy Yuri’s arm while her hand still gripping tightly on her Mommy’s blazer.

Yuri chuckled before answer the other line. “Yeah, it’s her again.”

“Okay, thanks Luna.” Yuri pressed the button on her right ear to end up the call.

Yoona take a peek to the room before walk inside Yuri’s private office.

“Is she sleeping?” Yoona whispered.

“Yeah, like a log.” Yuri chuckled softly.

Yuri leaned her back at her swivel chair, slowly getting cramp on her left arm as the baby keep in the same position for an hour.

“I wish I don’t have a meeting today.”

“But, you still have to go babe.”

"Yeah, today is important. We're going to review for New York branch with the chairman from Manufacturing Business Survey Committee," Yuri sighed.

Being a good wife, Yoona always want to give Yuri her support in the best way she know.

“How about have lunch with me before you go?” Yoona squeezed lightly on Yuri’s hand while smiling.

Yuri nodded happily. And Yuri wished her face didn’t blush as hard at the simple touch.

 

*

*

 

After they put Sarang in her crib, Yoona and Yuri have their lunch at the dining room.

"What time your meeting finished?"

“In the evening, maybe. Why?” Yuri said before gulping down her water.

“I have to meet Fany unnie around 3 PM, but Sarang and I will be back before the dinner, okay?”

“Oh, okay. Did she already decide the final design?" Yuri asked again before stuffing food to .

“Yeah, they already decide it a week ago. Today, I’ll help Fany unnie choosing the furniture and baby stuff.”

“Okay, call me when you have finished. I’ll pick you up.”

“It’s okay babe, Ahjussi will drive me home.”

“But…”

“No but, Yul…I don't want you to get tired.” Yoona smiled while caressing Yuri’s cheek.

“Okay…” Yuri said defenseless again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter