Chapter 5

Sweet Talking Baby 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING! Mature Content.  (Start - End = ***)

================================================================================

 

“Sweet…”

 

“Yoong, come on!” Yuri shouts with her eyes still fixed on her iPad and open a few emails.

After ten minutes there’s no hint of her wife, Yuri impatiently walk into their bed room. Their bedroom is the largest one in the mansion, there are a few secret chambers inside the master bedroom, one for Yuri’s watches and sunglasses collection, another room for bags and shoes collection of Yoona, and the other is Yoonyul wardrobe room.

Yuri pops her head to the wardrobe room and found Yoona still ruffling in the closet.

“Yoong?”

“Oh, Yul…” Yoona turn around.

“You’re not ready yet?” Yuri frowns.

“I’m just done with my makeup, now it’s time to pick the dress,” Yoona holds two dresses in both of her hands, in her right hand is black and in her left hand is red.

Yuri sighed heavily.

“This one is Valentino and this one is Christian Dior. What do you think?” Yoona bit her bottom lips waiting for Yuri’s answer.

“Babe, why did you give a name to the dresses?”

Yoona looks at Yuri incredulously. “Oh Yul...” She rolls her eyes.

Yuri looks at her wrist watch, they need to be hurry seriously. All she needs to do is make a quick decision for life on which dress her wife should wear, “Okay, this…” Yuri points her finger to the dress in Yoona’s right hand.

Yoona held up the dress in the air, “This one?”

Yuri nods quickly.

“Okay, I’ll be ready in a few minutes…”Yoona says happily before shoo Yuri away.

“You already said that an hour ago…” Yuri muttered under her breath while walk out of the room.

Not long Yoona came out from the wardrobe room.

“Babe… you made your suits rumpled!” Yoona reprimand Yuri who rolls over on the bed as her wife get bored while waiting for her.

Yuri jolted up and sitting at the edge of the bed. Her jaw dropped at an angel in front of her with black sleeveless dress falls short at her knees, the wavy long hair was beautifully contrast with the white skin of her wife’s shoulder.

“You…” Yuri cough, “ugh…hot,” she feels her cheeks start burning red.

“What did you say?” Yoona’s hands busy smoothed her wife’s suits.

Yuri leans closer to kiss those ruby lips that captivated her since the goddess showed up in front of her.

“Babe?” Yoona mumbles between their kiss.

“Hmm?” Yuri pulls away from their kiss.

“I need more extra time if you ruined my makeup…”

“Oh, right…”

Yuri needs to contain herself… so hard.

 

Ding… Dong…

“Oh, they’re here!” Yuri says eagerly.    

 

*

*

 

“Thanks for watching Sarang for the night unnie…” Yoona handed Tiffany a baby’s diary.

“No problem Yoong, all I have to do is look at her schedule right?” Tiffany whisks the pages of the diary.

“Yes unnie, there’s a note for everything she needs, what she likes and also her mealtime.”

“Okay then, it will be fun,” Tiffany turns to look at Taeyeon who spazzing out beside her.

“You guys look amazing,” Taeyeon whistle out.

“Thank you unnie…” Yoona smiles sincerely.

“Come on babe, we’re going late…” Yuri slips her hand around Yoona’s slim waist.

“Have fun …” Taeyeon and Tiffany bid a goodbye to Yoonyul couple.

 

*

*

 

“She will be alright, right?”

“I think she will have fun with her aunties, babe…”

“But, she little bit whimpering if we’re not around…”

“I know, but Tiffany and Taeyeon unnie are not stranger for her, so I think she will be okay…”

Yuri sighed, “I miss her already…”

Yoona give Yuri a reassure smiles. "I miss her too."

 

*

*

 

“Yoong… your wife is so damn hot,” Sooyoung whispers while hold the glass of wine in her hand.

“Yeah, she is…” Yoona‘s eyes already fixed all over Yuri since her wife stood at the podium.

Poor Yoona couldn't contain herself, as she felt herself about to her wife right then and there just at how could Yuri look so elegant and gorgeous at the same time. Kwon Yuri has been given of sensual and being a charmer since birth.

“We’re all working so hard for this finally happened. Business can be complicated and stressful, but my best employees take it in stride, approach problems with the perspective of 'let's find the solution' and use the resources around them to get things done well.”

The charismatic Yuri gives her speech with crisp and clear voice, not to mention her husky voice adding a whole new level of iness to it. The husky voice that can make a man turn into hormonal high school boy and her fangirls increase by any seconds.

“I’m so grateful to have my smart worker either delegates the assignment or finds a way to do it in half the time. My best employees are eager to be successful, professional and consistent. They are also important team players that have ideas and a desire to contribute to the success of this business.”

Yuri paused and smiles charmingly, soon a whole room was about to die from nosebleed.

“In this good opportunity, I want to say thank you for your effort and your hard work. Send my big gratitude and sorry towards your family, your wife, your husband, and your kids at home, because they let you stays up all night to complete a task and running along with me to reach our success together and made all this happened.”

The whole room erupted with applause after Yuri finished her sentences. On the other side, Yoona has a big proud smile on her face.

 

Oh my God, she is so cool!

She’s so hot

I want to take a picture with her

 

Yoona smiling amusingly as she heard the spazzing whispers behind her, she never knows that her wife has a fan club at the office.

 

“And like people said, every great man there’s always great woman behind him. Well that’s right, I have a great woman beside me.” Yuri smiled widely.

“For my wife, thank you for always stay beside me despite the good or bad situation. I’m still your immature brat Yuri…, but without you, I’m nothing…” Yuri gaze straight into those doe eyes and smiling just only meant for one person who stood out among the hundreds of faces.

The whole ballroom suddenly filled with adoring and awww voices. Yoona felt her cheeks blushing when all of sudden she being the center of attentions.

 

Awww that so romantic

Our boss is so sweet

Aren’t they cute?

Adorable couple…

 

Yuri raised her glass in the air. “Have a good night and enjoy the dinner…” Yuri finishing her speech and the ballroom starts fill with applauding once again.
 

*

*

 

The dinner was run smoothly, as the most important person for tonight Yuri needs to greet everyone in the room, she could feel her arms will rip off soon at how much she shakes hand.

“Congratulations Mrs. Kwon,”

“Mr. Choi… Thank you so much, and thanks for coming tonight.”

“Oh, may I introduce you to my wife, Julie” Mr. Choi gestures to the woman next to him who stands with a warm smile.

“Nice to meet you Mrs. Choi,” Yuri shakes hand with Mr. Choi’s wife. “This is my wife, Yoona.”

Yoona smiles while shakes her hand with Mr and Mrs. Choi.

“It is so lovely to meet the two of you,” Mrs. Choi smiles. “And I think we already know each other, right Yoona?” Mrs. Choi attention turns to Yoona.

“Yes Mrs. Choi, it’s nice to see you again.” Yoona smiles sincerely,

Yoona turn to look at Yuri. “Babe, Mrs. Choi is one of biggest donator in Kwon foundation,”

“Oh, it’s an honor to finally meet you in person Mrs. Choi.” Yuri bows her head politely.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter