Chapter 14

Sweet Talking Baby 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Complicated (Part 1)”

 

It’s been three days since Yuri hospitalized and she still needs a ventilator to breath. Even the doctor need to do a tracheostomy procedure, which is involves making a small cut in Yuri’s neck to create an opening to the windpipe. Then the doctor placed the breathing tube directly into the windpipe. The tube is then connected to the ventilator.

Yoona closed her eyes for somehow endure her own pain to see Yuri going through a painful procedure.

I wish you can share the pain with me, Yul.

She sitting beside Yuri’s bed after the doctor has left.

“I know it’s painful, but don’t give up okay? I’ll be here...” Yoona carefully the face of her wife. Yuri looked so peaceful as the medicine has been given through an IV line in her bloodstream to make Yuri sleepy and relaxed.

“Where is your chubby cheeks go? Are you swallowed it?” Yoona pouted.

“When you’re healthy enough, let’s go to the park again with Sarang.” Yoona keeps talking to Yuri, even though she is not talking back.

“You know, Sarang like to crawling so much these day. I know you don’t want to miss it, that’s why you need to recover quickly. So you can see her first attempt to walk, seeing her running around our messy house.”

Yoona kissed Yuri in forehead before staring lovely at her wife. “Please be strong for me and Sarang, okay?”

 

*

*

 

It’s hard situation for Yoona, since she needs to go back and forth between hospital and home to take care Yuri and of course her baby. Though she would feels tired all the time, only hear a small giggles from her little baby it’s enough to give her so much strength.

“Hi sweetheart, how are you today?” Yoona kissed softly her baby’s forehead. The baby was babbling happily to see her mommy Yoona again.

Yoona smiles widely when her baby stretches her arms wanting to be hold. She picked up the baby out of the crib and placed her baby in her chest.

“Are you being a good girl when mommy away?” Yoona rubbed her baby’s back gently.

She brought the baby with her as she sat on the rocking chair.

“Your mommy Yuri still in the hospital, do you miss her?”

“Maammamm…mam...” The little baby babbling cutely, she’s becoming aware of a lot more things now.

“Yes, Sarang. Mama… I miss her too,” She tilted her head to kisses her baby’s cheek.

“But I’m sorry if I can’t bring you to mommy Yuri, because uncle doctors and auntie nurses there didn’t allow kids to the ICU. And lately your mommy Yuri is kinda sleepyhead. She always sleeps all day.”

Baby Sarang rubbed her eyes with her little hand, slowly began sleepy after her mommy mention about sleep.

“So, how about we meet mommy Yuri in dreamland? It’s time to sleep sweetheart…”

Baby Sarang was so used being cuddled by her mommies, no wonder she finds hard to sleeps lately. But once she curls up in her mommy Yoona's embrace she finally can drift to sleep.

“There are three bears in a house…, papa bear, mama bear, baby bear…” Yoona singing softly while patting gently her baby’s back. And soon baby Sarang was seconds to falling asleep.

Yoona kisses her baby and carefully put her baby girl in the crib. Then she tucked her baby underneath her Rilakkuma blanket.

“Good night sweetheart. Mommies love you.”

 

*

*
 

“Thank you Seo for stayed and watching Sarang for tonight. I’ll be back early in the morning before you need to go to office,”

“It’s okay Yoong, you don’t need to come home too early. I just have to meet a client after lunch, so I can stay longer to watch Sarang all tomorrow morning,”

“Really?”

“Yes, and also Hyoyeon and Sooyoung unnie will come at lunch. They will stay with Sarang at that time.”

“Thank you Seo. Thank you so much for the help. I hope she’s not troubling you too much,”

“No, she’s only whining when she feels sleepy. How is Yuri unnie? Is there any progress?”

Yoona sighed heavily to hold back her tears.

“She still can’t breaths on her own. The doctor said she may develop other medical problems. I’m so scared Seo...” Yoona's voice cracked up as she burying her face in her hands.

Seohyun pulled Yoona into a hug. “I know it never gets easier. But you just get stronger, Yoong.”

It’s gonna be hard, but there’s no chance for Yoona to give up. Because she knew Yuri won’t give up too.

 

*

*

 

“Hi, sleeping beauty. Your little girl and I missed you so much. You didn't miss us?” Yoona lean closer to kiss Yuri’s forehead.

“Wake up soon, please…”

 

*

*

 

It’s been a week since Yuri wake up last time and never gets her consciousness until now. Yoona was patiently waiting for Yuri wake up. And she never stop worried about Yuri, moreover her wife has lost so much weight in a week.

“Yul, you didn't miss Sarang? She has grown a lot since last time you saw her. She really likes to crawl and rolls over on our bed.” Yoona always

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter