Last Page

My Strange Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A day before the wedding ~

 

Jiyeon's POV

 

"Congratulations" I stare at her while she walks away stumbling, did I say something bad?... I decided to walk with her but she called a cab so I didn't get to do that.

 

I head back to my house and saw my fiance waiting for me, so I smiled at him and kissed him on the lips. " Are you ok ? " he asked me when we pull away.

 

" why'd you ask ?  Do I look not ok to you ? " I and we both chuckle.

 

" Well, I could say that. Your eyes can't lie to me babe, that look ~ its just the perfect definition of Park Jiyeon being sad. " I pinch his nose for being a dork,

 

" Is this what you get for hanging out with my friends? "

 

" Its a disease.... So what's the problem of my Dinosaur ? " he wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer.

 

" I saw Eunjung-sshi earlier, and we talked for a while..... and I don't why I feel guilty when I saw her walk away " I notice the sudden change on his face,

 

" Ji, I have to tell you something. I'm not allowed to, but we promised each other no secret. Qri told me this morning about it. " My heart starts racing, And then he called someone before he leads me inside the house and makes me sit on the sofa.

 

" You're making me feel nervous. What is it really ?? "

 

" I called Qri over, I think its best if she's the one who'll be explaining this to you. " After half an hour of waiting, Qri unnie finally arrived and I swear I've never seen her face this worried before. Then she sits next to me,and Myungsoo stands beside me, I look at him and he smiles at me sweetly. Then Qri started telling things.... The further the story gets,the harder it gets for me to breathe, but Myungsoo keeps holding my hand tightly to assure me that I'm not alone.

 

" Can you give me her address unnie ? " After I heard everything,I went to her house ...... But when I got there she was arguing with Boram Unnie outside.

 

" WHY WOULD YOU TELL HIM ??" she is furious,

 

" Myungsoo caught us talking about it, so we just told him the truth. But we said not to tell Jiyeon "

 

" Oh really? you really assured me with that unnie.... Jiyeon didn't have to know. " her tone suddenly turned down, and she slumps on the ground, Boram unnie sits next her.

 

( A/N: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9ayN39xmsI listen to this song while reading this hihi, I don't know, I just feel like it matches the story  )

 

 

" I don't want her to know anything. I just want her to be happy with this life, and I don't want to drag her back to my mess..... When she told me her stories about Myungsoo, I can feel the happiness to her voice... And that's what I failed to give her, but now I actually have the chance and I don't want to let this chance slide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter