Awkward Confession

My Strange Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jungie ~ Jungie-ah. Eunjung " Jiyeon keeps crying out her name but she wouldn't even glance at the girl. Eunjung can't stop picturing the hot dance she did with Cheondung.

 

"hey Baekgu, your Dinosaur is begging you. " Soyeon interrupts,

 

" My dinosaur ?? I don't know her, Hyomin! lets switch seat, this girl is starting to creep me out " Eunjung pulls Hyomin from her seat and takes it. Jiyeon cried louder.

 

" aish! You two are such a head ache! Guys lets move to that table ! " Boram commands, and they all follow her cause they know that something bad will happen if they don't " And don't you dare follow us until you fix this !" Boram warns the Two girls.

 

" Eunjung-ah, I'm sorry okay ? Please stop ignoring me " Jiyeon keeps begging the older girl, but Eunjung is enjoying the attention she's getting from the girl.

 

" Hi there hottie , wanna dance ? " A y girl approaches Eunjung, and its just a perfect time to get back on Jiyeon. Eunjung follows the girl to the dance floor, and touches every curves of her body. " you're pretty good!" the girl whispers and gives her a kiss on her cheek and showers her with kisses after that, when the girl plans on kissing Eunjung on the lips, she moves away.

 

"oops, only that girl there is allowed to kiss this. Sorry. " she points at Jiyeon who's obviously about to die with so much jealousy. She finally got her revenge so she sits next to Jiyeon, While the girl is left on the dance floor in shock.

 

" Now you know what I felt when you were dancing with Cheondung. Will you answer me straight to my face, do you really like him ? "  Eunjung stares into her eyes, she really wants to hear it from Jiyeon.

 

" A-Ani. We're just friends. " She confesses to the older girl and looks away.

 

" then what were you saying before that he confessed to you ?? "

 

 

" I only said that to act like I wasn't aware of your confession. Hehe. " she still cannot look at the older girl. So Eunjung holds her face and turns it to face her.

 

" Well now, I'm not letting you escape again. I like you, or maybe even more. Do you like me too Park Jiyeon ? " the older girl is not losing her eye contact to Jiyeon.

 

Jiyeon gulps hard and nodded, " Ne " Eunjung smiles, and tilts her head to kiss Jiyeon but she was stopped by a hand. " But that doesn't mean that we're a couple now, you still have to court me and ask my parents' permission "

 

" eeck. Jinja ? You're so girly Jiyeon. " Eunjung releases her face and lies her head to the table.

 

" You don't want to ? Psh. Fine. " Jiyeon pouts and crosses her arms.

 

Eunjung really finds it cute when she puts up her aegyo, she holds her hand " Fine. I'll do it for you "

 

Jiyeon keeps thinking if Eunjung is drunk or what, she never, as in never imagine not even dreamt of Eunjung confessing to her, holding her hand and she even agreed on courting her!

 

" Lets go " she pulls Jiyeon's hand,

 

" we-wait, where are we going ? What about them ? " Jiyeon points at her friends who completely forgot about them.

 

" Look, they're so drunk so they wouldn't notice us leaving "

 

 Eunjung drag Jiyeon to the place they once lived in before they decided to stay in America.

 

" Master Ham ! " the caretaker of the Ham's mansion calls out when she sees Eunjung after so many years, while the maids rush around the house to bow at Eunjung who's arrival is so sudden and they weren't even informed about it.

 

" Eunjung-ah, why did you take me here ? "

" I want to watch a movie with you " Eunjung answers and smiles at the girl, she orders someone to set up the cinema set in her room while they wait for the popcorn, though they left the house for many years it still retain its cleanliness.

 

" You can leave now. Gomawo " the guy bows and leaves. Eunjung slumps to her bed while Jiyeon chuckles at the cute baekgu.

 

" Stop laughing and join me here palli!" she pulls the Dino and hugs her tight and roll their body to the king size bed.

 

" Yah !" Jiyeon screams, so Eunjung cornered her, she pins Jiyeon on the bed, " Wh-what are you doing !"

 

Eunjung smirks and teases the girl. " I don't know why you suddenly turned y to my eyes, your lips look like they're juicy,  I kissed you before so what's so bad in doing it again ?? "

 

Jiyeon keeps screaming " ! !"

 

" they wouldn't hear you " Eunjung grabs a remote control and pushes the button that will turn the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter