Chapter 1

Sweet Talking Baby 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I Like You"

 

Yuri woke up in the morning when she inhaling a nice fragrance through her nose. Even though her eyes still sleepy but she found herself smiling because the nice fragrant already set her in a good mood. Her eyes started flutter to open and suddenly frowns because the spot beside her was empty.

She only found a sticky green note on the pillow.

Good morning, Sleepyhead!

Get off your from the bed, quickly quickly!!

 

Yuri smiles widely after read the note. She stretches her arms and yawning before her nose catch a nice fragrance again makes her eyes now fully open. She steps out from the bed and found a row of scented candles all the way their bed room.

She picks another note on the floor.

Make a wish for every candle that you blow.

She picks the first candle and closed her eyes as she makes a wish.

She blew the candle one by one while she counting the candles in the room was 8 already, she thinking so hard for the next wishes that she should make.

She opens the door and there's a row of scented candles again.

“Twenty four…” Yuri sighed as she bows down to put back the 24th candles on the floor after she blow it.

She looks up and realized the candles was led her to the dining room. And Yuri’s smile couldn’t more wider as she sees her beautiful wife and their baby girl wearing cute Mickey Mouse headbands were smiling widely at her.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY YURI!!” Yoona says happily while holding Sarang who rest her back against Yoona’s chest. Sarang claps her little hands happily to see her Mommy Yuri smiling dorkily.

Yuri’s grin grew so wide and her cheeks were starting to hurt. Yoona told Yuri to sit down, before she plops herself beside Yuri.

Yuri’s eyes now locked at bunch of cupcakes in front of her, cupcakes with decoration “HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY YURI” and other cupcakes with cute decoration.

“Make a wish, babe…” Yoona says as she nudged Yuri.

“Again?” Yuri asked when she sees 3 birthday candles in front of her. She already runs out of words after made 24 wishes earlier.

Yoona nods her head and Sarang surprisingly copying her mom as she nods her cute head, though she doesn't understand what she's nodding for.

Yuri smiling at her two favorites girls before closed her eyes “I’ll make a wish for you…”

Yuri blew the 25th candle in front of her.

“I’ll make a wish for Sarang,” Yuri closed her eyes, before blew the next candle.

“And this is for us…” Yuri closed her eyes again, before blew the last candle.

Yoona smiles sweetly at Yuri’s words. “Happy birthday, babe…” Yoona gives Yuri a sweet peck on her wife’s cute lips.

Because Yoona leans closer to Yuri, Sarang automatically leans closer to the cupcakes in front of her. The baby was so excited to see cupcakes with so many colors and cute decoration. She landed her hands on the cupcakes and made her hands full of icing.

“Thank you, Yoong. I almost forget my own birthday. Kekekeke…” Yuri chuckles before give a sweet kiss one more time to Yoona.

Yuri turns to look at their baby in Yoona’s arms.

“Hey, baby… thank you so much for the surprise…” Yuri puckered her lips ready to kiss Sarang’s chubby cheeks, but suddenly both of Sarang’s hands cupped on Yuri’s cheeks and made her mommy’s face covered with icing.

“OMO!” Yuri surprised and giggles at her silly baby. Sarang smiles satisfied at her own creation on her Mommy Yuri’s face.

“Sarang, did you just give mommy Yuri a makeup?” Yoona says teasingly.

“How do I look?” Yuri look up to Yoona.

“Perfect,” Yoona let out soft chuckles.

Yuri smirk devilish before tap her finger on Yoona’s nose with an icing.

“Yah~” Yoona pouts.

Yuri giggling before poke her finger on Sarang’s little nose with an icing. Their baby suddenly sneeze cutely.

Yoona and Yuri look at their baby girl and end up chuckling again.

“Oh, yeah. This is for you…”

“What is it?”

“Open it,”

Yuri being impatient and quickly tears off the wrapper to see Yoona's gift.

“Whooooooaaaah!!!” Yuri’s eyes full of excitement.

“You like it?”

“I love it, Yoong! This is exactly what I really want,” Yuri says eagerly as she tinkers with her brand new Go Pro camera.

“Thank you so much,” Yuri smiles widely at Yoona, before kiss her wife on the cheek.

Yoona couldn’t help but smiling at Yuri who looks so excited like a kid with her new toy.

“Let’s take a picture of us,” Yuri says as she stretches her long arm, and takes a beautiful picture of her little family.

And like another morning, the Kwon mansion already full of laughing and giggles surrounded house.

 

*

*

 

“Babe, I’m home…” Yuri walking straight to the kitchen, the place she always found her wife at this hour, making dinner.

“Hi, birthday girl” Yoona welcomes her wife with quick peck on the lips. “How’s your day?”

“Hmmm, good. They even made a surprise party at the office.”

“That’s great babe. It’s a good thing you can share your special day with people around you,”

“Yeah, but...” Yuri stop and sniffing around. “What are you cooking?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter