Unspoken

My Strange Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ji" Eunjung called out, not having any idea of what the two girls are talking about. " what are you two talking about? I'm all dressed up "

" Uh, Nothing!! Take care unnie " Jiyeon feels like she just wants the ground to swallow her alive. 

" Are you sure you're not coming? " Nana teases her, she is feeling challenge with the little girl " Lets go Jungie, I've got a lot of stories to tell !" She holds her hand and intertwine their fingers, Jiyeon felt nervous when she heard that, so she decided to just go with them. 


Nana drives them to the mall and on their way, she still keeps on teasing the Dino with Eunjung having no idea of what is going on. 

" Hey I didn't know you're dating someone secretly !" She screams at Eunjung in a whiny tone. 

all the hair on the back of Jiyeon's neck started raising, and her mind feels like its about to blast. 

" YAH! I'm not ! Who said that ?? " Eunjung denied with all her heart, and Jiyeon feels so embarass when Nana stares at her from the mirror,she smirks and continued talking to Eunjung.


" some girl at school, really? Then why did she say that? Hmm? " She asked again.

" she must be out of her mind! I'm not dating anyone. " 

" Lunatic maybe? Haha. Then I still have a chance?? " Nana added, and Jiyeon started sighing at the back seat. She decided to ignore the both of them and just look at the road. 

" h-huh? " Eunjung feels awkward especially cause Jiyeon's there.

" I'm kidding! We're here!" Nana parks the car and they head to the mall to buy the things they need. 

While they were walking, Nana suddenly stops and pulls Eunjung to a salon. " hey ! Why are you taking me here?? " 

Jiyeon on the other hand just followed them, Nana asked her friend who is the owner of the salon to cut Eunjung's hair and even color it,if necessary. 

Nana succeeded on being alone with Jiyeon, 

" Are you really crazy ! " Jiyeon whispered.

" Crazy ? I'm not the one who accused herself that she's dating her bestfriend secretly, when the truth is she's not.... " Nana replied in a mocking manner 

" Shut up. Fine, We're not. But she only loves me so you don't have a chance. " Jiyeon said proudly.

" that so?..... You know, I don't get you, why would you reject her when its pretty obvious that you like her back. " Their conversation started getting serious

" ....." She did not answer anymore. So Nana looks at her and notices her face turning pale.

" ooooh, trying to protect your image, well, its not really that nice even if they think you're straight. " Nana turns her attention to Eunjung who's getting a haircut, she feels ticklish and Nana thought its adorable " I've only known her for a month now, but its enough for me to feel that she's one of a kind,and if I were you, I wouldn't let her walk free. " 

" It's not about being straight or not! I don't feel ashame or anything.....I just don't want anything to change between us... " Jiyeon didn't continue anymore " I don't have to explain myself to you " she went out and just waited for them. 


After the make over, Eunjung's hair is now colored warm blonde, and even Nana's jaw dropped when she sees her, " you look amazing ! Wow, marry me please, right now !" 

" stop joking around, we still have to buy the things we need, where's Ji? " Nana said she was outside so they head out and saw Jiyeon sitting on the bench, her eyes widen when she saw Eunjung, and she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter