My not so ordinary feeling

My Strange Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung’s POV

“ Baekgu-ah, I have to go. I’ve got some client to meet, sorry. “ She whispered to me, so I immediately frown And put up my best aegyo to stop her from leaving “ Please stop that. I really have to go. This is important. Let’s just eat breakfast tomorrow . Arasso ? “ I nod at her like a little kid.

“ How long will you stay here ? “ I suddenly remember that I haven’t asked that yet. Stupid me.

“ Two or three days maybe ? Our company needs me, so I can’t stay here for too long. But I will try to cancel my meetings on my last day here so I can spend some time with you “ when I heard that, I felt like my heart jump out of joy. “ you look creepy with that grin on your face “ she adds.

“ you’re creepier than me when you’re serious “ I and she hits my arm, making me whine.

“ Bye. “ she said and hug me tight. “ I miss you a lot even if you’re such a rude baekgu “

I chuckle while hugging her “ I’m not rude. “

“ Tsk. Shut up and just agree ok ? “ she commanded, sometimes she can be quite bossy, and it’s kind of odd that I find it extremely attractive. After the hug, we went out of the Ice cream parlor. Yea, I forgot to tell that we decided to eat here. Then I her out of the mall and call a cab for her. I look at my watch and notice that it’s still early to go home.

I called the person that I enjoy teasing the most, of course who else? that Jiyeon girl. “ Hey, where are you !? “ I asked her in a rude tone, I got used to it.

“ Why ? “ she answered, wait. She questioned me. Tsk.

“ I asked you a question first! Aigoo, why did I even bother talking to you!” then I hang up the phone. I sometimes release my stress to her, but sometimes she’s the cause of it………Then I felt my phone vibrates , and she messaged me their location. “ Good girl” I thought to myself, then I read the last part * You’re so hot headed Master Monster* WHERE DID SHE GET THE NERVE TO CALL ME THAT ?

I walk back to the mall and search for the place getting ready to yell at that girl.

“ Found you!” saw her from outside the restaurant. It’s fancy, Hyomin is such a generous person. then I noticed that something is happening inside. So I quickly enter.

“ DO YOU THINK YOUR SORRY COULD PAY THE DAMAGES YOU CAUSED TO MY DRESS?? STUPID ! “ some Korean girl scolding Jiyeon. she can’t talk back cause the girl is too cocky. I noticed that she’s starting to shake. I walk to her and wrap my arm around her shoulder and whisper “ Stop shaking dummy. I got this”

“ AND WHO ARE YOU !?” She furrows her forehead. I grin at her. I grab my cheque and write an amount, which is doubled of the possible price of her dress. I’ve seen that kind of dress, it’s not even as pricy as the shoes I’m wearing. Maybe she’s just looking for someone that she can easily intimidate, and unfortunately Jiyeon is present. I give her the cheque and smirk.

“ Now will you shut you ing mouth and leave my girl alone. “ her eyes look like they’re about to fall from the numbers of zero’s she’s seeing from the check. she was about to leave, but then. I thought of something evil.

“ wait, since you humiliated her, I want you to kneel down and apologize or I’ll call my lawyer and charge you. Obviously everything was an accident, and you don’t have the right to do that to her just cause you want to. “ now the situation has rotated, she’s the one who’s shaking. And Jiyeon ? I can feel that she’s starting to feel relax. When she was about to kneel down, Jiyeon stopped her and told her to go.

“ Why did you do that ? She embarrassed you in front of all these people ??” I said, trying to keep my voice down.

“ I’m sorry, but I don’t want to do the same thing to her. Thanks for helping me “ she smiled like the end of is about to reach her ears.

“ Why are you smiling like that !? I still haven’t forgot that you called me Monster!!” I yell and all the people in the restaurant stare at us again and I vowed to them and apologized. “ you’re still dead. “

“ Why did you say to that lady that I’m your girl ??” She asked, Why did I say that ??

“ No-nothing, cause I do own you right ? “ Wait what ? Own her ? what am I saying !

“ Own me ??” Her smile became wider and she’s blushing I could see it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter