My kind of girl

My Strange Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung’s POV

I love the feeling of her head resting on my shoulder, though I can’t really breathe normally cause I’m trying to control the racing of my heart, I’m feeling conscious that she might feel that I’m really nervous, but as I can see, she’s calmly watching the people walk around the mall. Our hands are still intertwined, her fingers fit perfectly to the spaces of mine. I suddenly smile.

“ Wae ? “ she slowly lifts her head and smiles as she questions my weird action.

“ it’s just funny that this place is so unromantic but having you beside me makes it so special. “ I noticed that she blushed at my confession. I can’t believe I made her blush! “ you’re blushing cutie pretty! “ I , making her blush even more.

“ S-shut up” she mumbles. Is she shy ?

“ you really look cute right now Qri-ah “ I continued teasing her,

“ I hate you, I’m trying to be loud and all but you always make me feel embarrass “ she crossed her arm and put up a cold aura. I look at her but she keeps avoiding my gaze, so I grab her face and squeeze it gently.

“ I don’t want you to be loud, I want you to stay the way you are cause if you don’t, I’ll feel like you’re a whole new different person. Just don’t give me that cold look again. it’s creepy “ then I let go so she hits my shoulder for calling her creepy.

“ Don’t you get bored when I’m not talking ? “ she rests her head to my shoulder again.

“ I don’t. Doesn’t matter if you don’t talk all the time you know ? I actually enjoy our moment like this. Not caring about the people around us, as long as we’re together. “ It’s true, she doesn’t talk much even when I was still in Korea. She only talks a lot when we’re on the phone, but not in person. and it’s one of the things I love about her. I remember when I first met her, I’m like a crazy person who keeps on glancing at her when the teacher introduced her to us and made her sit at the 2nd row which is a row away from mine.

“ Eunjung you better stop looking at her or you’ll start to creep her out. “ Soyeon warned me, and I got back to my senses.

“ Sorry, but she’s just too perfect “ I dreamily said, “ I want her. “ I noticed that Soyeon shook her head as a sign of disapprovance. “ Wae? You don’t think that I can get her? “

“ If you can talk to her without stuttering, I’ll give it a second thought “ she added. It made me feel challenged so I did try to talk to her after the class. Boram and Soyeon called her, but when she walks to us. I hide under the teacher’s table, so I could still hear their conversation but they can’t find me here.

“ Uhm, Hi. Qri right ? “ Soyeon said “ I’m Soyeon and this is my friend Boram. We were just about to introduce a friend of ours but I thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter