Chapter 3

Sweet Talking Baby 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jealousy”

 

Yuri slumped in the swivel chair after had three important meeting since morning, her company will launch their new branch just in a few weeks more. The launch already lagged from the schedule due to hard time and many circumstances happened. But as a professional, Yuri arranged everything back to the place just in a short time.

Knock…Knock….

“Come in!” Yuri says while her eyes still locked on her laptop.

“Hey babe…”

Yuri turns away from her laptop to see her beautiful wife come in with their baby girl sleeps soundly in the stroller.

“Hey gorgeous…” Yuri greets her wife with a peck on lips then kneeled down in front of the stroller.

“Hey baby…” Yuri holds and gently the little hand carefully not to wake up their baby.

“She was fast asleep after playing with Seo,”

“Oh, you’re just come from your office?”

“Yeah, I just had a meeting with client and it’s finished faster than I thought, so I just come here.”

Since Yoona back to work, she just come to the office only to have meeting with client because most of the time she will work from home, even though she really wants to be a full time mom for her little baby but she still have responsibility with her work. And Yuri always supports every Yoona's decision.

“I’m glad you’re here. I really need your hug now…” Yuri leans closer to hug her wife for released her tiredness.

“Awww my big baby… don’t tired yourself can you?” Yoona embrace tightly while Yuri’s back.

“Hey…hey…hey…No PDA in the office!! Rule number 23!”

Yuri and Yoona broke their hug and turn away to see Sooyoung and Hyoyeon in the doorstep.

“Hey! What rules?” Yuri frowns at HyoYoung duo. Yoona let out soft chuckles while squeezing Yuri’s hand to calmed down her wife.

“That’s my rules!” Said Sooyoung, 26 years old, single and happy go lucky.

“What rules number 1?” Hyoyeon asks teasingly.

“Well…I’m still thinking on that,” Sooyoung says mindlessly.

Sarang suddenly woke up from her slumber and starts whining.

But before Yuri could pick up the wailing baby, Sooyoung shove Yuri to the side.

“Let me hold her, she was crying because she missed me.” Sooyoung said confidently while pick up her cute niece and rocking the baby gently.

“Hey! She woke up because of your loud voice,” Yuri frowns again.

But suddenly Sarang stop crying and stay calmly in Sooyoung’s arms.

“See?” Sooyoung smiled triumphantly to Yuri.

Yuri pouted because she wants to hold her baby too. But one squeezing on hand and smiling from Yoona, Yuri’s frowned slowly disappear.

“Soo, let me hold her too…” Hyoyeon stretched out her arms. And soon Sarang already move on to Hyoyeon’s arms.

“Uhhh guys, it’s already lunch time. How about we have lunch together?” The tall shikshin tapped to the non existed watch on her wrist.

Yoona linked her arms with Yuri’s, “Let’s go!”

 

*

*

 

“Hey girls!” Sunny skipping happily when she greets Yoonyul and HyoYoung duo .

“Hey Auntie Sunny!” Sooyoung waving gently Sarang’s little hand while the baby sitting on her lap and leans her back against her tallest auntie.

“Hey cutie pie…” Sunny stretched out her hands and Sarang who is naturally friendly was easily moves on to Sunny’s arms.

“Yaah~, Sunny-ah…” Sooyoung pouted because her favorite niece was taken away from her arms.

“I told you, this time was supposed to be just me, you and Sarang.” Yuri whispered to Yoona.

“Didn't you miss hanging out with them, babe?” Yoona whispered back.

“I do, but I can’t even hold my baby,” Yuri whispered again, with pouts afterwards.

Yoona stared lovely to Yuri, before whispered back “You have Sarang for your whole life babe, why you have to be jealous with her aunties?”

“I’m not jealous,” Yuri whispered back, still pouting.

Yoona knew exactly. Just like watching the person you love fall in love for the first time. The way Yuri frowning, the way Yuri’s eyes locked on her baby whenever the baby moves from arms to another arms. It’s obviously a jealousy.

Yoona intertwined her fingers together with Yuri’s, before swept the bad mood feeling in her frowning wife with soft kiss on the cheek. Yuri tries to smiles back at her wife.

“Uhhh…. Sunny, when you will take our order?” Sooyoung asks when she looks at Sunny who immersed playing with Sarang.

“Ahh right, sorry guys…” Sunny chuckles while handing Sarang back to Sooyoung.

 

*

*

 

It’s already midnight when Yoona woke up drowsily as she heard Yuri’s breathing became hard and her body was shivering.

Yoona move closer to Yuri that sleeping with her back facing Yoona.

“Yul, are you feel cold?” She slowly turn Yuri’s body. “Yul??” she was shocked as Yuri’s lips is getting blue tint due to low levels of oxygen in her blood, Yuri was struggling for air

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter