Weird, yet sweet Couple

My Strange Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung decided to be alone in their room, while the rest played at the pool. She was recording a song for Jiyeon, the Baekgu really likes to sing, even dreamt of being in a band but she just accepted the fact that it can never happen since they transferred to America and she has no close friends there.

 

" BAEKGU" Jiyeon barged into her room and ruined her peaceful mind.

 

" What !? " She asked, sounding irritated at the young girl. Jiyeon crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow " I, I mean what is it my Jiyeonnie ? " she turned into a tamed dog all of a sudden, yesterday they decided to refrain from fighting time to time.

 

" Stop locking yourself and have fun with us !" Jiyeon pulled her arms but she put on a heavy force to contradict Jiyeon's movement.

 

" Shiro. " she rejects but the Dino is still pulling her, so she carried the girl like a bride and went out of the room, Jiyeon tried to breakfree but the Baekgu is surprisingly stronger.

 

" YAH, where are you taking me ? " Jiyeon questioned. But Eunjung just put up a straight face and continued walking to the pool, when they reached the side of it, Eunjung positioned herself to throw her girlfriend but Hyomin thought of something evil and pushed the couple.

 

" YAAAAAAAA!" Eunjung screams and shakes her head to remove the water entered her ears, " dammit Hyomin ! I'm going to kill you !" they all laugh, especially Jiyeon. only the Baekgu is annoyed. The Dino is the one laughing so loud, is wide open, and she's starting to get red too. " You can stop now " she orders but the girl didn't listen, so Eunjung throws a water to her face and it entered and she choked.

 

" Aaaaccck! That tasted horrible !" she keeps saying while hitting her girlfriend. Eunjung lifted herself from the pool and she helped her girlfriend.

 

" EUNJUNGIE !! " A very pretty girl shouted from inside the house, and it got all of their attention.

 

" Oh " Eunjung blurted out

 

"oh " followed by Hyomin

 

" Oh " A triple kill from Qri

 

" Oh " quad kill from Soyeon and Boram,

 

"oh, what's happening ? " Jiyeon asked, she's the only clueless of who the girl is.

 

The girl run onto Eunjung and wrapped her arms around her neck and kissed her......on the lips. Jiyeon's eyes widen, she had goosebumps, her fist started to clench and she gritted her teeth. The Dino never felt this angry before, she was getting ready to pull every hair of that girl out of her body but Boram who's close to her held her hand and stopped her, she was shocked of the action of the little girl. she looked at Boram asking for an explanation,the girl just shook her head, like telling her not to do anything.

 

" oh, Hi hehe " Eunjung said, in a very odd way. It made the Dino even feel more jealous.

 

" WHO TOLD HER THAT I'M HERE !?" Eunjung asked Hyomin and Boram inside a room, while the girl named Yoona is with Jiyeon and Qri outside.

 

" confirm, it was Cheondung. " Soyeon said after calling her brother,

 

" WHAT!?" Eunjung is trying to keep her voice down but it's making her hard to breathe.

 

" He said he's sorry, he didn't know your issue with Yoona. " Soyeon explained but Eunjung doesn't feel like accepting it.

 

The three girls outside can't hear what they were talking about inside, Qri looked at Jiyeon and it wasn't a good idea,she looked terrifying, her eyes is locked to Yoona, Qri knows that Jiyeon is killing Yoona inside her mind in many different ways. Yoona is oblivious of it, she's just too happy to see Eunjung. Jiyeon started to get fed of waiting so she went inside the room, when she saw her girlfriend she wasn't able to contain her emotions and punched the girl's left eye.

 

" awww! Fck is that for ?? " Eunjung was in so much pain, she was not aware that Jiyeon would attack her like that.

 

Hyomin holds Jiyeon While Boram and Soyeon supported Eunjung.

 

" Jiyeon-ah you have to calm down " Hyomin said

 

" calm down unnie?? That girl out there just kissed my girlfriend on the fcking lips, and she looks like she was enjoying it. and you're expecting me to just let it slip and calm down ? "

 

Soyeon lead Eunjung to Hyomin's bed and made her sit, Eunjung laid down and kept crying cause of the pain. Boram and Hyomin explained everything to Jiyeon, that Yoona is nothing to Eunjung, infact, the girl is the one who keeps on clinging, they didn't want to let Yoona know that Eunjung has a girlfriend cause of what she did on the past. Qri once tasted her fury, she put on a bubble gum to her hair that's why she needed to cut her hair and that was a nightmare for the girl. And that was not all, she also put a crab meat on Qri's food one time, which she knows that the girl is allergic to, so Qri ended up in the hospital that day, there are lots more, but it'll take tomorrow to finish it, let's just say that Yoona is no joke, that's why Eunjung did everything to hide herself from the girl but now it's ruined. Jiyeon felt bad for punching her innocent girlfriend.

 

" So can you just close your eyes for everything until we find a way to fix this ? " Hyomin asked her.

 

" I'm sure Eunjung will try to keep her distance from Yoona cause she knows that you're around " Boram added,

 

" I know unnie, I feel stupid for letting my jealousy take over, " Jiyeon face palmed herself and went over to Eunjung who's now whimpering and whinning cause Soyeon puts a cold compress to her swelling eyes. " Unnie, can you let me do that ? " Soyeon gave her the icebag, the three girls left them to have some private time, and they distracted Yoona outside for a while.

 

" I'm sorry. " Jiyeon apologized first while she's holding the icebag dumped to Eunjung's face.

 

" me too, I swear I didn't saw it coming! "

 

" which one, my punch or her kiss ? " Jiyeon jokes, and smiles at the Baekgu, then she started crying cause she really feel guilty for giving Eunjung a bruise.

 

" Do you know how crazy you look to me right now ? you punched me, seconds ago you smiled and now you're crying " Eunjung holds her face to wipe the tears away, and caresses her cheek. " I love you even if you're such a brute. "

 

Jiyeon composed herself " I know, I was just -"

 

" Jealous ? " Eunjung grinned at her, and she dumped the Ice bag harder " Awwww!"

 

" You better go out there, ' Your Yoona ' is waiting for you " Jiyeon quoted, she stood up and removed the Ice bag from Eunjung's eyes, it's not swelling that much anymore.

 

" Sure does hurt to get punch by a Dinosaur " even if the Baekgu is hurt she still doesn't forget to tease the girl. Jiyeon pouted and tiptoed to kiss the older girl's eyes. " Can you also kiss this ? " She pointed at her lips.

 

" No, she kissed you there. " Jiyeon said, so Eunjung run to the bathroom placed inside the room and wash her lips.

 

" I washed it. Pleaseeee." Eunjung begged and Jiyeon turned red but regardless of that, she kissed her girlfriend on the lips, just a quick kiss though.

 

" what did Boram and Hyomin told you ? "<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter