Real Last Page

My Strange Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“I Ham Eunjung take you Park Jiyeon as you are, loving who you are now and who you are yet to become.I love you unconditionally and without hesitation. I vow to love you, encourage you, trust you, and respect you. As a family, we will create a home filled with learning, laughter, and compassion.” Eunjung sincerely vowed to Jiyeon in front of the altar

Then Jiyeon followed her “ Jungie, you are my best friend. I promise to laugh with you, cry with you, and grow with you. I will love you when we are together and when we are apart. I promise to support your dreams and to respect our differences, and to love you and be by your side through all the days and nights of our lives.

" You may now kiss the bride " Eunjung announced herself and pulled her face closer to Jiyeon

 

" Yah, you still have to put the ring on me ! " She demanded

 

" But there's no ring Ji. just skip that part !"

 

" Aish. forget this ! " She steps down the altar but Eunjung stops her.

 

" You're being a dinosaur in front of God ? plus you just said that you would support me, and now you’re arguing with me again ? " she jokes hoping to ease her anger.

 

" Shut up. and please let go of my hand. " Jiyeon stubbornly refuses Eunjung.

 

" AISH YOU TWO !" Hyomin's loud voice echoed inside the church. " I swear if you ruin our wedding I will kill you both " she added, so the two girls stop fighting right away. Qri just giggles beside her.

 

" It's like Jiyeon's mother and Eunjung's sister all over again. I really thought they've risen from their grave for a second there. " Qri shook her head, " both of you should finish college first and get a stable job before you plan about these things." she lectured them again.

 

" Roger that !" Jiyeon and Eunjung said at the same time.

" Unnie could I talk to you?" Eunjung walks to Qri, so the older girl nods and takes her hand to pull her away from the prying eyes of Hyomin and Jiyeon.

 

" Yah! where are you taking my fiance ??" Hyomin retorts but it was only for nothing, when her eyes turned to Jiyeon she laughed really hard. " Why is your face like that ?"

 

Jiyeon crossed her arms and curled her forehead even more " tsk. "

 

" Omo, come here" she pulled the girl to her embrace "  just because I'm getting married doesn't mean you're not my favorite baby dinosaur anymore" Hyomim received a hard pinch from Jiyeon but she ignored it and hugged the dino even tighter. Jiyeon stopped sulking and laughed along with her. " congratulations auntie. "

 

outside the church were Eunjung and Qri can be found, they were sitting on the bench at the garden, " Unnie, I haven't talked to you in a while now since you got engaged. so I wanted to say congratulations and I'm really happy for the both of you "

 

Qri smiled genuinely " thank you. yeah it's been a pretty rough month for me and Hyo but I'm happy that we're finally getting married next week. "

 

they talked about a lot of things until they diverted to this topic " Unnie were they really like us ?" Eunjung asked

" Your sister and Jiyeon's mother? hmmm, yes. they would always fight whenever there is a chance to fight, that's why I really thought that they were you earlier "  Qri continued ranting about the couple but she noticed the worried face on Eunjung " You're afraid again of ending up like them ?" She asked and the girl nodded " stop being paranoid Jungie, you have a special bond with Jiyeon, even you two always fight like them, both of you also couldn't stand being away from each other either. " she puts her hand to Eunjung's face " you should be the one making your own destiny, and I know that someday, I'll be the one attending your wedding with Jiyeon. "

 

" ya! ya!" Hyomin came and took her fiance " what were you doing " 

" we're cheating on you !!" Eunjung jokes and laughs at the same time.  Jiyeon came late to the scene so she didn't hear.

 

 

later that day they cuddled on their bed, and Jiyeon couldn't sleep because they are going on a date tommorrow. she wraps her arm to Eunjung's waist and gives her a peck to her cheek. the older girl felt like there was a bass drum beating inside her. when she recovered herself, she intertwined their fingers.

 

" I love you Park Jiyeon. " she kissed her forehead then yawn, and went into a deep sleep, which the dino finds adorable.

 

" I love you too Ham Eunjung. "

 

next morning Jiyeon woke up without Eunjung by her side and she checked her phone, and there is a message that Eunjung would just wait for her, and an address linked to it. when she prepared everything, she excitedly hops on a cab. and went into the place, she kept looking and looking but Eunjung's not there, she wouldn't answer to her messages either.

 

" Jiyeon-ah!!" Bomi called her and she was shocked that the girl is there, since Hyomin and Qri's wedding is in Canada, so she walked to her and sat beside her and awkwardly smile.

 

"  Unnie wanted me to accompany you since our parents needed her, an emergency came up. " when Jiyeon heard that, her inside started boiling but she hid it from Bomi.

 

" Ah. uh sure. "

 

" let's go! this is gonna be fun !" 

 

Bomi pulled her from every place, she wasn't feeling bored at all but she can't help but feel disappointed at Eunjung. they even run o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter