Chapter 7

Sweet Talking Baby 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Water Gun”

 

“Okay, just give me the latest report from the production department…” Yuri was on the phone with her secretary via Bluetooth handsfree while her hands busy dressing her baby. The baby wriggling cutely when her Mommy Yuri gives light massages at her little arms and legs.

“You’re so cute,” Yuri grinned widely at her baby.

But suddenly frowns. ”No, Luna. I’m not talking to you.” Well, she forgot still on the phone with her secretary.

“Yes, just put it on my desk. I’ll review it.” Yuri picks up her baby and placed it gently in her chest before walk out of the room.

Yoona who sees Yuri already busy since morning came closer to her wife and stretches her arms to take her baby from Yuri.

“What time the meeting with the R&D team today?” Yuri asks the other line while handed carefully their baby to Yoona. Then she sits at the head of the table.

“Then please switch it, I want to have a meeting with the quality control team first,” Yuri says before sipping her early coffee.

“Okay, thanks, Luna.” Yuri pressed the button on her left ear to end up the call.

“Eat a lot, okay?” Yoona slices Yuri’s sandwich before feeding it to Yuri.

“Can I eat with my hands?” Yuri asked like a kid asking permission from her mom. How powerful she is in her company, she still an immature brat for Yoona.

“No babe, it’s dirty. And you usually just shoved it all in once, it’s not good for your digestion.” Yoona feeds her wife again.

Yuri chewing her food slowly while stares lovely at her wife.

Yoona’s hand ready to feed Yuri again but stops in the mid-air at the moment she realized Yuri has an intense look at her. Her cheeks suddenly flush in red.

“What are you looking at, babe?”

“The stars,”

“Huh? Its still morning,” Yoona looked around.

“There’s a galaxy in your eyes,”

Yoona quickly bit her lower lip as if she was afraid that the butterflies in her stomach will just escape, she tries to recover her blushing by teasing Yuri a little bit.

Yuri instantly pouted at the moment Yoona closed her eyes.

But without warning Yoona felt something soft and warm touching her eyelid, Yuri has kissed her eyes. She slowly opens her eyes and surprised when Yuri only nose to nose from her.

SMOOCH!

Yuri closes the distance between her and Yoona with a sweet smooch before putting a goofy grin on her face.

Yoona smiles mischievously as she grabbed Yuri’s neck and pulls closer to kiss her once again.

 

*

*

 

“See you in the evening,” Yuri smiles before kiss her wife’s lovely lips.

“Don’t forget to take your lunch and your medicines, okay?”

 Yuri nods immediately. She leans closer to their baby in Yoona’s arm.

“Be a good girl, okay?” Yuri kisses their baby’s forehead and the chubby cheek softly.

Yuri’s phone rang once again. Her face suddenly turned slightly annoyed.

“What else Luna?” Yuri frowned, ”Why so sudden?”

“No, I’m busy too. If he can’t make it in the afternoon, that’s his problem not mine, just cancel it.”

Yoona rubs her wife’s arm to calm down her. Yuri takes a glance at Yoona and tries to put a smile.

“Yes, cancel it.” Yuri paused and takes a look at her wife and their baby, what a picture perfect of her life.

“Tell him I have dinner with my family in the evening, I won’t exchange it with ridiculous meeting.” Yuri said before end up the call.

“I have to go,” Yuri placed a chaste kiss on Yoona’s forehead.

“I’ll make special dinner for you,” Yoona says teasingly.

“Kekekeke…Okay, babe.” Yuri gets in her car. “I love you…”

“I love you too… drive safely,” Yoona waving goodbye and Sarang little hands waving in the air copying her mommy.

 

*

*

 

Yuri loosened her tie at the moment she steps into her mansion, she walks to the kitchen to find her wife, but there’s no Yoona at the sight. She looks around.

“Yoong?”

Maybe she’s with Sarang.

Yuri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter