Clumsy

My Strange Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything that Jiyeon heard struck her heart, she felt it, she was aware of the reason why her whole body was shaking and why she was so happy to have heard those from Eunjung. But the problen is, she doesn't have the guts to admit it, she couldn't fight for it, and just decided to act like she didn't hear anything. Yes, it was so damn hard for her, but she didn't want to risk their friendship again, she has her reason, and she thought that it's enough to not reveal her true feelings.

" WHOOOO CHRISTMAS BREAK!" Hyuna screams at the hallway and jumps with their other friends, they decided to celebrate at a karaoke bar, and each had invited their other friends, for Eunjung,ofcourse it was Jiyeon, and surprisingly, also Nana. Just when Nana walks in, they all cheer and warmly accept her.

" You promised you'd be nice to her. " Eunjung whispered to Jiyeon.

" I get it unnie, you've been warning me for the nth time now. " Jiyeon whispered back, but obviously, she was glaring at Nana.

" Hi Jungie !" Nana greets her with a kiss on the cheek. And Jiyeon's jaw dropped.

" He-llo " Eunjung stattered and blushed.

" Nana,sing for us !" Krystal pulled her and gave her the mic. So Eunjung takes a sit. 

* Why is she blushing! Tsk! How dare that girl put dirt on Jungie's face!* Jiyeon thought to herself.

" You're voice is daebak !" they all complimented her, and Jiyeon couldn't be more angry, 

" She's not that good!" Jiyeon said, but they ignored her, they know that she's not so fond of Nana. 

" can I sit next to you Jungie ? " She asked, and the older girl nodded, then she turned to Jiyeon " Is it ok ? " she tried to be polite to her. 

" If I say no, would you stay away then? .... ofcourse not, right? So rather not ask me if you're really not gonna distance yourself. " Jiyeon said while eating, all of them was starting to feel the tense, and Eunjung didn't know why Jiyeon is acting like a child. 

"uh! Mir is gonna sing for us !" G.O tried to put a stop on the burning fire. But Mir's song just pissed Jiyeon a lot, especially the chorus, and she had drink two bottles of beer already so she really had no control.

* where do broken hearts go, can they find their way home, back to the open arms of a love that's waiting there, and if somebody loves you, won't they always love you. I look in your eyes and I know that you still care for me * they were all laughing at how stupid Mir sounds cause its a girl's song. But Jiyeon killed the mood by throwing a food at him and saying " Shut up! You !" 


Eunjung apologized on behalf of Jiyeon, and just drive the girl to her apartment, and thought that maybe Jiyeon is going through a heartbreak since she saw her breaking up with her boyfriend last week. 

Since that day,Jiyeon had changed a lot, she would date any guy that asks her out, and almost all of the students are talking about her. One time, when Jiyeon asked Eunjung if she could hang out at her place, the girl agreed, but she didn't know that it will also be the first time she would get so mad at Jiyeon. 

Eunjung's head is almost about to pop, she can't take another second seeing the couple cuddling like they haven't met for years.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter