Reasons

My Strange Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

" Umma, Bomi won't talk to me " Eunjung cried to her mother, her little sister had been ignoring her since yesterday, and its so unlike her.

 

" Can't you remember what you did to her ? " Says Mrs. Ham as she stirs the food she is cooking.

 

" I can't think of one, " Eunjung just pouts on the table while letting out a heavy sigh. " I'll just go to Jiyeon's house eomma "

 

 

" Dinner's about to get ready,don't leave now. " her mother tried to stop her, but she still wore her jacket and run to the door.

 

" I won't be long! Or I'll just eat there. " Eunjung shouts from the door, she runs to the house infront of them. She knocks and Jiyeon happilly opened the door.

 

" UNNIE! " She calls out and then drags Eunjung to the Kitchen.

 

" Annyeong,Uncle Myungsoo ! " Eunjung greets Jiyeon's father, who is also desperately cooking something.... Weird. " what's that ? " Eunjung observes it, and Myungsoo proudly answer what's it called. " Is that ..... Edible ? " she added, earning a really loud laugh from Jiyeon, with matching jumping and cheering.

 

" GOOD ONE UNNIE !" Jiyeon raises her thumbs to Eunjung, so her bestfriend joins her laughing, Myungsoo turns off the gas.

 

" I am trying to make a home cooked meal for you and you don't even appreciate it a bit. " Myungsoo sits on the couch and just watches some movie, truth is he didn't really want to cook, but Jiyeon said that she won't eat fast foods anymore. And them teasing him, makes it perfect for him to run from the job.

 

Jiyeon and Eunjung really thought that he's mad. They grab a bowl and put some of Myungsoo's food, and tried to comfort the man. " It's not so bad when you taste it Uncle " Eunjung tried hard as hell to chew and swallow the food.

 

" Yea, Appa, I-am pretty-amaze " Jiyeon too, chew a spoonful of it, which she regrets inside her head.

 

Myungsoo stares at the girls who are standing beside her, " You know, taking aside my profession, I've been around you two for a very long time, so I'm telling you, you are no good at all. If I in cooking, you two are way worst in acting. " he smirks, knowing that he got his revenge from the two girls.

 

" oh thank God that's over " Jiyeon and Eunjung spits out the food at the same time. They were having a good time when Mr. Ham knocks at the door.

 

" Oh, hello sir. " Myungsoo greets the guy who's twenty years older than him, but obviously has a mentality of a teenage guy, in a good way though. 

 

" Appa ! Taste this, Uncle Myungsoo cooked this " Eunjung runs to her father and shows him a spoonful of the food,

 

" Is that edible ? " was his first question too.

 

" seriously ? I can't believe nobody's on my side. " Myungsoo scratches the back of his head,

 

Mr. Ham taps his back " That's okay, my wife cooked for all of us, that's why I came here. "

 

" that's what I'm talking about !" Jiyeon jumps with joy, even her eyes are glittering,

 

" betrayer. " Myungsoo said to her daughter, but they're aware its a joke.

 

" Appa, I love you. Really, no joke. I do. But when it comes to things like this, Im not so sure if I could support you " Jiyeon jokes,

 

" Eunjung just be my daughter " Myungsoo proposed.

 

" Err. " Eunjung was also second guessing.

 

" Yah, you can't take my daughter " Mr. Ham says while tightly hugging her princess.

 

" Tsk. Fine, lets just go eat at their house. "

 

" 2 minutes of my precious time was wasted by your drama appa, so you better give me a piggyback ride! " Jiyeon jokes for the last time,

 

" Arasso, arasso. " Myungsoo sits down to carry her fourteen year old daughter, When they got up and started following Eunjung and Mr. Ham. Jiyeon whispered to her father " you're the coolest, Appa. " Myungsoo smiled at her daughter who's acting oblivious that she just said the sweetest word that Myungsoo could ever hear.

 

 

 

After their dinner, Eunjung's little sister still ignores her.

 

" Bomi-ah, Why are you ignoring your unnie ? " Eunjung asks at the door, her sister won't even open the door for her.

 

 

"...." still no answer from the girl.

 

" let me give you a hint. " their father decided to cut in the war,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter