Confused with love

My Strange Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung's POV

I just looked at her, and didn't even flinch. God, this is killing me! Am I really hearing it right? ...... I notice her tears are falling continuously so I walk up to her, and put my palm on each side of her cheeks, and wipe the tears with my thumb, I lift her face since she's sitting, and just stare at her face, I haven't had the chance to look at her this close, and I don't know why I'm still not used with the loud pounding of my heart everytime I'm with her. Most of the time I feel pain, but now? I just feel like my heart is jumping out my chest with joy. I was so immerse at my thoughts and didn't notice that I was staring at her face for too long...... I panick and say sorry.

" Don't look away please. " she placed my hands back to her cheeks again " I want you to keep looking at me like that...... I still don't know why I'm acting up like this, but everytime I see those looks, it keeps me calm. and I don't want you to turn that attention to anyone. " those words...... Am I dreaming ??? Will somebody slap me real hard ???

" I....Uh, err. " I can't even construct a decent sentence!

" You're too cute unnie !" Jiyeon smiles at me again, then she rests her head to my stomach since I am standing, and her hands are tightly wrapped around my waist.

" Aigoo...." I sigh " after crying, you're suddenly smiling....you know you're really becoming an emotional Dinosaur these days. " I succesfully said those words without stattering, she just tighten her embrace to me, I caress her hair " I love you my Baby Dino. "

~~~~~


Eunjung and Jiyeon became more close after that day, but Jiyeon never confirmed to Eunjung what their relationship is, even their aunties are confuse with the both of them, but Jiyeon never showed her affections to Eunjung infront of her father, she would just act sweet when they're around Hyomin and Qri, maybe because they would understand........ On their christmas break,Jiyeon and Eunjung decided to stay in Hyomin and Qri's crib for one night.


Hyomin and Qri walk down the stair while holding each other's hand, they were stopped by the scene they had witnessed on the sofa,

"JIYEON!" Hyomin yells out the name of her favorite niece while Qri did the same to "EUNJUNG!"

the two girls pull away from each other and sit on the couch properly, with an awkward face. Their aunts sit on each side of the couch and talk to them.

" Oh God, you two are giving me a headache, what's this ?? " Hyomin grunts at them,

" Are you two dating now ? The truth please, cause we feel like you're being disrespectful to us. " Qri followed Hyomin on lecturing them.

" No, No. We're not dating aunty " Jiyeon defended her point of view on their relationship, and Eunjung just agreed to her since she really is contented as long as the girl's with her.

" Alright that's it! Jiyeon follow me upstairs and Eunjung you stay here with Qri so we could start clearing things. " They all followed Hyomin's direction. And when the two left, Eunjung sighed, and laid down on Qri's lap like a baby girl.

" Ugh, I don't know what's going on anymore.... I want us to be official, but right now I think it's the least I should ask, I don't want to pressure her. This is all new to her... To us,and I just don't want to expect more..... But it's hurting me more than I imagined. " Eunjung keeps swinging her hand on the air as she confesses her feelings to her Aunty.

" what do you really want to happen to the both of you Jungie ? "

" I don't know, I mean I'm okay with what we are, I think I am.... But why am I feeling this way ? like I want us to be more than this.... I want to be more than a girl she kisses and hugs whenever she feels like it. Ottokhae ? "


" Jungie-ah, I understand what you're trying to say, but you two have been like this for almost two months, and don't you think if she really doesn't want to settle down she shouldn't be doing these things with you, you two really look like a couple,and you just don't know it yet. Just open up to each other, try to talk it out. " Qri,as usual. Her gentle voice always calms the chaotic mind of Eunjung.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter