Living with her.....

My Strange Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                       

 

 

When they arrive at Jiyeon’s house, the Dino locks her parents into a tight hug. Eunjung is not used to just go into someone else’s house unless they invite her, so she waited outside.

 

“ Why didn’t you let us know that you were going home !? We should have waited for you at the airport!” Mr. Park Enthusiastically said, While Jiyeon is too glad that after so many years, she can finally spend more time with her family.

 

“ Unnie!” her nephew and niece run to her with a wide smile painted on their faces. “ Hwayoungie! Areumie!” her mom lets go of the hug and let her embrace the twin. Hwayoung, the little boy can’t contain his excitement as he hugs her favorite aunt, so is her twin girl, Areum. Jiyeon keeps asking her parents about their stature and completely forgets Eunjung who’s standing stupidly ainfront of their house. The twin run around with their chocolates and toys. Areum goes outside to beag about her new doll to her friends, but she sees a cute looking guy, or as she thought. She heads back to the house.

 

“ Umma! Appa! Unnie!” she catches all of their attention  “ thjere’s a handsome oppa outside!” Jiyeon choke with the water she’s drinking,

 

“ OMG! That must be Eunjung! I forgot “ she runs to the door and opens it.

 

“ Eunjung ? no, she’s not a girl unnie!” Areum insists, and Jiyeon chuckles at her cute niece

 

Eunjung would have scolded her if only they weren’t in Jiyeon’s house. She vows at her parents and introduced herself. Jiyeon’s father looks at her intensely, hethought that she is her boyfriend or something.

 

“ Eunjung ? that sounds familiar” her mother thinks for a while “ ah! Are you Mr. Ham’s granddaughter ? “ she flickers her finger as she remembers. And Eunjung nods.

 

“ Granddaughter ? so you’re not a boy ? “Jiyeon’s father feels a bit relaxed.

 

“ Ne” she nods

 

“ she’s just going to stay with us until she finishes the things she needs to fix. “ Jiyeon explains, good thing they didn’t ask any further questions and welcomes Eunjung.

 

“ Can I still call you oppa?? Cause you look like an oppar to me “ Areum asks and Eunjung bends to level with the little girl, she messes her hair and smiles “ sure thing kiddo” the girl blushes, seems like Areum got a crush on her. How cute, Eunjung thought.

 

After dinner, Eunjung and Jiyeon got into the same room cause they don’t have an extra room, so they have to share. Eunjung takes a quick shower, while Jiyeon lies on the bed and closes her eyes . When Eunjung got out of the bathroom, she left her shirt on the bed so she went out with her old shirt and thought that it’s ok to changer outside since Jiyeon is already asleep. When she lifted her shirt., Jiyeon suddenly opens her eyes and saw the older girl’s perfect body, her abs, her curves. Eunjung didn’t notice cause the shirt blocked her eyes. Jiyeon immediately pretends to be asleep again.

 

“ Ugh! This is so uncomfortable! “ Jiyeon and Eunjung have the same thought, as they were both lying on the same bed, they kept changing positions, until Jiyeon turns to her left and Eunjung to her right. They were both unaware that they’re facing each other, and that they’re only an inch away.

 

“ SO FRUSTRATING!” they both screamed in their head and opens their eyes at the same time. For a second they both forget to blink, both gulp so deep, hearts pounding  with so much force that they feel like it’s going to blast.

 

“ Jiyeon unnie!” Hwayoung slams the door open, “ Eunjung oppa!” Areum follows Hwayoung. They both sit up and thank the twin for interrupting or they would’ve disappeared from this world, yet they kind of feel disappointed. The twin ask if they could stay with them and they ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter