Cease fire

My Strange Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon's POV

Aunt Hyomin tried to talk to me, but I decided not to tell her yet. " I just missed you Aunty " 

" Omo, are you sick or something ?? " she jokes and puts her hand to my forehead acting like she's checking my temperature.

" Stop it Auntie. If you're just gonna tease me then just go home " I said nonchalantly

" see, there's the old Jiyeon I know. " 

We both laugh, I knew I could forget for a while if Aunt Hyomin is here. She stayed over at my apartment, so I managed to get a sleep. Next morning, we both eat together and prepare our stuff, she went to her restaurant and I went to school. 

" Ji! We don't have a professor in math. We're going to the canteen, wanna come? " Hyeri offered as soon as she sees me. The four of us hang out, Hyeri, Seohyun, Luna and I...... 

"UN--" I completely forgot the things that happened yesterday and almost call out Eunjung, then I saw her laughing with her friends, and they're with a new girl, I've never seen her before. 

" Daebak! Ji! You're close with Eunjung right?? Tell her to introduce us to Nana!! Jebaaaal!" Luna cried out. Who's that girl?

" Who ? That girl? Who is she anyway? " 

" Remember the band that performed in our foundation day ? She is the vocalist ! God she looks like a Goddess. " Hyeri added.. Goddess? Hmp! She's not that pretty, and how did Eunjung got herself involve to that kind of girl?? ..... I don't know why I suddenly felt my whole body shaking with annoyance.

" Ji are you okay? Your hand is starting to get pale " Soyeon noticed so I put up a fake smile.

" I'm okay. Lets just eat. " 

We head onto the tables, but I can't keep my eyes off them, " A day had just passed when she confessed and now she's flirting with someone else! " I mumble to myself..... I observed them, she was the one who's always chatting with that girl, she even peeled the skin of her chicken and gave it to her, yah! That's supposed to be mine! 


I'm starting to lose my temper so I walked away and just went home. I didn't know what else to do so I just write a letter to one of my notebooks.


Everyday I would write my feelings in it,  And today after my class, I couldn't take it anymore, I wasn't used to this, almost half of my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter