Chapter 11

Sweet Talking Baby 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Angel in the Sky”

 

One Month Later

 

Yuri was on the phone with her colleague when someone knocked at her door. Her secretary Luna bows down and rushed closer to Yuri’s desk.

But Yuri has her hand out in front of Luna before her secretary could talk, then she gives her I’m-busy-right-now signal. Her secretary turns around and walked out from the room.

But soon after, her secretary came back again with fidgeting her hand. Luna couldn’t hide her panic face. Yuri starts to feel annoyed at her secretary who back and forth to her room, she finally set aside her phone.

“What is it Luna? I’m busy right now!”

“I…I’m sorry Mrs. Kwon” Luna bowed down apologetically, “B-but.., your wife called me because she couldn’t reach you on the phone. She said that Mrs. Tiffany was sent to the hospital.”

“What??”

 

*

 

“Yoong, what happened?” Yuri was panting after running along the hospital hall.

Yoona lifted her head, her eyes were red from crying. She hugged Yuri tightly.

“Yul, Fany unnie…”

“Why? What happened with her?”

“She lost her baby…”

“What? How come?”

Yoona shook her head as she buried her face in Yuri’s shoulder. Yuri her wife’s back to calms down her.

Yuri slowly broke their hug, “Where’s Taeyeon?”

“She’s inside with Fany unnie. But Fany unnie was still unconscious.”

 

*

*

 

Yuri was with Taeyeon to have dinner in the hospital cafeteria while Yoona look after Tiffany in her recovery room.

“Tae, you need to eat something.”

Taeyeon ignore the dinner and spacing out. Her small face was looks so pale and show a hint of exhausted. She heaved a heavy sigh before stand up and walking away without a word.

“Hey! Where are you going?”

Yuri was afraid her best friend would do something stupid so she decided to follow Taeyeon and walking behind her.

Taeyeon sit on the park bench in the hospital garden and leaned her back at the bench. Yuri sits quietly beside her.

They’re sitting in silence.

“Where do you think she is right now?” Taeyeon finally spoke up.

Yuri looks at Taeyeon questioningly before looking up. “There,” she pointed her finger to the night sky.

Taeyeon looked up in the direction of Yuri's finger pointed to.

“Can you see it Tae?” Yuri turns to look at Taeyeon, “She is the brightest one, right there!”

“Are you sure that’s her?” Taeyeon raised her brow.

“Of course, that’s a little star but shines brighter among of all, that’s your angel up in the sky Tae.”

Taeyeon remains silent for awhile.

“My little angel…brighter than jewels, right?” Taeyeon chuckled for somehow can hold back her tears. But then her voice cracked and she begins to cry, “Why you have to leave us when I haven't even hugged you?”

Taeyeon covered her face with her hands, crying her heart out, crying for her loss.

Yuri takes her best friend in her arms. She Taeyeon’s back to calm down her.

“Why God should take my baby, Yul? She’s so weak and small, why He took my baby?” Taeyeon cried out.

“Tae…, I’m sorry.” Yuri doesn’t know what to say.

Taeyeon keeps crying profusely. She still didn’t get it. It’s just too fast, too sudden for her.

“This is my fault Yul, this is my fault… maybe God just punished me because I was so hesitant and not grateful enough to Him,”

“Tae stop blaming yourself. Everything happens for a reason Tae, and only God know why. Maybe right now your little angel currently still tries to find the best sister or brother

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter