Chapter 4

Sweet Talking Baby 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Time Out”

 

“Yuri!!”

Yuri pulls the phone away from her ear as her wife screaming panicky on the other line.

“Babe, what’s wrong?”

“Sarang’s missing!! Where are you now?”

"…" Yuri says hesitantly. "...with Sarang?"

“Kwon Yuri! Come back home now!!”

Click…

Yuri turns to look at Sarang, “Uh-oh…”

 

*

 

Yoona already waiting in front of their mansion with her arms crossed, and open the passenger seat as soon as Yuri’s BMW Z4 just stops in the drive way.

“Kekekekeke…”

“You!” Yoona glared at Yuri who suddenly stops giggling and quickly look away to avoided the stern gaze.

Yoona immediately pick up her baby from the safety seat and walk to other side of the car, where Yuri still glued in the driver seat, didn’t dare to moving.

Yoona gesture her hand for Yuri came out from her car.

Yuri slowly steps out from her car with her head low to the ground like a kid about to get a punishment.

“You almost give me a heart attack Yul!”

“I just want to take a ride with her,” Yuri looks down to the ground while swaying her feet playing with the dirt.

“But you should tell me first if you want to take her out from the house,”

“I’m sorry Yoong. But Sarang was enjoying the ride with me, right Sarang?” Yuri points her finger to their baby, before gives a puppy pleading eyes to Yoona.

Yoona looks down to their baby. The evident smiles on their baby’s face seems didn’t makes Yoona’s panic attack went away easily.

“You’re on time out!” Yoona says with a stern look on her face as for once she didn’t effect to Yuri’s puppy eyes.

“Huh?”

“You heard me, Kwon Yuri.” Yoona says as she walks away.

“What does that mean?” Yuri trailing behind Yoona like a kicked puppy.

“No kissing and hugging for today,”

“Whaaaaatt??” Yuri’s eyes grow wider in shocked.

But Yoona didn’t finish her sentences yet, she stops herself and turns around to look at Yuri.

“Plus, you have to do the chores, and changing Sarang’s diaper for a whole day.” Yoona says before turn around again and walk inside their mansion.

Yuri already befriends with the diapers, best friends if you can tell. But the chores?

“Nooooooo…” Yuri ruffling her hair dramatically.

Now she promised to herself for not kidnapping her own daughter without permission from Yoona.

 

*

*

 

“What’s the point to pay the maid if I have to do the chores by myself,” Yuri muttered under her breath as she moving the vacuum cleaner back and forth, fortunately the buzzing sounds of vacuum cleaner was loud enough to fading Yuri’s growled.

“Yul, you already cleaning on the same spot for 10 minutes,” Yoona says without turn away from her book as she reading in the living room.

“Huff…” Yuri never did the chores before, even though she’s fine with it. But just to think she couldn’t have an intimate time with her wife is just too much for her. She drags the vacuum cleaner with her and walking towards to Yoona.

“Just cleaning right there,” Yoona points her finger to the corner of the living room, ”I’m trying to read my book now,” she slightly annoyed with the buzzing sounds.

“I’m already cleaning right there, but not here…” Yuri takes the book away from Yoona’s hand.

“What are you-?!” Yoona surprised at the moment Yuri pinned  her down on the couch. She captured the doe eyed girl’s ruby lips fiercely.

Yoona panting, but she doesn't stop Yuri as she enjoying their intimate moment as well.

Yuri pulls away from their kiss and giving Yoona a mischievous smile, “Seems someone enjoying it …”

Yoona jerk her head away, try to hide her blushed cheeks. But Yuri tilts Yoona’s chin to look straight at her dark brown eyes.

“This is your time out…” Yuri smiles seductively, before landed her lips against Yoona’s.

Soon the living room filled with Yoona's moans and screams Yuri’s name as her voice was louder than the vacuum cleaner.

 

Yuri was panting tiredly as she collapsed on top of Yoona.

But she suddenly looks up when she heard their baby crying in the nursery room.

“That’s still your time out, babe…” Yoona chuckled softly.

 

*

*

 

“Hey Sarang. Why I’m the only one who got punishment from Mommy Yoona?” Yuri shrugs questioningly while changing her baby’s diaper.

Because you’re the one who kidnapped me!

“Mmmumm…mmmff…memmmem,” Sarang was babbling incoherently like she answered her Mommy Yuri.

“But you’re the one who agreed to take a ride with me?” Yuri pouts while tickles her baby’s tummy with her point finger.

I’m not Mommy, you’re the one who take me out from my crib!

“Mmmmuumum…yayayaay…mmmum” Sarang wriggles ticklish.

 “You should saying to Mommy Yoona that you enjoy the ride with me before. So I won’t get a time out,” Yuri frowning.

What can I say? I can’t even change my own diaper!

“auuuwuuwu…muuumummum…auuhmmmff…” Sarang brushes her cute face with her little palm.

“Do you like my car? You can choose one, anything you like in my garage. But don’t tell Mommy Yoona okay?”

Are you trying to buy me? I’m not that cheap Mommy.

“Aaayyyeee…auuuwuuw…mummmuumm…”

“Okay…okay, next time we should have a date again. Just you and me, okay?” Yuri smiles before take Sarang’s little hand and balled it up.

“Fist bump!” Yuri sealed the promise with her baby girl.

 

Ding… Dong…

“Hmm? Who is that?” Yuri says while placing Sarang on her chest, and walk out from the room.

 

*

*

 

“Tae? Fany?” Yuri says in surprised when she sees TaeNy already in her living room, having a conversation with Yoona.

“Awww...Sarang!!” Tiffany suddenly ran towards Yuri while stretch out her arms. Soon Sarang already cuddle with Tiffany.

“Babe, Fany unnie and I will go out for foot spa. We’ll be back before dinner. Okay?”

“What?” Yuri and Taeyeon say in unison. Tiffany turned to look at Taeyeon while gives her killer eyes smile.

“You stay here with Yuri and help her watching Sarang, okay?” Tiffany says.

Taeyeon and Yuri dumbfounded. Taeyeon was already awkward with babies, while Yuri never for once left alone at home only with their baby without Yoona around.

“Unnie, I’ll change my clothes and I’ll be back in a few minutes,”

“Okay Yoong, take your time.” Tiffany says with her eyes still on her adorable niece. She makes a cute face while Sarang giggling cutely at her favorite auntie.

Yuri plops herself on the couch beside Taeyeon that already lost her soul. The two zoned out and have a hopeless look.

 

*

*

 

Taeyeon and Yuri bid a goodbye to their wives who already got in the car.

“Have fun…” Taeyeon says mindlessly, while Yuri held Sarang in her chest and already has a worried look on her face.

 “What should we do now?”

Taeyeon answered Yuri with shrugs.

 

*

*

 

“Okay Tae, there are 3 stages…” Out of nowhere Yuri starts giving a parental education to her midget friend.

“Whoa whoa, hold on buddy!” Taeyeon suddenly has a bad feeling about this.

“Ready or not, you still need to starts learn it soon.”

“But we’re not have a baby yet, so we still have ti-“

“First stage, changing the diaper.” Yuri just cut off and ignored Taeyeon’s excuse and continues her lecture.

Taeyeon sighs.

“Second stage, feeding them.”

Taeyeon surrender and starts remembering while counting w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter