Eunjung's Untold Feelings

My Strange Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jiyeon and Eunjung left, Qri felt like her knees are getting weak so she walks to the couch and sits, soon her tears started falling.

 

 

" Lee Jihyun" Hyomin taps the back of her girlfriend, she sits next to her on the couch and notices the tears flowing from her eyes.

 

" I thought I'm over this, but when I saw that young girl's face. God, she really looks like Eunjung.... And it hit me,,,,I just miss my bestfriend so damn much " She cried on Hyomin's shoulder

 

" Its ok, We miss her too. " Hyomin rubs her back to comfort her.

 

" Am I crazy to think that that girl looks a lot like our Eunjung? And to hear that she has the same name as her? " Qri pulls away from the hug and look at her friends to get an answer.

 

" Oh dear, you're not. Look at Rambo. " Soyeon turns her girlfriend's body and shows the crying face of the girl, even her nose is crying.

 

" Yah, you're *sobs* such a bully girlfriend " Boram said trying hard not to cry.

 

" Mianhae, C'mere " Soyeon embraced her. " I miss our Jungie, baby "

 

" Sorry for ruining the mood Myungsoo " Qri apologizes to Jiyeon's father.

 

" Its ok, partly,it's my fault too..... I didn't tell you about Jiyeon's bestfriend cause it didn't seem important to me, cause I thought its all in the past. "

 

" Do you think she's somehow connected to Jungie ? I mean, its too impossible for her to look exactly like her and get the same name as well without having any connection at all. " Rambo finally gets to stop her sobbing and joins the conversation.

 

" What do you mean baby ? " Soyeon questions.

 

" That's right! Don't you remember that Eunjung's father is alive ? I think I heard Jungie's grandfather told that before he left to America. " Qri jumps on her sit, startling Hyomin. " Do you know where he is ? " she asks Myungsoo.

 

" Yea, but they're not home, they celebrated Eunjung's sister's birthday, that's why I'm confused why Eunjung is here. Guess she sneaked out again "

 

Then they heard a loud footsteps running down. Jiyeon happily introduced her Aunties to Eunjung.

 

" Unnie, this is Aunt Hyomin, Aunt Rambo, Aunt Soyeon and Aunt Qri " Jiyeon points at each of them, they hid their tears and waved at the girl. Eunjung bowed to them,

 

" Do you mind if I ask where you got your name ? " Qri can't keep her eyes off the girl.

 

" despite the weirdness, I don't mind. Haha. Its from my half sister, my appa told me she saved my mother and my life. so my mom decided to name me after her." Eunjung answered cheerfully, while Jiyeon clings her arm around Eunjung's.

 

they were all shocked at the story " Omg,  Ham Eunjung right ? " Hyomin asked.

 

" Ne. Do you know her ? " Eunjung asked in an excited tone.

 

" Yea, I'm her cousin, but to her mother's side, so we didn't get to meet you. " Hyomin answered, though she's still in a state of shock.

 

"sorry to keep asking, but do you mind if I hug you ?" Qri requests.

 

" err, okay. " even if its weird, Eunjung opened her arms and let the older girl hug her.

 

" Sorry, its just that your sister is my childhood bestfriend"

 

After Qri's hug, the rest of the girls followed, Myungsoo and Jiyeon was just standing beside awkwardly.

 

" Aunties! Halt!" Jiyeon puts a stop on the chaos, as she noticed Eunjung getting squeeze up. " What's this ? before you keep telling me I look exactly like my mother and now your saying that my bestfriend looks like your bestfriend too ? "

 

" Sorry Ji. they're just a bit shock. " Myungsoo explains to her daughter.

 

" I don't think that's bit appa. " Jiyeon replies. " Aunty, can I enjoy my birthday with my BESTFRIEND first, then we'll settle this drama later ? " Jiyeon gives emphasize to the word bestfriend,then her aunties agreed with her, so she pulls Eunjung out to join the party.

 

" What age is Jiyeon again ? thirty ? " Hyomin whispers to Myungsoo.

 

" And to think that I handle that person everyday. " Myungsoo said to himself and shook his head.

 

After the party they all settled down in Jiyeon's room.

 

" Err, Qri Unnie, can you tell me what kind of person my sister is ? " Eunjung excitedly asks the girl, both Jiyeon and her are sitting on a bed, while their Aunties are sitting on the couch. Intensely looking at the smiling Baekgu.

 

" Arrogant, Self centered, A monster, Impatient, always grumpy. " Qri runts, Boram and Hyomin tried to conceal their laughter.

 

" Mwo ? You're kidding right? " Eunjung's eyes widen at Qri's descriptiom.

 

" Ani, she posseses all those attitudes...... But she's also a kind person in her own way, I could never find any other selfless person like Jungie. " Qri smiles at her.

 

" That's a bit, confusing unnie. " Eunjung thought it was sweet of Qri to say that, but she thought if it really had to start with the bad attitudes.

 

" We never know what runs in her mind Eunjung-ah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter