Critical

My Strange Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Eunjung's POV
" Eunjung are you feeling ok ?" the voice of my grandpa brought me back to myself. I nodded.

" I'm done " I said

" You haven't even touched your food yet " 

" I-I just need to go out " I stand and walk away from them without looking back at her. . What is wrong with me ? Maybe I just feel awakward because of what happened yesterday ? Yes, That's it. I sit on the porch and relax for a while.

" Eunjung " I heard that familiar voice calling, is it just my imagination or..... I turn around and her...... her long slender legs faced me. My eyes widen and I can feel the hotness flooding my face, so I stand before I fall into my dirty mind.

" YAH! why are you following me !? I said I'm already full!" I shout at her . I usually does, but this time not because I'm mad at her but because I'm mad at myself, Tsk. I shouldn't react this way.


" I'm just following Mr. Ham's Request " the she turns and walk back in

" DON'T WEAR SHORT SHORTS IN THIS HOUSE!" I yell so she could hear me. She turns and glare at me, then continued walking again. Is that weird to ask ?Why do I care if she wear shorts ? Grrrr. I'm losing my mind here! ........ I blew away the strands of hair that is covering my eyes and walk away from our house, to get away maybe. As I walk in our village thoughts of Jiyeon slowly fades and replaced by Qri. I unknowingly smilie as I remember our conversation yesterday. 


* What're you doing Baekgu ?~? My phone beeps and this messgae shows up

* Thinking about someone. I wonder if she's thinking about me too ~ >:D * I replied


*She probably does, you're aegyo is extremely traumatizing that it got stuck in her mind * I don't know if I should get offended by this, but my heart feels like it's waving. That feeling when the person you like thinks about you too, it's unexplainable, but it does feel good.

* Mianhae, I tend to get childish when the person i like is around, ya know ? But hey, don't act like you're not giving me any problems. your perfection is pretty painful to me too. Especially when I want to be with you everytime, when obviously I can't * After that she didn't reply...... After an hour of walking. I head back home and slump to the couch, still feeling down that Qri didn't reply. 


" Maybe she's just busy ?" I talked to my phone, and started throwing the pillows up to the air to catch it again, just to get by time. 


* Do you think I'm perfect ? " I abruptly stop from playing and read the message.

* Yes, Why ?" 

* I'm not * She replied, it made me think that something is wrong. Am I just being paranoid here ?............. So I call her and she answers it after three rings. 


" you ok ?" my voice sounds worried


" Yes, you're being a silly Baekgu again. I'm just playing with you. I'm gonna hang up now. Bye bye. SArang ~ " her last word....... Is it legal to make someone feel this way ? or should I start reporting that girl to the authoritie. Damn, I can't stop my mouth from smiling even if it's already starting to hurt. Aigoo Qri-ah, why do you have to make me feel this way ? 

 

Qri's POV

My heart is still pounding hard upon hearing her cute voice. That girl is the kind of person you'll easily fall in love with. I shouldn't even feel this way towards her, is this really the price I have to pay for wanting to make someone pay for the damages she did to my heart ?  At first I thought that its silly to fall for someone you hate so much, you know, like the ones in movies, making someone fall then you'll break their heart but turns out you fall for them instead. But my situation is different . I didn't plan on breaking Eunjung's heart, it was actually Hyomin's. it's just that Eunjung confessed to me and I was still getting over Hyomin, and an idea popped out of my mind, a really stupid idea. I thought making Hyomin jealous of us would satisfy me.  and I actually was relaxed that I won't have any romantic feelings for Eunjujng, but I did. May sound cliche but I actually did fall for the future owner of our company's rival. And I honestly hink that my family will kill me if I tell them the truth. but I don't care anymore. I've told a lot of lies just to bewith Eunjung and I can keep lying if that's what it takes to keep her....... I just hope that Eunjung won't get mad if she finds out that I've been lying to her too. 


" Still thinking about her ? " It's her again. 

" got a problem with that ? " I said with a cold tone, I'm not in the mood to act like nothing's wrong between us. I only acted nice to her at the mall is cause she's with Jiyeon. 


" I knew you were just acting nice, I gotta say, you're pretty good. But I was better. Admit it. " she said with a cool tone. We never really had any confession moment, she was too nice to me that it caused me to think that she felt the same as I did. Then I found out that she was dating a girl named sunny. I know I don't have the right to be hurt or anything, but I'm just a human. An immature one. 


" Were you making me jealous of you and Eunjung ? " I froze at her question.


" Why? Were you ? " I replied, trying not to sound antsy and fortunately words came out of my mouth the way I want it to. 


" I was pretty Jealous. Congratulations to that Lee Jihyun " It felt so familiar to finally hear her call me by my real name again. I'm over her right ? I'm already inlove with Eunjung ? so why am I having this pathetic excitement for her again ? " you've changed ............. A lot " She added. 


" Did I ? ........... My apologies. " I stand from my chair and get ready from leaving her but she stopped m,e with her words. 

 

" I miss you ........ no acting, no more pretending or anything. Believe me for once, again ? " I do feel that she's telling the truth, nobody's around for her to pretend. Still, I can't fall back again.


" Sorry but I don't.... I've already got Eunjung " I grab my bag and move away from the chair, but she grab my wrist tightly, her hand feels like it burns.

 

" You're lying to her. Do you think she'll like it if she finds out ? " my eyes are starting to feel heavy.


" Why, would you tell on me ? " 

 

" No. Wouldn't that take away the thrill ? " IS she teasing me ? 


" Ya! Do you think that my life is some kind of drama that you can watch whenever you need entertainment ? " People in the reastaurant started looking at us.


" Drama ? that's pretty funny. But I'm a much better actor than you right ? So you better start telling me the truth, cause  I can read it all in your eyes. Now, wh ywould you lie about having business here, when you're just wasting your time hanging out in a restaurant which is in front of my busines

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter