Chapter 12

Sweet Talking Baby 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Grow Old”

 

The Kwon family have an outdoors plans this weekend to take their baby to the central park for a picnic. Just wide open spaces of green grass that are screaming for a family to set up a picnic to enjoy the scenery.

But have an outdoor activity and go out with baby are never easy for first time parents. There are so many things that should be brings with them for their picnic in the park. Since morning Yoona was busy preparing the lunch box while Yuri…

“Vrooom… Vrooom!!” Yuri pushed the baby stroller around the living room.

“Is it fun?” Yuri takes a look at their baby who clapped her little hands excitedly.

“Once more?” Yuri asked.

“Okay! Let’s go!” She pushed again the stroller, “Honk! Honk!”

The two giggles around and not realized when Yoona came to take a look what a fuss in the living room with hands in her waist.

“Yul!”

Yuri stopped immediately. “Yes?”

“Stop playing, please... Have you finished packing Sarang’s stuff?”

“Uhhh… nope,” Yuri scratched her head.

“Yul…” Yoona groaned.

“Okay…okay…” Yuri pushed the stroller to the nursery room.

 

*

*

 

“Diapers, checked. Pacifier, checked. Wet tissue, checked. Bubbles, checked. Blanket, checked. Extra clothes, checked. Toys…” Yuri holds two plushy both in her hands.

“Which one do you want to bring with you?” Yuri asks her baby. In her right hand was Rilakkuma, and her left hand was Mickey Mouse plushy.

The baby tilted her head cutely while thinking hard, but Yuri immediately give Mickey Mouse plushy to be hugged by her baby.

“This friend is cuter than this bear, just be friends with him today. Okay?” Yuri insisted.

The innocent baby hugged tightly her overgrown ear’s friend and not long Sarang was fast asleep.

“Kekekeke…” Yuri giggled excitedly while packing Sarang’s stuff with all Mickey Mouse theme.

 

*

*


Yuri was busy putting all the stuff in the trunk and she hurriedly runs toward the passenger side and opens the door when she sees Yoona come out from the house and holds their sleeping baby in her arms.

"Don't forget the stroller, Yul."

"Don't worry, it already in the trunk,"

Yuri was smiling once she gets in the car and sees her sleeping baby looking so warmly in her Mickey Mouse blanket.

"What if she still sleeping even when we get there?” Yuri carefully put the seatbelt for Yoona.

“At least she’ll wake up when she’s hungry, Yul” Yoona smiled.

“Kekeke.., right.” Yuri smiling again, excited to have an outdoor activity with her family.

“Fany and Taeyeon unnie will come too,”

“Oh, they will come?”

“Yeah, they said they missed Sarang so much.”

“It’s gonna be fun today,”

 

*

*

 

Yuri spread out the mat as soon as they arrived at their picnic spot under the big tree.

Yoona carefully put their sleeping baby on the baby portable carrier. And shortly their baby wake up from her slumber. The little baby confused a little bit, her eyes tracing around the unfamiliar place for her.

“Hey baby, you finally decided to wake up.” Yoona smiled warmly. “Did you have a nice dream, sweetheart?” She leans closer and kissed the chubby cheeks of their baby.

Yuri comes closer and sitting beside the two.

“Do you know where we are?” Yuri asked their baby. “We're in the park... it’s fun, isn't it?”

Their baby’s eyes get wider as she starts exploring the park with her eyes, slowly getting excited to the new environment.

“Someday you can ride that with mommies when you’re a bit older,” Yoona pointed her finger to the family who rides bicycle around the park.

“We need to go out more often. I think she likes it.” Yuri pokes playfully the chubby cheeks of their baby girl.

Yoona nods agreed before she takes out the baby from the carrier and carefully lay their baby down on the blanket.

Yuri takes out the soap bubbles from the bag. Their baby love to watch the bubbles fly through the air.

“Sarang, look look!!” Yoona poke the big bubble making Sarang little bit surprised because those flying thing was really fast disappear.

“Try to catch it, Sarang!” Yuri excited to blow more bubbles. The baby cracking up while trying to catching the bubbles fly around her.

But Sarang turn quiet when she got a little bubble on her nose. She has a deep stare at the bubble and concentrates to catch it.

Pop!

The bubble disappeared again make the baby pouted cutely. Tired of lying down she flips herself and starts crawling slowly.

“Yuri, look!” Yoona said excitedly while holds carefully their baby’s side who did her first attempt to crawling.

Yuri's smiles get wider and immediately lying on her stomach to get same eyes level with Sarang. Out of nowhere she took out her GoPro camera and started record her baby, Yuri always fascinated by their cute baby girl and doesn't want to lose the moment of their baby.

“Crawling…Crawling…” Yuri makes a cute voice and her wide smile never left her face.

“It’s better than lying around, right?” Yoona asked the baby. The baby answered her mommy with smiled as she proud of herself for making her first crawl. The little baby has the same smiling lovely doe eyes that people fall helplessly over with.

Yuri set Sarang down in the grass. The baby enjoys herself greatly while touching and exploring new thing around her. With a lot of curiosity the grass looks so yummy for the baby and she wants to chew it lightly.

“No, sweetheart… it’s not for you to eat. This is your food.” Yoona shaking the milk bottle playfully try to get their baby attention. Feeling hungry after her first exploration, the baby slowly crawling back to her mommies.    

“Come here, come here…” Yuri stretches out her arms and wriggles her fingers. “Ohh, you’re doing good. Come on, little bit more…”

The baby crawling to her mommies but suddenly stops. Crawling is not easy as the baby getting annoyed and starts whining.

Yuri spontaneously come closer and gets their baby in her arms, “Crawling is tiring you, huh?” Yuri smiled gently.

Their baby calmed again after drinking her milk from the bottle while lying on Yoona’s lap.

“Once you can walk, let’s have jogging every Sunday morning, okay?” Yuri asks the baby who still busy emptying her bottle.

“High five! Fist bump!” Yuri playfully plays with the little hand.

“Are you hungry?” Yoona asked.

“Yeah, what do you packed for lunch?”

Yoona o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter