Dog & Dino Couple

My Strange Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyeon waits for the Baekgu to , she's not gonna let it pass for sure.

 

" So, when did this feelings of yours started ? " the Baekgu can't stop grinning at Jiyeon, she's acting so cool, when infact her stomach is spinning around when she heard that Jiyeon likes her even before.

 

" tsk. Lets just go to sleep " Jiyeon avoided the question and went into her room, Eunjung followed her. " Haha, I'm just curious babe. " Eunjung kept teasing her,

 

Jiyeon was shocked at the sudden eanderment of the older girl " Babe ? Tsk. its too cheesy ! And I haven't say yes to you yet ! "

 

" Aigoo, then what do you want ? Baby ? Honey ? Jagi ?؛........Or Yeobo ? " Jiyeon feels the goosebump trailing all over her body,

 

" shut up and sleep already Eunjung !" Jiyeon sits on her bed getting ready to sleep again.

 

" Not until you tell me when you started liking me " Eunjung crosses her arms and pouts, how cute ! Jiyeon thought. It is the first time she acts cute in front of her.

 

" Fine ! You're my puppy love, my first crush, my first love, and whatever they call it ! Are you happy now !? " Jiyeon covers her head with a pillow.

 

Eunjung lies behind her and pokes her back. " why are you mad again ? "

 

" Because it makes me remember how close you were with Qri unnie !" she screams from under the pillow,

 

" what do you mean ? " Eunjung bugs her to turn around and tell her what she was talking about.

 

~ Flashback

 

High School Prom night.

 

Jiyeon is just sitting at one corner, not wanting to communicate with anyone. She just observes the students dancing and flirting around. Her eyes bump into a girl she really wants to dance with, the girl was wearing a black dress for the first time and was the last time she ever sees her wear one. Eunjung was still on the denial stage of her uality, she even have a date, a guy. But for all she knows, she wants to dance her bestfriend Qri.

 

" Qri-ah ! " she hugs the princess like girl,she is really mesmerized with her look.

 

" Baekgu ! Wow, you're with Jangwoo ! " Qri greets the boy beside Eunjung after the hug,

 

"uhm, I better go with my date, you know he's really cute,I couldn't just ditch him " Eunjung watches her leave and dance with some guy, she keeps hoping that this prom would just end.

 

" Do you want to dance ? " Jangwoo asks her,

 

" I'm not in the mood, mianhae. Can we just sit for a moment ? " ofcourse she wouldn't dance with him,

 

Jiyeon keeps staring at Eunjung, if only her stare could melt, the baekgu would have melted hours ago.

 

" Jungie, do you really don't wanna dance ? " Jangwoo is getting bored with waiting for her. " No, Im really sorry, if you want you can ask someone else, Im fine with it. " when she said that Jangwoo suddenly disappears. " Ugh. Boys. "

 

Qri noticed Eunjung all alone so she stopped dancing with her date and accompany Eunjung. " What happened with Jangwoo ? "

 

" I told him to dance with somebody, Im not in the mood "

 

" aww, what's wrong Baekgu? Lets dance then " Qri pulls her up from her seat and forces her to get up.

 

" shiroooo " she acts like she didn't want to, but when she is on the dance floor with Qri,she started having fun. especially when the song changed into a love song. Jiyeon sees the smile on Eunjung's face while she's dancing with Qri, she's so mad. While Eunjung feels like they're the only two person in the world.

 

~ End of flashback.

 

" I think I kind of remember you staring at me all night " Eunjung jokes at Jiyeon.

 

" I wasn't staring !" Jiyeon denies.... "all night "

 

" Hahaha, you're so cute Yeobo... And stop getting all jelly with Qri, even if she's my first love..... You're my true love " Eunjung said with all sincerity.

 

Jiyeon suddenly feels an electricity inside her heart,,, Eunjung called her Yeobo and said she's her true love ! Eunjung hugs Jiyeon and cuddles with her. Then a loud knock rattles them,it's Jiyeon's father. " You two, you can't sleep together now " he said.

 

" what ? Appa! It's not like were going to do something !" Jiyeon protests

 

" Ne appa, I'm going to behave. " Eunjung adds.

 

" it's not you I'm afraid of Jungie, it's her. " then he points at her own daughter. Eunjung laughs so hard again, so Jiyeon just stomps her feet and walks out the door and goes to the twin's room.

 

" Goodnight Yeobo !" she shouts from the room and smiles at Jiyeon's father, the old man just shooks his head.

 

After an hour, the baekgu still can't sleep, so is the Dinosaur on the other room. Jiyeon decided to get a glass of water,while Eunjung thought of sneaking into the twin's room to kidnap her lover. But they end up bumping at each other to the kitchen. Eunjung smiles cutely at Jiyeon and pulls her out of the house.

 

" Where are we going ? It's cold ! " Jiyeon complains while Eunjung pushes her inside the car.

 

" get my jacket and wear it. " Jiyeon grabs the blue jacket at the back seat. It took them 20 minutes to arrive at a building.

 

" Goodmorning Ms. Ham " An employee greets her.

 

" oh, Mwo ? This is your company right ? Waaa. Why do you keep taking me to places like this ? " "

 

Cause you're my girl " they get inside an elevator and Eunjung pushes the button to the top level. " ooh, why are we going up there ? "

 

" it's a dance practice room and also a voice practice room made for me when we lived here in Korea, I asked grandpa to build this so I can have reasons to go here and be with him while he works. " Eunjung confessed.

 

" you really love him huh ? " Jiyeon looks at Eunjung with amusement.

 

" Ofcourse, he's all I've got, but now.... I also have you " Eunjung looks at her in the eyes, her heart raced so fast,

 

" were here. " they went inside the dance practice room,

 

" you didn't answer my question why we're here. "

 

" we're going to dance. "

 

Eunjung plugs her phone to the speaker an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter