Her tragic story

My Strange Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ Umma how is he ?”Jiyeon asked her mother through the phone worriedly, it’s been a while since she talked to her.

 

“ He’s not showing any progress, but they’re trying hard to do the best they could “ When Jiyeon heard that, she couldn’t help but cry.

 

“ Umma, I’m sorry if I can’t earn enough money to bring him here, so he could get a better doctor. But I’ve been saving up my allowance, I just hope that he could wait for me “ she answered while sobbin, her mother starts crying as well. They chatted for a while but Jiyeon had to hang up though she really wanted to talk to her the whole day. But she have to keep in mind that it’s really expensive especially when you call from another country. She wiped her tears and put back the phone to the table. When she turns, she noticed Eunjung staring at her, looking  like she pity her.

 

“ Why are you using our phone ?” she asked in a casual tone, Jiyeon though that she’s mad or something.”

 

“ I-Im sorry , I’m gonna pay for it anyway “ she defended herself.

 

“ Don’t have to. I was just curious why you didn’t use your phone I bought you. It’s more efficient. “ Eunjung shrugs, and walks to the living room to watch something. Jiyeon felt a twitch in her heart, Eunjung didn’t yell at her, or said something rude. But the images she witnessed yesterday flashed back to her head “ maybe she’s nice because Qri is here. “ she thought to herself.

 

 

“ I sent you a load you better call your mother before it expires “ Eunjung said whiile her attention is still on the television. Jiyeon didn’t let the chance pass, so she run up to her room to get her phone, she totally forgot about it. When she opened it, her eyes widen

 

“ OH ! I-i-is th-this her!?? Why didn’t I notice it yesterday !!?? “ Jiyeon noticed her wallpaper had changed and that it  iss actually a real selca from Eunjung. WHY WOULD SHE DO THIS!!!? GAAAAAH! THIS IS SO EMBARASSING! “ So she saw that I screenshot her video ? and.....waaaaaaaaaaaa!!” Just the thought of it makes Jiyeon want to jump off a cliff. She hides her face under her pillow, and scream. She keeps punching her bed. How is she gonna face Eunjung now ??

 

While Jiyeon is losing her mind, Eunjung si completely oblivious of what she had done to the younger girl. Poor Jiyeon. She keeps on glancing at her phone, waiting for Qri to call. She doesn’t even get the storyline of the movie she’s watching. She is too focused on her handphone, then finally it rings.

 

 

“ Hello princess!” she answers with glee.

 

“ Baekgu-ah, you didn’t even let it ring for long, it’s not obvious that you miss me that much “ the girl let out a chuckle.

 

“ I don’t, I really don’t see you when I close my eyes, I don’t think of you when I shower......” she paused at her last sentence.

 

“ you’re really a ert dog!” Qri jokes.

 

“ hahaha. I’m just kidding, so what time’s our date ?”

 

 

“ about that, I reall am sorry jagi, but there’s an emergency  in Korea so I have to go back “ when she heard those words, she jump off from the sofa and told the girl to wait for her at the airport.

 

 

“ Damn it Qri, do you really have to tell me that you’re leaving when you’re already at the airport.???” She curse to herself “ Tsk!” she keeps horning at the car in front of her, she got stuck in a traffic jam. What a luck.When she got to the airport, she keeps looking everywhere. But Qri was nowhere to be found. She tried calling the older girl but it’s out of coverage. She’s already in the airplane, she guessed. She walks away feeling down. She knows it’s easy for ehr to travel to Korea, still. What’s the harm in atleast saying goodbye to each other right ? She felt desolated, isn’t she important to her ?

 

 

“ Maybe I’m just overacting “ she walks out of the airport looking so miserable, like a lost child.

 

“ HAM BAEKGU” Qri shouts at her, though her voice still sounds normal, it’s so not like her to scream in a public place. She looks back, it was so cute. She’s wearing formal clothes, yet she manage to look elegant.  Eunjung run to her and hug her tightly.  “ you’re such a mean girlfriend “ she said still hugging the girl, like she never want to let go.

 

 

“ Learned it from you!”

 

After watching Qri leaves, she went home in a complete opposite of what she looks earlier. Her smile is stuck, She’s even humming while driving.

 

“ Grandpa!” she hugs the old man, she wanted to tell him why, but she remembers that her grandpa wanted her to marry Jiyeon. Which they’ll fake, so she can’t reveal that she’s in a erlationship with someone else.

 

“ what’s with the attitude ? “ her grandpa asked

 

“ no-nothing. I just want to ask if I could go back to korea now ? “

 

“ Why are you suddenly bringing that up ? Are you ready to live with Jiyeon’s family ? “  Ofcourse she has to follow his conditions.

 

“ f-fine. But who’s gonna watch over you if Jiyeon’s gonna go with me ? “

 

“ Don’t worry about that Jung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter