Feelings Denied

My Strange Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Unnie..." Jiyeon called Eunjung with her sweet voice, 

" N-ne?" Eunjung walks backwardly as Jiyeon walks toward her, but then she was cornered by a table. Jiyeon leaned her face to Eunjung and cupped the Baekgu's cheeks. 

" I want to kiss you " Jiyeon whispers against her lips, making Eunjung shudder, the y voice of Jiyeon is undeniably turning her on. She closes her eyes and waits for the girl's lips........ But then, when she opened her eyes, it brought her back to reality. She grabbed onto her chest, and it was still pounding hard.

" Oh God I'm gay " she mutters, Taeyeon looks at her friend intensely.

" Did I hear it right? You're gay? "

Eunjung blushed hard, it was so embarrasing " Ani. " but unfortunately Taeyeon is too stubborn to just let it slide, even on their way to Eunjung's house for their project which is assigned to the both of them.

" Just tell me the truth, Jungie,I won't judge I swear !" Taeyeon still won't stop. 

Eunjung is starting to get pissed, she's opening their house and when she can't open the knob even after a lot of turning,she bursted out her annoyance to Taeyeon " ALRIGHT, I THINK I'M GAY !" along with that confession, the door opened.

her family who is watching a movie, stared at her from the couch, and the most embarrassing part is that Jiyeon is also there. 

" U-unnie, you are a what ? " Jiyeon started the first question.

Eunjung's head is about to burst, " Uh, Its not her, I was asking her on what our friend told her before. She was getting annoyed with me, so she said it the way it was told to her " Taeyeon saved her life, 

" oh? Don't tell me its Amber, unnie? " Jiyeon added.

" Oh? why would you suspect that? She's not that obvious Jiyeonnie " Taeyeon jokes, and Jiyeon just chuckled and continued watching.

" We're just gonna do our project upstairs appa" Eunjung finally gained back her confidence.

" Ok, ok. " Her father answered. 

" I'll bring you snacks later" Her mother added.

" Unnie can I come with you ? I've been waiting for you here since two hours ago, " Jiyeon stands from her seat, but Taeyeon stopped her 

" Uh, Jiyeonnie, can I borrow your bestfriend first? I don't think she's gonna be able to do our work properly if you're around. " Taeyeon explained, Eunjung elbowed her, cause she knows what that means.

" Oh? Wae? Psh, Fine, you better be finish when this movie ends, you're lucky Mrs. Ham cooked a lot of food. " she then returns to her seat.

" Thank you Jiyeon!" Taeyeon pulled Eunjung, for more information. 

As soon as they get inside Eunjung's room, she slumps her body on the king sized bed, letting out a heavy sigh. 

" So mind telling me what the hell is that all about? " Taeyeon turns her body so she could talk.

" you know about Jongkook right? She kissed me infront of him just to make him leave, and eversince that day I can't keep it off my mind! " Eunjung tried to keep her voice down.

" omo, that's cool " Taeyeon dreamily said.

Eunjung slaps her back " Yah, how is that cool?? I can't have this feelings for her! She's my bestfriend, and she's so much younger than me! Plus, she only did it for fun, and I can't expect anything more than that " 

" maybe that's just infatuation, it'll soon disappear, so no worries." Taeyeon smiled evilly at her " or not "

" Yah, yah, keep laughing! That's your expertise anyway

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter